Giuliani: "I never said there was no collusion."

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Rudy Giuliani now claims he 'never said there was no collusion' between Trump's 2016 presidential election campaign and Russia - only that Trump himself was not involved.

Rudy Giuliani claims that he NEVER said 'there was no collusion with Russia' | Daily Mail Online

*****************O**

All those folks who said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia were wrong and made fools of...again. Giuliani has all but admitted there was collusion, but only that Trump was not personally involved.

Begs the question, why is Giuliani changing the narrative.

What does he know or fear that may be revealed in the near future?

BTW, we all know Trump was involved in collusion with Russia to undermine the US election. Duh!

Last edited:
Giuliani is a dotard, even more unhinged than Dirty Don.
Changing the story seems to be the way of the Trump Team.

Rudy Giuliani now claims he 'never said there was no collusion' between Trump's 2016 presidential election campaign and Russia - only that Trump himself was not involved.

Rudy Giuliani claims that he NEVER said 'there was no collusion with Russia' | Daily Mail Online

*****************O**

Also, all those folks who said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia were wrong and made fools of...again Giuliani has all but admitted there was collusion, but now, that Trump was not personally involve.

BTW, we know Trump was involved in collusion with Russia. Duh!

Rudy knows the hammer is coming down....now that trump has Whitaker as a mole in the DOJ.

It would be to trump's advantage to pull a Nixon and resign so...."ISIS has been defeated"....Pence can pardon him.

Oh....did Pence heard that ISIS just claimed responsibility for 4 deaths in a "safe area" of Syria? The Criminal in Chief needs to GO.

Giuliani is a dotard, even more unhinged than Dirty Don.
Changing the story seems to be the way of the Trump Team.

I think it is funny when they lie and there is video that PROVES they lied. Then the Trumpette cult believes them. These people really h ave a mental deficiency....

There is no collusion except where the Clintons are concerned. But then, distorted reality seems to be the norm for the American hating left.

There is no collusion except where the Clintons are concerned. But then, distorted reality seems to be the norm for the American hating left.
Hilarious. Deflecting the thread because you ain't got anything to say and too timid to admit you were made a fool by Trump.

*****************O**

All those folks who said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia were wrong and made fools of...again. Giuliani has all but admitted there was collusion, but only that Trump was not personally involved.

BTW, we all know Trump was involved in collusion with Russia to undermine the US election. Duh!
LOL! Just wait until the POTUS apologist echo chamber wakes up and posts all kinds of balderdash to defend DJT and his lap bitch Rudy. Will be entertaining, indeed.

Not really sure Rudy has been an overall net positive for the big guy.

:laugh:

LOL, yeah it appears that Rudy has been the 12th man on the PR Team ever since Donny brought him on board.:D

He is old and demented....love the way he defends trump though! Just funny!

Dunno, I suspect he may be suffering from the same "messaging problem" that all the rest of the members of the White House staff are suffering from; Namely that Donny changes his tune more often than a hooker changes her diaphragm.

Nobody ever knows what the current official story is, not even the guy in charge. It must really suck working in the White House PR Machine under President Twitter.

LOL, yeah it appears that Rudy has been the 12th man on the PR Team ever since Donny brought him on board.:D
I decided a while back to become a nihilist for the duration of Trump's term.

Just watch the circus and see how completely and comically off the rails we can get, what the fuck, it's not like I can do anything about it.

We'll try to pick up the pieces later.

He is old and demented....love the way he defends trump though! Just funny!

Dunno, I suspect he may be suffering from the same "messaging problem" that all the rest of the members of the White House staff are suffering from; Namely that Donny changes his tune more often than a hooker changes her diaphragm.

Nobody ever knows what the current official story is, not even the guy in charge. It must really suck working in the White House PR Machine under President Twitter.

"Donny changes his tune more often than a hooker changes her diaphragm." Insightfully descriptive and hilarious. Thank you!

Just watch the circus and see how completely and comically off the rails we can get, what the fuck, it's not like I can do anything about it.

Which is why we call you "Vichy Mac". I'm sure you have the same attitude that the Vichy people had when the Nazis invaded. "Well, this will blow over".

Then try to claim you were one of the ones who opposed it when it is.

Which is why we call you "Vichy Mac".

Who's "we"? you and all your former Auschwitz Guard Alumni buddies?

You guys still getting together to burn down Synagogues every Friday Night?

upload_2019-1-17_6-10-41.png

Forum List

Back