Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

But names don't really tell the whole story unless you know her family history.

That and you don't actually know what her name is.

All I have are the names provided. Which indicate that she is probably not white. Now, you enjoy your pop tarts and Barney reruns. I'm goin fishin for a couple hours.

She's not white. She is what used to be called a High Yellow.

I am high yellow.

I have a good friend who is the president of the Black Lawyers Society in England. He is "black" but looks more Italian. Of course race in England is FAR more complicated than it is here. I have good friends who insist they are black, they are from the middle east. They are entirely offended that black people in Los Angeles don't consider them black when they are definitely black in England. It also makes me rather vaguely uncomfortable.

Alot of Black people in the US and England have ancestors from different races that makes their appearance more different than the typical African. There are Black people from the Middle East, slavery existed in that region until the 1920s, when I was deployed to Kuwait I did meet actual Black people who were from Kuwait, the descendants of slaves, one of them looked like Denzel Washington but he spoke Arabic, blew my mind. Why does it make you uncomfortable?:confused:

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

Let me know when you're ready to quit derping. :thup:

The girl on the right COULD BE black....there are many very light skinned blacks & hispanics. I'd have to see her face to know for sure. I'm betting they're all black or hispanic. I'd like to see if the old man was white also. I don't think they would have attacked a black man (but i could be wrong!)....

So basically you're trying to say that the girl on the right is somehow not caucasian.

The girl on the right COULD BE black....there are many very light skinned blacks & hispanics. I'd have to see her face to know for sure. I'm betting they're all black or hispanic. I'd like to see if the old man was white also. I don't think they would have attacked a black man (but i could be wrong!)....

What makes you say that? Blacks attack other Blacks every day.

I am high yellow.

I have a good friend who is the president of the Black Lawyers Society in England. He is "black" but looks more Italian. Of course race in England is FAR more complicated than it is here. I have good friends who insist they are black, they are from the middle east. They are entirely offended that black people in Los Angeles don't consider them black when they are definitely black in England. It also makes me rather vaguely uncomfortable.

Alot of Black people in the US and England have ancestors from different races that makes their appearance more different than the typical African. There are Black people from the Middle East, slavery existed in that region until the 1920s, when I was deployed to Kuwait I did meet actual Black people who were from Kuwait, the descendants of slaves, one of them looked like Denzel Washington but he spoke Arabic, blew my mind. Why does it make you uncomfortable?:confused:

We aren't talking about black people who are black. We are talking about the descendants of germanic tribes with white skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm darker than my friend is! And she keeps telling me she's black. Why isn't she treated black in the US? When black people here see her, she's not black, she is just an ordinary little white girl and hearing her tell others that she's black (she has to say so or no one would think so) makes me uncomfortable. She is a BRILLIANT young woman, but saying she's black sounds a little bit feeble minded. In England, black means something entirely different. It means non-Anglo Saxon British. The Chinese are "black" too because they aren't Anglo-Saxon British, as are the Italians and Spaniards. Here they are separated not by color but ethnicity.

Is Salma Hayak black to you? She isn't to me.

Last edited:

We aren't talking about black people who are black. We are talking about the descendants of germanic tribes with white skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. I'm darker than my friend is! And she keeps telling me she's black. Why isn't she treated black in the US? When black people here see her, she's not black, she is just an ordinary little white girl and hearing her tell others that she's black (she has to say so or no one would think so) makes me uncomfortable. She is a BRILLIANT young woman, but saying she's black sounds a little bit feeble minded. In England, black means something entirely different. It means non-Anglo Saxon British. The Chinese are "black" too because they aren't Anglo-Saxon British, as are the Italians and Spaniards. Here they are separated not by color but ethnicity.

Hmm thats wierd, England is pretty diverse now they have Asians, Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Blacks from England and from Africa, the Carribean etc. I thought they had the same criteria for being Black as us? there are quite a few Black Brits. I know in South Africa you are only Black if you are 100% Black, otherwise you fall into the colored category.

Demographics of South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes you say that? Blacks attack other Blacks every day.

Because if it was black on black.....we don't hear about it.

All I have are the names provided. Which indicate that she is probably not white. Now, you enjoy your pop tarts and Barney reruns. I'm goin fishin for a couple hours.

If you ever get anything that better resembles proof let me know.

If you ever get anything that better resembles proof let me know.

If you ever get anything better than " her skin is light and her hair is blonde" you let me know.

And none of that excuses your accusation that I was lying when I stated that I did not say the girls were all black. What flavor pop tarts are you currently enjoying?

Drunken group of girls stabs 63-year-old man on subway: cops - NYPOST.com

This isn't surprising since random gang attacks like this have been on the rise. This particular attack is remarkable because the attackers honestly believe they have done nothing wrong.

A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!” as they were being cuffed.

He didn't tell them to settle down. He told his friend that the girls must be retarded because they couldn't hear themselves speaking. They beat him for that.

The old man should never have shown such disrespect by insulting these girls, and they shouldn't have attacked him. But he started it.

This isn't surprising since random gang attacks like this have been on the rise. This particular attack is remarkable because the attackers honestly believe they have done nothing wrong.

A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!” as they were being cuffed.

Well, i hope they get stiff prison sentences and are forced to pay compensation.

He didn't tell them to settle down. He told his friend that the girls must be retarded because they couldn't hear themselves speaking. They beat him for that.

The old man should never have shown such disrespect by insulting these girls, and they shouldn't have attacked him. But he started it.

You are going to blame him for their assault. Are you retarded?

They were both in the wrong, but he wouldn't have been attacked had he not insulted them first.

They were both in the wrong, but he wouldn't have been attacked had he not insulted them first.

That is nonsense. They were causing a disturbance and he was very right to remark on that. They are criminals and should be prosecuted and punished to the full extent as the law, as well as being made to apologize to him and pay him compensation.

That is nonsense. They were causing a disturbance and he was very right to remark on that. They are criminals and should be prosecuted and punished to the full extent as the law, as well as being made to apologize to him and pay him compensation.

He said they were retarded. I don't know about you, but if someone called me retarded, I'd whack them, too.

He said they were retarded. I don't know about you, but if someone called me retarded, I'd whack them, too.

Then clearly you are a hooligan and a criminal.

Clearly you think it is okay for old men to insult younger people.

Clearly you think it is okay for old men to insult younger people.

I think it is absolutely the right of any person to tell off misbehaving people. And in any event, it is everybody's right to express their opinion. You apparently feel that people should live in fear of each other's violence.

Forum List

Back