Gingrich/Romney warned to watch out for Ron Paul.

Ben Bernanke & company are gonna have to open up the books & answer for all this under the Paul administration. This alone will be bigger than the entire WW2 drama!!!!!!! Ron has PROMISED that the fed would be FULLY audited under his administration. Just picture the names of senators & even presidents that will come up in that audit, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

where's paulitican? I love that avatar.

Seriously, I've got my battle scars from holding to truth and not caving. It's been a long haul. But it's worth the fight in the end.

I like this man. He's got what most others don't. An honesty about him with rationale. He shoots from the hip and yet he seems so kind of a man who cares about those he talks about.

Genuine. I think thats the word I'm looking for with Ron Paul. The real deal.

... Gary Johnson...

Gary Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as Ron's pick for VP. What do U think???

...of his own, he'll be a tough nut to crack. Ron would have the advantage regarding the debates as the Obama admin has nothing to talk about but growing government. President Obama has the emotional appeal tho. President Obama is also considerably younger than Ron. It'd be close.

If Ron comes out right now with the right VP candidate he could take it. This is what I would recommend. He has to finally play it like he wants to win it.

And so do all of you.

I'm actually thinking of jumping in because none of his players seem to want to win this.

If you Paulites really want to go for it, well hells bells we got this one moment behind this man.

All I know is he is one honest son of a bitch. And I admire him for that. And I can get behind that.

I think that could work. Because Paul would believe in him. This is the key. It's the honesty about the man. Paul would have to believe in him.

What's our gut tell us over and over? No one ever believed me up here when I told others what you had to believe was a man called Stephen Harper being honest and the voting public just wanted honest. My biggest line was the most dreaded thing out of Harper's closet was his horrid brown suits.

I think that's what will pull Paul over the finish line if we can get him the right VP and frankly I don't know if he would listen to the likes of me, but if Paul would have the cajones to just go out there and name his VP and Cabinet, I really think we could take it.

He's so pragmatic. I love him. I think this could work.

The GOP establishment is nervous?

:lmao:

Romney, Perry or anybody else needs to "worry" about Paul?

This thread is a rich comedic gold mine.

Hey, you better hurry and get back to mindlessly supporting Cain, I hear he is loosing supporters by the minuet due to not knowing shit about well, about anything… but you can blame his epic rise and fall on the evil liberal media.

For the Record Paul polls better than Perry and Mitt in the polls that matter, you know the ones where people will be voting first.

The biggest complaint I have received about Romney is folks don't know where he stands due to his flip flopping. Ron has mucho serious backing & not just repub backing. Ron will drop Gingrich faster than a used tampax. Perry & Cain are already history. That leaves flip flop Romney. Romney will be a serious contender tho as he has a following among more blue repubs. Don't kid yourself, the behind the scenes GOP establishment is taking Ron with the utmost sincerity...

Iowa win by Paul would be complete game-changer for GOP nominating process – Patriot Update

Rove's seriously twitching out. He wants a front leader. I swear to god he's lost it. I used to admire the man.

Oh well.

Romney and Perry better worry because the media is trying to keep them as front runners when they arent at all.

But it's really to our advantage. The longer there is no front runner means the media is blowing their load all around.

They can't focus and they have to pull their October surprises a year in advance. Hence the panic.

Screw Rove. Screw the establishment who wants a king kong kake runner like Romney going head to head with Bam Bam.

We have them on the run. And I love it.

Hey, you better hurry and get back to mindlessly supporting Cain, I hear he is loosing supporters by the minuet due to not knowing shit about well, about anything… but you can blame his epic rise and fall on the evil liberal media.

For the Record Paul polls better than Perry and Mitt in the polls that matter, you know the ones where people will be voting first.

I can feel your passion. But I'm going to ask you if we are to team together I'm just gonna ask you to lose the public vitriol.

Part of the key to all of this. Trust me. I know how to win. And I know how to come back from nothing to finally owning it all in the political spectrum.

It can be done. But the first thing you have to learn is who is your real enemy. I say it's the people who think Saul Alinsky is their hero. You know, the man who dedicated Rules to Radicals to Satan.

Trust me. We have a weapon in that.

Know your enemy.

By the way, I admire all our candidates out front and running this gauntlet when they know they are going to be demo'd by the media.

Even I am guilty of slagging our own, and I have to stop it because I'm playing into their hands am I not?

Lets choose but let us not devour our own. Even Mitt when I rip into him and his supporters are still to the right of the spectrum and you know what, he was one honorable man when he took over the Olympics and made them honest again. No matter what the battle, I still admire the man. Mitt Romney is still 100 quizillion times the man Harry Reid is. He is a man of honour and he deserves our respect.

oh and for those that visit other boards, please tell johnrocks and buschb I have now officially joined the dark side.

they'll get a kick out of it.

