Gingrich/Romney warned to watch out for Ron Paul.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Ron Paul | Iowa | New Hampshire | The Daily Caller

ABC's Roundtable panelists, to include Peggy Noonan, Ronald Reagan's former speechwriter hold the opinion that Ron is within easy striking range of taking Iowa. They agree that if Ron takes Iowa that New Hampshire will follow Ron's lead. I take their opinion as a warning to both GOP establishment candidates Romney & Gingrich to be on their toes.
Ron has amassed an incredible array of support in BOTH Iowa & New Hampshire... to include an enraged Republican constituency, Independents as well as some of the Democrat constituency. The memories of the Bush betrayal & president Obama's current dismal performance is playing right into Ron Paul's hands.
The behind the scenes GOP establishment must be hunched over in pain like a dog shittin' razor blades over Ron's performance. This could be the ushering in of a new era for the GOP should Ron take POTUS. Make sure to watch the video in the link above.

You can just see the GOP establishment is nervous. Today on Fox News, Perry was on Bair's show at 6, Hannity had a sit down with Romney, and Van Sustren interviewed Bachmann. I didn't get to see Oreilly but I wouldn't be surprised if he showcased Newt.

Don't tell me the GOP establishment isn't getting scared...

Dam these hacks that run for an elected position. obama is the one that they should be warning people to watch out for.
Republicans have become democrats they will try and eat their own.

Yup. They want Paul to sign a pledge that he won't run third party so they can treat him like absolute shit then later say "If you run third party we'll call you out as a liar with your pledge." I like him being so dangerous and I think Paul likes his position too. Either way if Paul does not get the nom they will lose mad support for the Republican candidate because once you go Ron you don’t just flip back to Progressive liberal Neocons.

ABC's Roundtable panelists, to include Peggy Noonan, Ronald Reagan's former speechwriter hold the opinion that Ron is within easy striking range of taking Iowa. They agree that if Ron takes Iowa that New Hampshire will follow Ron's lead. I take their opinion as a warning to both GOP establishment candidates Romney & Gingrich to be on their toes.
Ron has amassed an incredible array of support in BOTH Iowa & New Hampshire... to include an enraged Republican constituency, Independents as well as some of the Democrat constituency. The memories of the Bush betrayal & president Obama's current dismal performance is playing right into Ron Paul's hands.
The behind the scenes GOP establishment must be hunched over in pain like a dog shittin' razor blades over Ron's performance. This could be the ushering in of a new era for the GOP should Ron take POTUS. Make sure to watch the video in the link above.

The americans start to knows whats best for them. Ron Paul will bring jobs back,balance the budhet,pay down the debts and lift the economy. Ron Pauls foreign policy is the key to economic growth.

Gingrich/Cain/Romney has already decided to attack Iran. A war in Iran will ruin the world economy for a long time. Those guys will treble the gasprices with a war in Iraq. They will bring the whole region into a regional war involving the whole middle east. So if americans wants to pay 10$ pr. gallon, then vote for Romney/Gingrich/Cain/Perry. Electing one of those will be a dissaster, not only for USA but also the rest of the world.

Ron Paul will bring the gasprices down, because he wishes to start trading with Iran. The bouycott of Iran is stupid and over the last year the gasprices has increased because of that.

...is plenty scared. Ron has pulled of an engineering marvel. What started off as a grassroots campaign has turned into a national movement. Ron has the rank & file military personnel's vote, Libertarian's, Constitutional party, Bircher's, many of the Independents, angered repub constituency, some Democrat constituency, & the vote of the under 25 group that see's no future for them at current.
Look for Gingrich to hit the canvas fast. Romney's camp has some serious backing of it's own tho so this all comes down between Romney/Paul in my opinion, which will be a close call. Time will tell.

You can just see the GOP establishment is nervous. Today on Fox News, Perry was on Bair's show at 6, Hannity had a sit down with Romney, and Van Sustren interviewed Bachmann. I didn't get to see Oreilly but I wouldn't be surprised if he showcased Newt.

Don't tell me the GOP establishment isn't getting scared...

...of his own, he'll be a tough nut to crack. Ron would have the advantage regarding the debates as the Obama admin has nothing to talk about but growing government. President Obama has the emotional appeal tho. President Obama is also considerably younger than Ron. It'd be close.

Dam these hacks that run for an elected position. obama is the one that they should be warning people to watch out for.

I play my game hard. I dragged my freaking progressive conservatives back across the line with a whole batch of other true conservatives and we finally have a majority after years and years of being back benchers. And we dropped progressives to do it.

But if you hold true to your beliefs you can cross that finish line with your honour intact.

