Girls Smarter in School Than Boys

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It never bothered me but I always saw the girls making the honor rolls and top grades while I just managed to muddle through. Now I know why!

Girls make higher grades than boys in all school subjects, analysis finds

Date,:April 29, 2014
Source,:American Psychological Association (APA)

Summary:
Despite the stereotype that boys do better in math and science, girls have made higher grades than boys throughout their school years for nearly a century, according to a new analysis. "School marks reflect learning in the larger social context of the classroom and require effort and persistence over long periods of time, whereas standardized tests assess basic or specialized academic abilities and aptitudes at one point in time without social influences," said lead study author.

Read full story @ Girls make higher grades than boys in all school subjects, analysis finds -- ScienceDaily

Now, it they'd only be smart enough to figure out how to get rid of all those egotistical males trying to rule the world and messing things up. :eusa_whistle:

It never bothered me but I always saw the girls making the honor rolls and top grades while I just managed to muddle through. Now I know why!

Summary:
Despite the stereotype that boys do better in math and science, girls have made higher grades than boys throughout their school years for nearly a century, according to a new analysis. "School marks reflect learning in the larger social context of the classroom and require effort and persistence over long periods of time, whereas standardized tests assess basic or specialized academic abilities and aptitudes at one point in time without social influences," said lead study author.

Read full story @ Girls make higher grades than boys in all school subjects, analysis finds -- ScienceDaily

Now, it they'd only be smart enough to figure out how to get rid of all those egotistical males trying to rule the world and messing things up. :eusa_whistle:

When we take over, we'll keep you around.

Summary:

With the economic security in our education that empowers and frees women from depending on men as providers, I am sure women will figure out to dump the males that do not adjust to the new economic reality.

And this is why 80% of all innovation is done by men. Why we rule in science and math.

Stupid shit the media produces.

This is what happens when our young men are not pushed. A few still make it to the top and kick ass, but not as it should be.

Last edited:
And this is why 80% of all innovation is done by men. Why we rule in science and math.

Stupid shit the media produces.

This is what happens when our young men are not pushed. A few still make it to the top and kick ass, but not as it should be.

That is because the emphasis forever was to push men on STEM subjects.

The girls will do every bit as well if not better.

Forum List

Back