Give it another try

Returning member,
Libertarian, Constituionalist, pro states rights, pro gun rights, anti war, END THE FED
Bernake is a traitor, Both parties are corrupt, Anti death penalty humanist.

I am an artist-Blacksmith, and Marine Engineer.

My specif area of expertise is in the production of alternative energy.

Welcome!

I've highlighted my "likes." I'm "anti war" unless it's in actual, direct defense of America and her citizens. I'm opposed to being the world's police dogs. Most of the most recent wars have been fought in the "name" of "freedom and liberty" but they've actually been fought in the name of "money, power, and control."

Returning member,
Libertarian, Constituionalist, pro states rights, pro gun rights, anti war, END THE FED

Welcome!

I've highlighted my "likes." I'm "anti war" unless it's in actual, direct defense of America and her citizens. I'm opposed to being the world's police dogs. Most of the most recent wars have been fought in the "name" of "freedom and liberty" but they've actually been fought in the name of "money, power, and control."

Thanks, and I agree about war. If we are invaded I will be at the beach head with my muzzle loading .50 cal rifle. (since that is what I am allowed under the 2nd) Don't worry though, it has a scope and I am an NRA certified marksman.

I don't see how anyone can support the death penalty though, especially in the current totalitarian state we live in.

Returning member,

Welcome, Dune. I sure hope that as a Marine Engineer you will lead the world in finding safe energy alternatives that decimate no living specie of seal or fish, except maybe those killer jellyfish the size of a fingernail that kill people down under. If you had a hard time before, I hope you have a better experience upon your return, as we always need good math people to help on problem solving in politics who unfortunately, often try to destroy the best system so far, even with all its perceived and true annoyances. The hardest annoyances we have are in the realm of the spirit--losing faith, losing respect, losing tempers, and losing minds. May you be returned to a sense of faith, respect, patience, and intellect in society with the warning that we can't always change others, only make changes in ourselves for the better. Good things come at a price of serving other people before ourselves. At least, that's my hardest challenge, so I really am speaking for myself, not knowing whether it brings you any comfort at trying again to have a better experience. I'm in your corner for having the courage to try just that. :thup:

Last edited:
Returning member,

Welcome back Dune :)

artist-blacksmith sounds neat !

Forum List

Back