Ron Paul really interests me. I was just going to hammer away at bringing home a conservative Senate (dual citizenship here in case anyone is wondering) I'm starting to think he could rock.

All I know is the man is honest as the day is long and if I was going to trust anyone it would be him and Cain.

Most interesting. This is going to get good.

...& the islamic world to keep beating up islamic countries. I think a Paul administration could alleviate a LOT of tension between Israel & islam IF islam is ready to accept Israel as is.

The americans start to knows whats best for them. Ron Paul will bring jobs back,balance the budhet,pay down the debts and lift the economy. Ron Pauls foreign policy is the key to economic growth.

Gingrich/Cain/Romney has already decided to attack Iran. A war in Iran will ruin the world economy for a long time. Those guys will treble the gasprices with a war in Iraq. They will bring the whole region into a regional war involving the whole middle east. So if americans wants to pay 10$ pr. gallon, then vote for Romney/Gingrich/Cain/Perry. Electing one of those will be a dissaster, not only for USA but also the rest of the world.

Ron Paul will bring the gasprices down, because he wishes to start trading with Iran. The bouycott of Iran is stupid and over the last year the gasprices has increased because of that.

...of his own, he'll be a tough nut to crack. Ron would have the advantage regarding the debates as the Obama admin has nothing to talk about but growing government. President Obama has the emotional appeal tho. President Obama is also considerably younger than Ron. It'd be close.

If Ron comes out right now with the right VP candidate he could take it. This is what I would recommend. He has to finally play it like he wants to win it.

And so do all of you.

I'm actually thinking of jumping in because none of his players seem to want to win this.

If you Paulites really want to go for it, well hells bells we got this one moment behind this man.

All I know is he is one honest son of a bitch. And I admire him for that. And I can get behind that.

Oh and he's also brilliant.

Don't want to leave that out. The man is so bang on the money over and over and over.

I was never a fan of his because all the press put him out to be was anti american and anti war. Paul has so much more depth than this.

I've learned over years even with this old slow computer cranking out my flinstone data with Paul.

All I know is the man is a straight shooter and I would trust him with my life. That's saying something in this day and age. I believe the man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B0QPcoTZg8&feature=related]Ron Paul Still Ignored - Jon Stewart Daily Show - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJhHsAdXro]Joe Scarborough Credits Ron Paul for Predicting the Housing Bubble - YouTube[/ame]

where's paulitican? I love that avatar.

Seriously, I've got my battle scars from holding to truth and not caving. It's been a long haul. But it's worth the fight in the end.

I like this man. He's got what most others don't. An honesty about him with rationale. He shoots from the hip and yet he seems so kind of a man who cares about those he talks about.

Genuine. I think thats the word I'm looking for with Ron Paul. The real deal.

I don't think it will be close at all. The economy will be far worst by November 2012. The euro is toast. This bear market is just about finished and the FED is out of ammo. They will continue to debase the currency, which means inflation. Housing will continue it crash to the bottom and unemployment will climb.
I think Americans will be very eager for something very different in November. It is Ron Paul's time.

... Gary Johnson...

Gary Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as Ron's pick for VP. What do U think???

If Ron comes out right now with the right VP candidate he could take it. This is what I would recommend. He has to finally play it like he wants to win it.

And so do all of you.

I'm actually thinking of jumping in because none of his players seem to want to win this.

If you Paulites really want to go for it, well hells bells we got this one moment behind this man.

All I know is he is one honest son of a bitch. And I admire him for that. And I can get behind that.

...firepower we can muster. Repubs, Independents, some Dems, Constitutionally based 3rd parties, the under 25 aged voters & even the rank & file military personnel have amassed behind Ron. People are just plain sick & tired of the republOCRATIC party of 'one' fielding Obama's & GWB's. Your not kidding on Ron's honesty. Even senator McCain had nothing but good to say about Ron's integrity. Even the legendary Tom Jefferson would be hard pressed to better Ron Paul!

Oh and he's also brilliant.

Don't want to leave that out. The man is so bang on the money over and over and over.

I was never a fan of his because all the press put him out to be was anti american and anti war. Paul has so much more depth than this.

I've learned over years even with this old slow computer cranking out my flinstone data with Paul.

All I know is the man is a straight shooter and I would trust him with my life. That's saying something in this day and age. I believe the man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evYwPJUY_cc&feature=related]Ron Paul's Words of Warning From 1983 to 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think the American people are as stupid and dumbed down as the establishment parties think they are. I think the failings today of the "super committee" were intended from the beginning and I think the American people will see this and it will become common assumption. More and more people are beginning to see that US establishment politics are broken.

Forum List

Back