Giss and Japan data set says SUPER HOT GLOBALLY FOR OCT!

NOAA now also chimes in and declares October 2015 to be the hottest month in the historical record.

Global Analysis - October 2015 | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

NOAA's anamoly was +0.98C, breaking the old record set just last month at +0.91C. The NOAA algorithm mainly differs from GISS in that GISS puts more weighting on Antarctica, so they give different results. (GISS saying +1.04C).

That's JMA, GISS and NOAA, all using independent methods. HadCRUT4 will probably join them soon. The 4 independent "official" benchmarks agree, as does Moyhu's private independent open-source benchmark. At this point, only the most desperate cultists are still pushing fables of a global conspiracy.

NOAA now also chimes in and declares October 2015 to be the hottest month in the historical record.

Global Analysis - October 2015 | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

NOAA's anamoly was +0.98C, breaking the old record set just last month at +0.91C. The NOAA algorithm mainly differs from GISS in that GISS puts more weighting on Antarctica, so they give different results. (GISS saying +1.04C).

That's JMA, GISS and NOAA, all using independent methods. HadCRUT4 will probably join them soon. The 4 independent "official" benchmarks agree, as does Moyhu's private independent open-source benchmark. At this point, only the most desperate cultists are still pushing fables of a global conspiracy.
more blah, blah, blah, blah from you. Stop denying observed temperatures. As well, stop promoting fake data, it isn't welcomed here. So, just have the NOAA comply with congress and let's see what they have, ok?

Not the hottest, not near the hottest, and faked data is just that, fake.

You keep promoting the Adjusted, Homogenized, and altered data as fact... Some of us are not as stupid as you want us to be.. we are not sheep and we dont buy into your crap lies and deceptions...

My, my, the Idiot Duo chimes in. Well, long after your nonsense is forgotten, the observations by the scientists will still stand. This is the hottest year on record, by far, and will be for at least another year. LOL

My, my, the Idiot Duo chimes in. Well, long after your nonsense is forgotten, the observations by the scientists will still stand. This is the hottest year on record, by far, and will be for at least another year. LOL
So, you still haven't stated why isn't the noaa cooperating with congress if everything is above board?

You know, Mr. Westwall, you really should provide sources for your claims. Like from peer reviewed journals, not WUWT crap.

I have many, many times.
A NEW RECONSTRUCTION OF TEMPERATURE VARIABILITY IN THE EXTRA-TROPICAL NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DURING THE LAST TWO MILLENNIA - LJUNGQVIST - 2010 - Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography - Wiley Online Library

olbannerleft.jpg

A NEW RECONSTRUCTION OF TEMPERATURE VARIABILITY IN THE EXTRA-TROPICAL NORTHERN HEMISPHERE DURING THE LAST TWO MILLENNIA

• FREDRIK CHARPENTIER LJUNGQVIST
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010

ABSTRACT.

A new temperature reconstruction with decadal resolution, covering the last two millennia, is presented for the extratropical Northern Hemisphere (90–30°N), utilizing many palaeo-temperature proxy records never previously included in any large-scale temperature reconstruction. The amplitude of the reconstructed temperature variability on centennial time-scales exceeds 0.6°C. This reconstruction is the first to show a distinct Roman Warm Period c. ad 1–300, reaching up to the 1961–1990 mean temperature level, followed by the Dark Age Cold Period c. ad 300–800. The Medieval Warm Period is seen c. ad 800–1300 and the Little Ice Age is clearly visible c. ad 1300–1900, followed by a rapid temperature increase in the twentieth century. The highest average temperatures in the reconstruction are encountered in the mid to late tenth century and the lowest in the late seventeenth century. Decadal mean temperatures seem to have reached or exceeded the 1961–1990 mean temperature level during substantial parts of the Roman Warm Period and the Medieval Warm Period. The temperature of the last two decades, however, is possibly higher than during any previous time in the past two millennia, although this is only seen in the instrumental temperature data and not in the multi-proxy reconstruction itself. Our temperature reconstruction agrees well with the reconstructions by Moberg et al. (2005) and Mann et al. (2008) with regard to the amplitude of the variability as well as the timing of warm and cold periods, except for the period c. ad 300–800, despite significant differences in both data coverage and methodology.

Sure, Mr. Westwall, sure.

Sure olfraud, sure. I guess you missed this part that you highlighted.... I colored the relevant part. The authors claim that POSSIBLY it was higher. Theirs is the only study that makes the assertion but leave it to you and yours to glom onto a single study and claim it to be "truth". Typical behavior for the scientific illiterate.