...& the islamic world to keep beating up islamic countries. I think a Paul administration could alleviate a LOT of tension between Israel & islam IF islam is ready to accept Israel as is.

Their are other ways to support them than going to war, if their people wants a change then you can support them like in Libya. But going in their starting an attack with Israel like Romney/Gingrich/Perry/Cain would will put the whole region in to fire.

That will treble gasprices to 10 $/gallon and cause a massive immirgration of islamic refugees to europe and US.
The whole world except from the US wants a Palestine state, that slows down the peace process in the middle east. Ron Paul however has the tools to stabilize the region.

Just about every other Republican/Tea Party presidential candidate has had their 15 minutes of fame at the top of the polls - why not Ron Paul!

What happens when the current crop of candidates all peak in the polls and then drop back to single figures?

...in the opening. The GOP considered Gary such a danger to the establishment that they went all out to censor him in the media from the get go. Gary was actually blackballed from the debates. I had picked Gary originally for he had governor experience where Ron had only legislative experience. BOTH men are absolute DYNAMITE! A Paul administration with VP Gary Johnson would bring America back to an even keel.
Just as important is that a Paul/Johnson administration can somewhat MEND the polarization gap that has split our country. A LOT of the left are backing Ron for his anti drug war stance & his anti world cop view. I can't tell you how I know this, at least on a public forum, but believe me I am in touch with a LOT of liberals, many being my personal friends. They not only loathe the neocons like Mitt & Newt, they loathe president Obama for lying to them about ending the middle east debacle & a host of other fibs too numerous to list here.
The primary kicks off & Newt just plain & simple will evaporate. Newt never was popular & is less popular today. Newt is just a GOP FRONT. That leaves Ron & Mitt. Romney does have some serious backing for sure but LACKS THE "WIDE BASE" TO PULL THE VOTES FROM. More important Ron HAS HIS FAIR SHARE OF DELEGATES, we made SURE of that!!!
Ron has even garnered the TRUST OF MILITARY PERSONNEL who support Ron 2 to 1 over other Repub candidates...

Is Ron Paul the favorite candidate of US military personnel? - CSMonitor.com

'IF' Ron takes our Mitt, president Obama is a sitting duck. President Obama could not even defend himself let alone carry the fight in a debate with Ron. Ron is president Obama's worst fear. Ron is also Ben Bernanke's worst fear!!! Remember also that the ENTIRE world is watching this primary. The winner of this primary WILL EFFECT THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Ron Paul & Barack Obama are the 2 best known elected officials in the ENTIRE WORLD! I must say take a look at his one...

Australians For Ron Paul

...in case you are wondering about Ron's support base!!!!!!!!!!

... Gary Johnson...

Gary Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as Ron's pick for VP. What do U think???

If Ron comes out right now with the right VP candidate he could take it. This is what I would recommend. He has to finally play it like he wants to win it.

And so do all of you.

I'm actually thinking of jumping in because none of his players seem to want to win this.

If you Paulites really want to go for it, well hells bells we got this one moment behind this man.

All I know is he is one honest son of a bitch. And I admire him for that. And I can get behind that.

I think that could work. Because Paul would believe in him. This is the key. It's the honesty about the man. Paul would have to believe in him.

What's our gut tell us over and over? No one ever believed me up here when I told others what you had to believe was a man called Stephen Harper being honest and the voting public just wanted honest. My biggest line was the most dreaded thing out of Harper's closet was his horrid brown suits.

I think that's what will pull Paul over the finish line if we can get him the right VP and frankly I don't know if he would listen to the likes of me, but if Paul would have the cajones to just go out there and name his VP and Cabinet, I really think we could take it.

He's so pragmatic. I love him. I think this could work.

...of his own, he'll be a tough nut to crack. Ron would have the advantage regarding the debates as the Obama admin has nothing to talk about but growing government. President Obama has the emotional appeal tho. President Obama is also considerably younger than Ron. It'd be close.

Dam these hacks that run for an elected position. obama is the one that they should be warning people to watch out for.
Republicans have become democrats they will try and eat their own.

The only thing obama or anyone else has anything negative to say about Dr. Paul is what he has said. I don't know of any baggage Paul had or any lies Paul has said. Oh and maybe his age. But age is a lesser factor because people younger than Paul die.

...ain't that the truth!

Dam these hacks that run for an elected position. obama is the one that they should be warning people to watch out for.

The only thing obama or anyone else has anything negative to say about Dr. Paul is what he has said. I don't know of any baggage Paul had or any lies Paul has said. Oh and maybe his age. But age is a lesser factor because people younger than Paul die.

