Giuliani in danger of disbarment

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Thank goodness he has the landscaping at Four Seasons job to fall back on!

Why not post something readable, as opposed to a second rate blog clogged with really distracting ads.

Not very credible.

Thank goodness he has the landscaping at Four Seasons job to fall back on!
It would not hurt my feelings if he lost his license to practice law.

If he were to lose his license, it would be a purely political decision.

As we watch doctors in fear of losing their licenses to practice, should they step outside of the leftist covid narrative, more and more folks are beginning to realize that they are not so impressed by those framed pieces of paper with the gold thingies on the wall. Both of my doctors have polled their patients, and most of them would just keep seeing them for their health care even if they did lose their licenses. Nothing says one cannot have their former doctor rotate their tires at that former doctor's home. The iron grip that the leftist establishment has on the minds of America is weakening.

It's a little different with lawyers, but for how long?

I like this.

As we watch doctors in fear of losing their licenses to practice, should they step outside of the leftist covid narrative, more and more folks are beginning to realize that they are not so impressed by those framed pieces of paper with the gold thingies on the wall. Both of my doctors have polled their patients, and most of them would just keep seeing them for their health care even if they did lose their licenses. Nothing says one cannot have their former doctor rotate their tires at that former doctor's home. The iron grip that the leftist establishment has on the minds of America is weakening.

It's a little different with lawyers, but for how long?

I like this.

We also see topics being moved to Conspiracy theories that are not conspiracies. The narrative is enforced, not believed, and that is very wrong.

No, drag America's mayor through the mud. No problem destroying a true American hero. You low lives should be ashamed of yourselves.

They are not capable of feeling shame. That would mean that they'd have to actually have values and be capable of introspection, and we know they don't and they aren't.

We also see topics being moved to Conspiracy theories that are not conspiracies. The narrative is enforced, not believed, and that is very wrong.

I agree with your assessment.

They will learn and it will be fun to see the expressions on their faces when they realize.

We know that the reason they make up names to call those who don't buy their bullshit -- such as "conspiracy theorist" -- is to insulate themselves for a little while longer against the truth, because the truth is too frightening to them. The tactic might have worked for a while but it no longer does and it never again will, Lastamender

I mean, look at the terrified little squeal coming out of JimH52 in post #19. He's not fooling anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back