The temperature of the last two decades, however, is possibly higher
When a scientist states in a formal paper that something is possibly higher, that means that he is pretty sure that it is higher. If you were a scientist, you would know that.

That is completely untrue. Had you EVER had a science class you would know that. "Possibly" is a wiggle word. It is a political word. It is far, far from a scientific descriptor.

That is completely untrue. Had you EVER had a science class you would know that. "Possibly" is a wiggle word. It is a political word. It is far, far from a scientific descriptor.

I take this comment of yours to indicate that YOU have never had a science class.

From the November issue of Scientific American

A study by the Washington Post recorded 694 people killed by police by midSeptember this year, compared with a crude estimate (possibly an underestimate) of about 400 a year during the past decade. Blacks make up 13.2 percent of the population but 26 percent of this cohort. Updated data, including many more details, can be seen at Investigation: Police shootings.

Other superpowers have been exploring space-based weaponry. In October 2014 the U.S. Air Force’s X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle–3 returned from a mission where some analysts believe it was testing technologies for hypersonic missiles—weapons capable of hitting any target on Earth within an hour—and, possibly, techniques for repairing or disabling satellites. Russia has tested three satellites in recent years that may be able to intercept other orbiting spacecraft to eavesdrop on or physically sabotage them.

A study published online in September in the journal Nature Neuroscience by Mathias Jucker of the University of Tübingen in Germany and his colleagues required extremely sensitive methods to find minuscule clumps of beta-amyloid proteins, referred to as seeds, in mice brains. These seeds appear to be able to regain pathological properties even after six months of lying dormant. These possibly prionlike proteins might therefore exist in the brain long before symptoms develop, at levels too low to be found by routine tests.

Insects are spreading a bacterium, Xylella, across olive groves in southern Italy. Authorities assume it is killing olive trees, and they are cutting down groves to try to prevent a wider infestation. Uncertain about how Xylella harms trees, scientists are reluctant to back the mass cuttings. Pesticides and better farm practices could possibly slow the disease. Farmers say scientists and officials are conspiring to needlessly destroy their groves, noting that the trees have survived scourges for more than 2,000 years. If the disease does spread and kill trees, olive oil prices could skyrocket, and the Mediterranean industry could wither.

. Authorities are going on faith that if they get rid of trees in the buffer zone, the spittlebugs will have nowhere to feed and potentially die off, or at least they will stay contained in the infected area. Savino has signed on. “We have to get rid of the infected plants before we can possibly hope to destroy the vectors,” he maintains. “There is no other way to win this battle.”

How fucking unscientific of them...

God are you stupid.

Last edited:

I take this comment of yours to indicate that YOU have never had a science class.

A study by the Washington Post recorded 694 people killed by police by midSeptember this year, compared with a crude estimate (possibly an underestimate) of about 400 a year during the past decade. Blacks make up 13.2 percent of the population but 26 percent of this cohort. Updated data, including many more details, can be seen at Investigation: Police shootings.

Other superpowers have been exploring space-based weaponry. In October 2014 the U.S. Air Force’s X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle–3 returned from a mission where some analysts believe it was testing technologies for hypersonic missiles—weapons capable of hitting any target on Earth within an hour—and, possibly, techniques for repairing or disabling satellites. Russia has tested three satellites in recent years that may be able to intercept other orbiting spacecraft to eavesdrop on or physically sabotage them.

A study published online in September in the journal Nature Neuroscience by Mathias Jucker of the University of Tübingen in Germany and his colleagues required extremely sensitive methods to find minuscule clumps of beta-amyloid proteins, referred to as seeds, in mice brains. These seeds appear to be able to regain pathological properties even after six months of lying dormant. These possibly prionlike proteins might therefore exist in the brain long before symptoms develop, at levels too low to be found by routine tests.

Insects are spreading a bacterium, Xylella, across olive groves in southern Italy. Authorities assume it is killing olive trees, and they are cutting down groves to try to prevent a wider infestation. Uncertain about how Xylella harms trees, scientists are reluctant to back the mass cuttings. Pesticides and better farm practices could possibly slow the disease. Farmers say scientists and officials are conspiring to needlessly destroy their groves, noting that the trees have survived scourges for more than 2,000 years. If the disease does spread and kill trees, olive oil prices could skyrocket, and the Mediterranean industry could wither.

. Authorities are going on faith that if they get rid of trees in the buffer zone, the spittlebugs will have nowhere to feed and potentially die off, or at least they will stay contained in the infected area. Savino has signed on. “We have to get rid of the infected plants before we can possibly hope to destroy the vectors,” he maintains. “There is no other way to win this battle.”