You can just see the GOP establishment is nervous. Today on Fox News, Perry was on Bair's show at 6, Hannity had a sit down with Romney, and Van Sustren interviewed Bachmann. I didn't get to see Oreilly but I wouldn't be surprised if he showcased Newt.

Don't tell me the GOP establishment isn't getting scared...

Gotta love Ron Paul refusing to interview with Orielly. Serves him right, he only disrespects everyone with an opinion different then his.

I don't think it will be close at all. The economy will be far worst by November 2012. The euro is toast. This bear market is just about finished and the FED is out of ammo. They will continue to debase the currency, which means inflation. Housing will continue it crash to the bottom and unemployment will climb.
I think Americans will be very eager for something very different in November. It is Ron Paul's time.

If Ron Paul gets fair and equal time as the other guys he would destroy them in the polls. If he wins the nomination he will destroy Obama. It wouldnt even be a contest.

People may not know when they are being lied to, but they damn sure know when someone is telling them the truth. After 20+ years of eating horse shit that is all its going to take.

...in the opening. The GOP considered Gary such a danger to
Ron Paul & Barack Obama are the 2 best known elected officials in the ENTIRE WORLD! I must say take a look at his one...

Ron Paul has large support here in Europe.
Europeans for Ron Paul

It also seems as the really rich people support Romney, thats why he has raised so much money. The 1% that owns 40% of the money probobaly support Romney and Perry that have raised most of their money from the really rich contributors. Ron Paul hasn’t got much money from the rich people that gives donations over 2000$. Paul seems to get most of his money from average contributors and middle class americans.

Size of donations
Romney $200 and Under $3,468,125
Romney $2000 and Over $21,423,226 ->Romney gets money from the really rich

Paul $200 and Under $7,353,759->Paul gets money from average contributors.
Paul $2000 and Over $1,217,399

I don't think the American people are as stupid and dumbed down as the establishment parties think they are. I think the failings today of the "super committee" were intended from the beginning and I think the American people will see this and it will become common assumption. More and more people are beginning to see that US establishment politics are broken.

Dont be so sure. Most Americans are blissfully stupid. Liking Ron Paul requires a bit of economic understanding. It requires critical thinking to understand where he is coming from.

I agree, the failings of the SC was planned from the beginning. They cannot stop spending money.

I just keep preaching to everyone and converting who I can. He needs the MSM to win this though, the dumb dumbs just do what TV says. He also needs to work with OWS. The issues are the same this election cycle, there should be no left vs right.

OWS Sympathizers Hijack Ron Paul Q & A (Mic Checked!) - Democratic Underground

Ron also has international backing. The American constituency has been dumbed down. I can see it & so can you. The good news is American's are waking up out of their slumber as they have finally realized that the DNC/GOP establishment has phuked them to the point of being homeless. When one is dealing with dumbed down people who have been brainwashed through the public educational system, it takes TIME to wake them up again. Ron is doing a pretty decent job at this!

I don't think the American people are as stupid and dumbed down as the establishment parties think they are. I think the failings today of the "super committee" were intended from the beginning and I think the American people will see this and it will become common assumption. More and more people are beginning to see that US establishment politics are broken.

Dont be so sure. Most Americans are blissfully stupid. Liking Ron Paul requires a bit of economic understanding. It requires critical thinking to understand where he is coming from.

I agree, the failings of the SC was planned from the beginning. They cannot stop spending money.

I just keep preaching to everyone and converting who I can. He needs the MSM to win this though, the dumb dumbs just do what TV says. He also needs to work with OWS. The issues are the same this election cycle, there should be no left vs right.

... were ALL GONNA GET PHUKED globally! These elitist politicians from the DNC/GOP party(there ONE) will bring down Europe too. Ron Paul is not just for American's, Ron stands for ALL Liberty minded & freedom loving individuals EVERYWHERE. Help us in support of Ron any way you can. Supporting Ron is supporting YOU! We're ALL in this global financial/economic mix together so PASS THE WORD!!!

...in the opening. The GOP considered Gary such a danger to

Ron Paul has large support here in Europe.
Europeans for Ron Paul

It also seems as the really rich people support Romney, thats why he has raised so much money. The 1% that owns 40% of the money probobaly support Romney and Perry that have raised most of their money from the really rich contributors. Ron Paul hasn’t got much money from the rich people that gives donations over 2000$. Paul seems to get most of his money from average contributors and middle class americans.

Size of donations
Romney $200 and Under $3,468,125
Romney $2000 and Over $21,423,226 ->Romney gets money from the really rich

Paul $200 and Under $7,353,759->Paul gets money from average contributors.
Paul $2000 and Over $1,217,399

Liking Paul requires more than a little economic understanding. You also must have some knowledge of how the Government is supposed to work within the restraints of the Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back