Trump's Shutdown may affect the Super Bowl

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super

Bowl

Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super Bowl
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many will be upset. He should vote with the Dems if he is so worried about it. I'd like to see the Saints win.

Trump should quit his temper tantrum. He is surely a man baby.

The Dems need to grow the hell up. Quickly.

Why, Trump took credit for it, and its all Trump. He will not budge a tiny iota.

Penelope, the Dems need to grow the hell up. Right now. I am currently holding them responsible. There are consequences that come with the shut down. While this is a game for you, it isn't for the rest of the country.

Bowl

Many will be upset. He should vote with the Dems if he is so worried about it. I'd like to see the Saints win.

/—-/ Libs hate pro football so this should put a twinkle in your eye.

Why, Trump took credit for it, and its all Trump. He will not budge a tiny iota.

Penelope, the Dems need to grow the hell up. Right now. I am currently holding them responsible. There are consequences that come with the shut down. While this is a game for you, it isn't for the rest of the country.

Trump is the one that needs to grow up, and I do not see it as a game. No blabbering speech until the gov opens up. He has two years into this and why in the heck is he not paying and the elites paying for his dumb wall, Mexico sure isn't paying.

Let Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, Trumps , Levin, Carlson, and Coulter pay for it. And YOU if you want it.

Bowl

Wrong, tRump hates the NFL because they saw him for the grifter he is and would not let him in to their club.

Trump is the one that needs to grow up, and I do not see it as a game. No blabbering speech until the gov opens up. He has two years into this and why in the heck is he not paying and the elites paying for his dumb wall, Mexico sure isn't paying.

Let Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, Trumps , Levin, Carlson, and Coulter pay for it. And YOU if you want it.

Clearly you do see it as a game. I don't give a damn about a speech. A Trump speech is pretty meaningless. Those are only useful if you are looking for a policy direction.

The Dems are not scoring points. They look fantastically stupid.

Dig deal. You can watch a soccer game, or perhaps a golf tournament that day. Get over it you big baby. Trump can solve YOUR entertainment problem any time he wants.

Dig deal. You can watch a soccer game, or perhaps a golf tournament that day. Get over it you big baby. Trump can solve YOUR entertainment problem any time he wants.

Grow up.

Bowl

Well, I do. I don't like football and if I do it's only to hate Texas. That is the only purpose ANY football serves.

Grow up.

You're the one crying because Trump is screwing up your little game.

Grow up.

And you just slid into being intentionally obtuse. Again.

If it was such a crisis as Trump says, he had two year when the GOP were in the maj and could not get it done.

I’m reminded of something Slate’s Jim Newell wrote back in March:

[All Trump] had to do was accept a 10- to 14-year path to citizenship for children of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

That deal has been on the table for more than a month now: Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. […]

It is confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.
The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

and

The Dems offered Trump the same deal the Senate passed recently, but now Trump is like I said a man baby.

He wants the fight, he gets a rush off of it, CONTROL FREAK (and also he knew what Manafort was doing with the Russians, and also he knew about the meeting at trump tower. CONTROL FREAK.

Grow up.

Trump said he wanted to shut the government down dozens of times before it happened. He then told Nancy and Chuck, on national TV that it would be his shutdown, He would take the blame, and he wouldn't blame anyone else. It's his shut down. The problems caused by it are his. Face reality. If that football game is screwed up, it's his fault.

Grow up.

Trump said he wanted to shut the government down dozens of times before it happened. He then told Nancy and Chuck, on national TV that it would be his shutdown, He would take the blame, and he wouldn't blame anyone else. It's his shut down. The problems caused by it are his. Face reality. If that football game is screwed up, it's his fault.
Nancy and Chuck wanted enough time to write in their bullshit in an attempt to move the ball in their favor. They are losing that badly. So, while you are waving your little pom poms for your little Democrat team there are others that are being impacted. You are so easily moved by distraction. It's about the airport and TSA and local money. Not about whatever bullshit that Nancy and Chuck will be spouting today. They need to grow up. You need to grow up.

Grow up.

Nancy and Chuck wanted enough time to write in their bullshit in an attempt to move the ball in their favor. They are losing that badly. So, while you are waving your little pom poms for your little Democrat team there are others that are being impacted. You are so easily moved by distraction. It's about the airport and TSA and local money. Not about whatever bullshit that Nancy and Chuck will be spouting today. They need to grow up. You need to grow up.

Yep. The airport and TSA and local money that are all being effected by Trump's shut down.

Yep. The airport and TSA and local money that are all being effected by Trump's shut down.

I am holding the Democratic Party responsible for this bullshit.

Forum List

Back