Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

My girl has a S&W .357 and a CCW. First shot is .38 Special ratshot. If the rat falls down and doesn't threaten her further, he will avoid the next 5 rounds of .357 magnum MagSafe ammo. She is a helluva shot too.

Pipsqueak round...someone dusted or even drunk might not NOTICE a 38 Special unless it hits his eyesocket. Need something with lots more steam on it than that...a hot .357 Magnum or max-pressure 9mm on the LOW end of the spectrum here.

Being peppered by a ratshot round will make them at least pause. The next 5 rounds of full power .357 will do the trick.

If someone is on PCP, they will not NOTICE rat shot. Five .357 Magnum rounds are marginal for someone on Angel Dust. Need more steam.

Shoot them 5 times with .357 full power loads and then run 50 feet. They will bleed out trying to go that far.
I could hit your skull from 100 yard with a 9.9

So can my girlfriend.

With my rifle I can decide which side of your face to remove from 400 yards.

Or a woman with a CCW and a Browning Hi-Power.

My girl has a S&W .357 and a CCW. First shot is .38 Special ratshot. If the rat falls down and doesn't threaten her further, he will avoid the next 5 rounds of .357 magnum MagSafe ammo. She is a helluva shot too.

Pipsqueak round...someone dusted or even drunk might not NOTICE a 38 Special unless it hits his eyesocket. Need something with lots more steam on it than that...a hot .357 Magnum or max-pressure 9mm on the LOW end of the spectrum here.

Being peppered by a ratshot round will make them at least pause. The next 5 rounds of full power .357 will do the trick.

If someone is on PCP, they will not NOTICE rat shot. Five .357 Magnum rounds are marginal for someone on Angel Dust. Need more steam.

Shoot them 5 times with .357 full power loads and then run 50 feet. They will bleed out trying to go that far.

You mean like the home invader who got hit with six .38 Specials, ran out of the house, and drove himself to the ER? Yes, he survived.

In home, 00 buck from a 12-bore. Carrying, a larger caliber...think .44 Magnum, .480 Ruger, .50AE.

Tell you what, find a local range that has 100 yard shooting ranges, and we will get together and see who can hit what the fastest.

I'll use a single action .44 magnum. You use your 9.9. (Is a 9.9 a Tokarev?)

Tell you what, find a local range that has 100 yard shooting ranges, and we will get together and see who can hit what the fastest.

I’m a white American man I could do that with my eyes closed

Perhaps if our nation can split into a few nations we can end this discord. Each takes a third of the military and share any other government investments until mutual decisions of who gets what are made. I believe even parts of Canada will join a new made nation or two from the old United States.

You mean like the home invader who got hit with six .38 Specials, ran out of the house, and drove himself to the ER? Yes, he survived.

In home, 00 buck from a 12-bore. Carrying, a larger caliber...think .44 Magnum, .480 Ruger, .50AE.

I doubt you can find a case of 5 shots of MagSafe ammo in the center of body mass, and him driving himself to the ER.

I kinda doubt that. Being a white American male doesn't make you a good shot. Shooting often makes you a good shot.

So, you didn't answer me. What is a 9.9?

I kinda doubt that. Being a white American male doesn't make you a good shot. Shooting often makes you a good shot.
Projecting?

Hearty congratulations to those young ladies.

They did not just sit around moaning about the injustice and discrimination that they faced.

Instead, they worked hard, behaved themselves, and achieved something constructive and positive.

Excellent role models, indeed!
What "injustice?" Males are the ones who are discriminated against in school. This science contest is just one more example of that.

The victim card played again.

Projecting?

Projecting what? Calling bullshit on your claim that being a white American man makes you a good shot? No, not projection. I just know bullshit.

And as for the shooting often making you a good shot, it is both my experience and the experience of numerous gun experts.

They did not just sit around moaning about the injustice and discrimination that they faced.

Instead, they worked hard, behaved themselves, and achieved something constructive and positive.

What "injustice?" Males are the ones who are discriminated against in school. This science contest is just one more example of that.

I’ll take you to meth mile and you can tell all the men he’s lying you sick bastard

Males are discriminated against in this country. Nothing could be more obvious than that, you PC turd.

This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition
why encouraging??
so what??!!!???

I think we should encourage every child to study STEM (or STEAM).
sure--so why single out girls?

Girls have not performed as well in STEM courses in the past. And farther back, they were actively discouraged from it.

5 young people did very well. That deserves some praise. That they happened to be girls just shows what encouragement will do. And at least they won't be majoring in "Women's Studies".

This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition
why encouraging??
so what??!!!???

I think we should encourage every child to study STEM (or STEAM).
sure--so why single out girls?

Girls have not performed as well in STEM courses in the past. And farther back, they were actively discouraged from it.

5 young people did very well. That deserves some praise. That they happened to be girls just shows what encouragement will do. And at least they won't be majoring in "Women's Studies".
when do we stop singling out girls/blacks/trannys/gays??
first girl/black/tranny/gay to:
tie their shoe
graduate college
become mayor
become governor
astronaut
oscar winner
play golf
etc etc etc
it's ridiculous

girls have done well in education for a long time

Forum List