God are you stupid.

A study BY THE WASHINGTON POST! Get real you fucking clown. REPORTERS ARE NOT SCIENTISTS you blithering fool!

Thank you for proving MY point so eloquently!

So you can't read either? Do you get your Great Aunt Gertrude to read them to you, but she's getting a little long in the tooth and her glasses won't stay on her nose?

God are you stupid.

A study BY THE WASHINGTON POST! Get real you fucking clown. REPORTERS ARE NOT SCIENTISTS you blithering fool!

You're quite welcome. And GOD are you stupid!

So you can't read either? Do you get your Great Aunt Gertrude to read them to you, but she's getting a little long in the tooth and her glasses won't stay on her nose?

God are you stupid.

You're quite welcome. And GOD are you stupid!

A "study" by the reporters which was then published in Scientific American (which is NOT a Journal) which is becoming less scientific every day. Yes, I can read. Clearly you cannot.

The five paragraphs are from five different articles in the magazine. Besides which, the first article mentions a study by the Washington Post. IT is not a study by the Washington Post.

Man... you just won't even give UP being stupid.

Last edited:
Help me...I'm melting.
Really? I was sure that your brain melted a long time ago......whatever...

If it hadn't though, it would be having a meltdown now that your denier cult myths and crackpot fantasies, based on the lies and propaganda you were fed by the fossil fuel industry, are also melting like a snowball on a hot July day.

Last year was the hottest year on record...and now this year is going to be even hotter...much hotter apparently...and climate scientists are saying that next year could be as hot or hotter than this year...

So far this year, every month except two has been a record setting, 'hottest month of that name on record' since at least 1880....and of those two, January was the second hottest January on record and April was the third hottest April on record. This July was THE hottest month on record, hotter than every other month since at least 1880, and almost certainly much, much longer, according to the temperatre proxies. The first ten months of 2015 was the warmest such period on record across the world's land and ocean surfaces, according to the scientists at NOAA.

Your denier cult propaganda fantasies about "cooling or the "pause" are officially down the tubes, with all the other crap and lies you've spewed...

Wow.

You got all that out of my post.

You are incredible.

:bsflag::banana2::banana2::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
Well, if you have something relevant to say, state it. Otherwise, be content with people just regarding you as a stupid troll.
I kind of gave up trying to educate deniers for a time for several reasons :
1) Oil got incredibly cheap, so it's almost impossible to get to a break even price with solar
2) There is simply not enough data yet to declare an inminent danger ( there are some small hints that warming is becoming exponential and not linear , but it can't be confirmed yet).

If warming is linear we still have plenty of time ( 40 years) before facing a global catastrophe. Meanwhile solar and batteries continue to mature. I hope to see solar kick in once Saudis have ended their oil dumping fiasco.
That's what I thought too. But I didn't really give a crap until there were obvious red flags of a huge scam. I read reams and reams of all of these so-called "peer reviewed" articles from formerly respected journals. They put none of the data in the SI. It is certainly not a peer-reviewed article if they hide the data. Nor did they adequately explain the methodology they used to come to these very off-the-wall conclusions. It was a total fraud.

They even put out false data on an FTP site to mislead investigators who tried to hack into their tracks.What ever happened to so-called "peer reviewed journals'" policy of requiring SI?

An article is impossible to be "peer reviewed" if none of the data, nor the methodology that you used to come to your extraordinary conclusions is available, and it is especially suspicious when that article contradicts all of the previous peer-reviewed scientific articles on the subject.

After quite a bit time at the library, I realized that all of this global warming BS had absolutely zero credibility. I am kind of a history buff, and I know damn well that during Mao's reign in China there were no meteorologists. They obviously would have been executed.

I e-mailed a blogger who was interested in the subject. He investigated further.

Finally, several authors of the IPCC reports knew they were busted. And in the climategate e-mails that Wikileaks released they talk about this.

They confessed to the fraud. The data was completely fabricated.

Last edited:
The five paragraphs are from five different articles in the magazine. Besides which, the first article mentions a study by the Washington Post. IT is not a study by the Washington Post.

Man... you just won't even give UP being stupid.

Besides which, the first article mentions a "study by the Washington Post. IT is not a study by the Washington Post."

Can you translate that into English please?

God are you stupid.
this is possibly the stupidest rebuttal I've seen to date.

Super hot, possibly or possibly not.

Forum List

Back