Girls as young as 10 dragged from families by hair, beaten, raped by ISIS fighters

Put a post about this in the Iraq group the other day. Putting it in Politics makes it seem like the limit of your interest is making political hay out of it.
Read the thread title and knew for sure Delta4 would come running to it.

Yeah, he is a jewish homosexual.

That is all you need to know about that useless, asshole. (Yes pun intended)

He is a real..."stick in the mud."

Girls as young as ten dragged away from their families by their hair and forced to endure beatings and rapes at the hands of ISIS fighters: Yazidi survivor reveals hell she suffered before escaping
  • ISIS snatched dozens of girls after storming the town of Sinjar last August
  • Taken to warehouse where they were lined up and hand picked by fighters
  • Survivor says she shakes with fear when she sees 'someone with a beard'
By SIMON TOMLINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 04:56 EST, 15 April 2015 | UPDATED: 06:57 EST, 15 April 2015

A Yazidi teenager has told how Islamic State fighters stormed her town with shocking brutality, dragging girls as young as ten by their hair and carting them off like cattle to become sex slaves.

Hanan, 19, was snatched from her family, suffered regular beatings and taken to a warehouse in Mosul, Iraq, where hundreds of women were lined up and hand picked by jihadist militants.

She and six others were then taken to a house in a nearby village where they met a fellow Yazidi girl who had been incarcerated there for the last two months, she told CNN's Arwa Damon.

The girl told them she had been beaten, handcuffed and raped and their captors warned they would soon suffer the same fate.

'The youngest with us was just 10. We were all crying. They said we are going to marry you off, you will forget your family.'

Hanan is now recovering at the Shariya refugee camp in Dohuk Iraqi Kurdistan, where hundreds of other Yazidis have fled, but says she shakes with fear every time she sees 'someone with a beard'.

Tens of thousands of Yazidis were forced to flee for their lives - many of them into the nearby Sinjar mountains and then into Kurdish-held regions of northern Iraq during the ISIS offensive in August.

Read more: Yazidi survivor reveals hell she suffered before escaping ISIS Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just give you an idea of the confusing behavior of these sandNIGGERS, just a few weeks ago they stoned a couple to death for having premarital sex.

Yet, they gleefully and joyfully rape ten year old girls.

sigh
If you look at it through the eyes of ISIS, as Obama does, it's not a bad concept.

Put a post about this in the Iraq group the other day. Putting it in Politics makes it seem like the limit of your interest is making political hay out of it.
Read the thread title and knew for sure Delta4 would come running to it.

Yeah, he is a jewish homosexual.

That is all you need to know about that useless, asshole. (Yes pun intended)

He is a real..."stick in the mud."

All you need to do is put underage sex in your thread title and Delta4 comes running to post

I don't think you get it Edgetho.

In a debate if you have to resort to childish insults you have lost.

Not insults, scumbag.

Observations. Accurate ones. You people truly are the scum of the earth. I am NOT being insulting. You are that and worse.

How many times have you reported this thread in an attempt to get it moved?

I know this tune, scumbag. Start a shit-slinging contest in a thread you don't like and then get all your butthole buddies to report it to the moderators.

"How does obama's ass taste, scumbag?"

THAT IS AN INSULT...

I know you will struggle for a while but can you discuss the topic, I know this is difficult for you. You know calling people scumbags is an insult?

Interesting that you hold ISIS in higher esteem than probably half the people in your community.

Another lying scumbag of a dimocrap piece of fucking filth.

I despise ISIS and everything they stand for.

Even more than I despise scum like you.

You're too cowardly to become violent..... Unless you're in a mob situation. Then I bet you're badass, huh?

I'm not an internet badass like you, if that's what you mean.

Interesting that you hold ISIS in higher esteem than probably half the people in your community.

You're too cowardly to become violent..... Unless you're in a mob situation. Then I bet you're badass, huh?

Another keyboard warrior...

Probably thinks he is a tough guy, unfortunately EDGETHO is the idea some people think America is about. Obama has done alot of work to repair the damage EDGETHO types have done to America on a world stage.
Truth is the Hard Right in America are the butt of jokes worldwide... Look at Iran for an example, all the world including Obama was willing to see if negotiations would work, EDGETHO crowd are just interested in war.
They are clueless about the middle east because if they knew they would know war is pretty useless by now.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

period

Intel Suppressed By Obama Regime: North Korea Transferred Missile Goods To Iran During Nuclear Talks

More cover up so you can’t see all the bad actors are getting together to help insure Iran gets the bomb.

Via WFB:

North Korea supplied several shipments of missile components to Iran during recent nuclear talks and the transfers appear to violate United Nations sanctions on both countries, according to U.S. intelligence officials.

Since September more than two shipments of missile parts have been monitored by U.S. intelligence agencies as they transited from North Korea to Iran, said officials familiar with intelligence reports who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Details of the arms shipments were included in President Obama’s daily intelligence briefings and officials suggested information about the transfers was kept secret from the United Nations, which is in charge of monitoring sanctions violations.

Critics of the U.S.-led nuclear framework agreement reached in Switzerland earlier this month have said one major deficiency of the accord is its failure to address Iran’s missile program, considered a key nuclear delivery system for the Islamist regime.

The department store down the street didn't have some shoes I like in my size.

I blame Obama. That makes it political!

You ignorant scumbag.... Did obama pull the shoe department out of the store?

I'm sure he did. I believe it, so that means it is true. Especially if I repeat it a hundred times. The more I say it, the truer it becomes.

To obama, like all liberals, the Yazidi's are Christians who should be exterminated. What happens to them prior to extermination is no one's business.

Another keyboard warrior...

Probably thinks he is a tough guy, unfortunately EDGETHO is the idea some people think America is about. Obama has done alot of work to repair the damage EDGETHO types have done to America on a world stage.
Truth is the Hard Right in America are the butt of jokes worldwide... Look at Iran for an example, all the world including Obama was willing to see if negotiations would work, EDGETHO crowd are just interested in war.
They are clueless about the middle east because if they knew they would know war is pretty useless by now.
The ragheads have been at it for 1400 years...one would think they would think it useless....but they don't...they laugh at your weakness.

You still have this fixation about cocksucking!
Tell the mods! Crybaby ass!!

It is.

Afterall, didn't the Lying Cocksucker in Chief call ISIS the JV Team?

Why yes, he did.

Didn't we have a thread posted just today that demanded we all bow down to the Lying Cocksucker in Chief because he destroyed al Qaeda. Of course, nobody's thought to tell al Qaeda that they're destroyed.

This is TOTALLY and COMPLETELY Political.

This is what happens when you get faggot in the White House that thinks he's smarter than everybody since, and including, FDR.

That only he is wonderful enough to cure the world's ills and solve its problems.

We're giving Iran a green light for nukes, the Russians are sending them S300 Missile System that will make it virtually IMPOSSIBLE to attack them, he's lost Iraq, Libya, Yemen, will probably lose Asscrackistan, the Chinese are on the march, Russia is giving us the mighty:dev3: finger and nobody respects us anymore.

This is what happens when you put a completely unqualified scumbag in the White House.

And we're going to pay for it.

You're children and grandchildren will pay, and maybe even die, because of this scumbag.

I don't know how much more political it can get than this

Interesting that you hold ISIS in higher esteem than you do of probably half the people in your community.

i find it extremely interesting you liberscumbags on USMB adore the ISIS killers more than the Republicans/Christians/Conservatives by at least 99.9999999%

:fu: ...........+...........:up_yours: ................... :asshole:

Forum List

Back