trump on shutdown: "We are getting crushed."

This is what happens when you take your political advice from Fix and Friends, Ann Coulter and Rush Windbag. Dumbass.

The Trumpsters are being told this is good for him, so he has to hold his ground, such as it is.

He is assuring that the GOP loses the Senate in 2020. That is what he is doing.

The Trumpsters are being told this is good for him, so he has to hold his ground, such as it is.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Democrats; about half the time they manage to successfully outstupid the Republicans and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

…. and it looks like they're trying to do it again before 2020 given the determination of some of the more vocal members of Crime Family-D to swing the party somewhere to the left of Vladimir Illyich Ulyanov.

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. " -- George Washington

Orange crush? Who would have thought being president could be a hard job?

From that same folks that helped publish Wikileaks and get him elected;

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance
I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

". . . A word of caution: To be a victory, this shutdown must be different than those of the past and should achieve lasting disruption with two major changes, or it will hurt the president.

The first thing we need out of this is better security, particularly at the southern border. Our founders envisioned a free market night watchman state, not the bungled bloated bureaucracy our government has become. But we have to keep the uniformed officers paid, which is an emergency. Ideally, continue a resolution to pay the essential employees only, if they are truly working on national security. Furloughed employees should find other work, never return and not be paid.

Secondly, we need savings for taxpayers. If this fight is merely rhetorical bickering with Nancy Pelosi, we all lose, especially the president. But if it proves that government is better when smaller, focusing only on essential functions that serve Americans, then President Trump will achieve something great that Reagan was only bold enough to dream. . . . "

Report: Behind the scenes, Trump believes he's 'getting crushed'

Yup...and it will get worse....but you hold out Donnie....LOL
Yep...

Running a superpower-nation is a little more complex than screwing people over in real estate deals, Cadet Bone Spurs! :21:

Especially when that nation has long-standing, effective, substantive Checks-and-Balances built into its Constitutional governance.

Ya did it to yerself, ya damned fool, and you've got nobody to blame but yerself... karma's a bitch, ain't it? :laughing0301:

Last edited:

". . . A word of caution: To be a victory, this shutdown must be different than those of the past and should achieve lasting disruption with two major changes, or it will hurt the president.

The first thing we need out of this is better security, particularly at the southern border. Our founders envisioned a free market night watchman state, not the bungled bloated bureaucracy our government has become. But we have to keep the uniformed officers paid, which is an emergency. Ideally, continue a resolution to pay the essential employees only, if they are truly working on national security. Furloughed employees should find other work, never return and not be paid.

Secondly, we need savings for taxpayers. If this fight is merely rhetorical bickering with Nancy Pelosi, we all lose, especially the president. But if it proves that government is better when smaller, focusing only on essential functions that serve Americans, then President Trump will achieve something great that Reagan was only bold enough to dream. . . . "

I wouldn't count on it, I suspect Donny will relent long before any lasting shrinkage of Beast in Washington takes hold, he was ready to go along with "no wall" back in December until his base went batshit about it.

It's a nice thought though, thanks for sharing. :)

I wouldn't count on it, I suspect Donny will relent long before any lasting shrinkage of Beast in Washington takes hold, he was ready to go along with "no wall" back in December until his base went batshit about it.

It's a nice thought though, thanks for sharing. :)
v8jzf.jpg

. . . . I agree though.

He tends to have a short attention span and easily swayed by opportunities to please everyone, for money, power, and opportunity. Not loftier goals.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Democrats; about half the time they manage to successfully outstupid the Republicans and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

…. and it looks like they're trying to do it again before 2020 given the determination of some of the more vocal members of Crime Family-D to swing the party somewhere to the left of Vladimir Illyich Ulyanov.

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. " -- George Washington

Nancy is not moving....trump is following Putin's instruction. He is slowly taking the country down....

We are running record deficits....and you talk small governments?

Nancy is not moving....trump is following Putin's instruction. He is slowly taking the country down....

Uh-huh, it's telling that you completely ignore your own Crime Family's culpability in "taking the country down".

Trump is just a symptom of the growing distrust among the citizenry in the established order that your flock did their fair share to create, congratulations on being a willing accomplice in destabilizing the American Political System.

"Karma; serving up Justice one asshole at a time."

Fake news. We have been told by you sheep 1000 times that anonymous sources are fake and cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back