Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

Then clearly you are a hooligan and a criminal.

Clearly you think it is okay for old men to insult younger people.

I think it is absolutely the right of any person to tell off misbehaving people. And in any event, it is everybody's right to express their opinion. You apparently feel that people should live in fear of each other's violence.

I am simply saying that the old man should have shut up and minded his own bloody business.

I think it is absolutely the right of any person to tell off misbehaving people. And in any event, it is everybody's right to express their opinion. You apparently feel that people should live in fear of each other's violence.

I am simply saying that the old man should have shut up and minded his own bloody business.

OK, so you confirm you want everybody to live in fear and to accept riotous behavior.

He said they were retarded. I don't know about you, but if someone called me retarded, I'd whack them, too.

Then clearly you are a hooligan and a criminal.

And clearly you think it's ok for younger people to beat up an old man because he SAID something that offended them. That's about one of the sickest excuses i've heard.....

He didn't tell them to settle down. He told his friend that the girls must be retarded because they couldn't hear themselves speaking. They beat him for that.

The old man should never have shown such disrespect by insulting these girls, and they shouldn't have attacked him. But he started it.

You are going to blame him for their assault. Are you retarded?

They were both in the wrong, but he wouldn't have been attacked had he not insulted them first.

Unbelievable. Just fucking unbelievable. How do you feel about rape victims that met their attacker online?

Drunken group of girls stabs 63-year-old man on subway: cops - NYPOST.com

This isn't surprising since random gang attacks like this have been on the rise. This particular attack is remarkable because the attackers honestly believe they have done nothing wrong.

A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!” as they were being cuffed.

He didn't tell them to settle down. He told his friend that the girls must be retarded because they couldn't hear themselves speaking. They beat him for that.

The old man should never have shown such disrespect by insulting these girls, and they shouldn't have attacked him. But he started it.

If anything deserves a STABBING, that's got to be it.

Funny, but in another thread you essentially said that wearing a short skirt is not justification for rape. Maybe you are just bigoted towards old men?

And clearly you think it's ok for younger people to beat up an old man because he SAID something that offended them. That's about one of the sickest excuses i've heard.....

The old man would not have been attacked had he kept his mouth shut and not called the girls 'retarded'. Old people need to mind their own business. The girls might have been loud, but they were not causing him problems, nor did they act threatening to him until he started it by insulting them.

Unbelievable. Just fucking unbelievable. How do you feel about rape victims that met their attacker online?

Hardly the same thing.

Drunken group of girls stabs 63-year-old man on subway: cops - NYPOST.com

This isn't surprising since random gang attacks like this have been on the rise. This particular attack is remarkable because the attackers honestly believe they have done nothing wrong.

A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!” as they were being cuffed.

He didn't deserve to be stabbed, and the girls should be punished. But the old man needs to learn to STFU and mind his own business next time. You cannot go around saying people are retarded. You just can't.

He didn't deserve to be stabbed, and the girls should be punished. But the old man needs to learn to STFU and mind his own business next time. You cannot go around saying people are retarded. You just can't.
Sure you can, just watch:

"Noomi's f*ckin' retarded!"

Now watch yourself, I stab back! :D

Sure you can, just watch:

"Noomi's f*ckin' retarded!"

Now watch yourself, I stab back! :D

LOL. I wouldn't stab anyone, but I would give you a piece of my mind if you insulted me.

The old man would not have been attacked had he kept his mouth shut and not called the girls 'retarded'. Old people need to mind their own business. The girls might have been loud, but they were not causing him problems, nor did they act threatening to him until he started it by insulting them.

Hardly the same thing.

You really are an intolerant hypocrite.

Hardly the same thing.

I am not the one who thinks it okay for old men to show such disrespect to the younger generation.

Hardly the same thing.

I am not the one who thinks it okay for old men to show such disrespect to the younger generation.

They were the ones showing disrespect for their fellow passengers by behaving like hooligans.

And you are a hypocrite. For some crimes you want to take provocation into account (even if it is non-existent) and for others not.

Hardly the same thing.

I was raised to show elders respect....i won't show respect to a gang of kids that can't show respect to others when they're in public.

I was raised to show elders respect....i won't show respect to a gang of kids that can't show respect to others when they're in public.

Oh my God, somebody who was raised with some standards of behavior. There's hope for the world yet.

You better not wear a short skirt, Noomi. That's just asking for it. You just can't go around dressed like a slut and expect to not get sexually assaulted. You just can't.

The girl on the right COULD BE black....there are many very light skinned blacks & hispanics. I'd have to see her face to know for sure. I'm betting they're all black or hispanic. I'd like to see if the old man was white also. I don't think they would have attacked a black man (but i could be wrong!)....

What makes you say that? Blacks attack other Blacks every day.

Because if it was black on black.....we don't hear about it.

The old man was Black.

New Topics

Forum List

Back