Gingrich on Obama...."Too Kenyan"

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Gingrich on Obama: Too 'Kenyan' - The Week

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says the best way to understand President Obama is as a "con" artist motivated by a "Kenyan, anti-colonial" worldview he inherited from his father.

Crazy Town" isn't a liability on the Right: Gingrich has clearly been pushed "to the point of sputtering, incoherent rage" by his "unbridled hatred" of Obama, says Steve Benen in Washington Monthly, but he won't face "any consequences for this kind of abject stupidity" — the fact that the GOP and the "media establishment" treat Gingrich "as a sane, credible visionary" tells you everything you need to know about Washington today.

Last edited:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says the best way to understand President Obama is as a "con" artist motivated by a "Kenyan, anti-colonial" worldview he inherited from his father.

Crazy Town" isn't a liability on the Right: Gingrich has clearly been pushed "to the point of sputtering, incoherent rage" by his "unbridled hatred" of Obama, says Steve Benen in Washington Monthly, but he won't face "any consequences for this kind of abject stupidity" — the fact that the GOP and the "media establishment" treat Gingrich "as a sane, credible visionary" tells you everything you need to know about Washington today.

I guess it took a non-WASP getting elected to really leach out deep held prejudice. The funny thing is most people won't dare point out the obvious that Newt Gingrich is a prejudiced asshat.:eusa_whistle:

While I don't agree with Newt in this instance, I have to ask how this shows deeply held prejudice. Doesnt make much sense.

Last edited:
While I don't agree with Newt in this instance, I have to ask how this shows deeply held prejudice. Doesnmake much sense.
Of course it doesn't I will embolden it.

I guess it took a non-WASP getting elected to really leach out deep held prejudice. The funny thing is most people won't dare point out the obvious that Newt Gingrich is a prejudiced asshat.:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps I should rephrase it that most people will be too fucking stupid to see the obvious when it is placed in from of them in bold text.:eusa_shhh:

More to the point, what's wrong with having an anti-colonial world view? Colonialism was a terrible blight. Anyone who thinks otherwise is nuts!

And Newt tells his wife it doesn't matter what he does, just what he say's. IE. he knows the rightwingers who follow him are dumbasses.

Newt's absolutely right about Obama.

Obama's father was a lunatic and Obama seems to be the exact same sort.

Gingrich isn't even close to revealing Obami Salaami's "KENYAN CONNECTION."

Here are some FACTS regarding the "Kenyan Connection":

A brief synopsis follows. The full article with full documentation and pictures can be found at www.realdemocratsusa.org . Published in the N.Y. Times, London Times and USA Today.

The Obama camp, as with so many things, has been less than forthcoming about the relationship between Barack Obama and Raila Odinga,

What we do know about Raila Odinga is after coming to power, he signed an agreement with Islamic extremists in Kenya, in which he agreed to institute Islamic law [with Sharia courts for family law] in exchange for their support, thereby extinguishing the liberties and even the lives of millions of Christian Kenyan women and establishing a safe haven for terrorists in Kenya.

Further, Odinga made opposition to the Kenyan government's crackdown on Al Qaeda supporters a cornerstone of his campaign.

After Odinga took office, Al Qaeda cells that blew up embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam were known to have been recruited from mosques near Kenyan beaches. In what appeared to be a coordinated strategy from the top, a core of whom called themselves, 'The Taliban,' Odinga's Luo supporters engaged in what US envoy Jendayi Frazier called "clear ethnic cleansing" of the Kikuyu opposition, burning Christian women and children alive in churches who had fled to for sanctuary.

Odinga supporters went on a rampage, burning, raping and killing everyone in their path, recreating the horror of the bloody Mau-Mau uprising of the 1950s where thousands were killed and their property taken.

What does this mean to the American people and, indeed the world?

Thus far, about 7,000 have lost their lives and 250,000 have been displaced. Human Rights Watch claims that they have evidence that Odinga leaders actively fomented violence that included roaming bands of machete wielding youths.

Senator Obama's efforts on Odinga's behalf, despite his ties to Al Qaeda and Qaddafi, can only be construed as extremely poor judgment, be they the result of a frightening loyalty or merely that of inexperience and naivete. Either way, it is dangerous and no one can hope to really know what lies behind Obama's true intentions.

Well, for one thing, Obama has not attempted to distance himself from Odinga, with whom he admitted speaking by phone during the primary. On the contrary, he endorsed and campaigned for Odinga, who is corrupt, ruthless and has financial ties to terrorists.

Proof of that is Obamas visit to Kenya just prior to the Presidential Elections. Numerous photo-ops with Obama and Odinga smiling together at rallies. As well as,them together at a family gathering in Kenyan attire.

Last edited:
While I don't agree with Newt in this instance, I have to ask how this shows deeply held prejudice. Doesnmake much sense.
Of course it doesn't I will embolden it.

Perhaps I should rephrase it that most people will be too fucking stupid to see the obvious when it is placed in from of them in bold text.:eusa_shhh:

It isn't racial prejudice. It's prejudicial against egomaniacal, marxist loons, I suppose.

I like Obama. He's light-skinned and doesn't speak with a negro dialect.

Obama.jpg

Well, the only problem with that is that the bold doesn't show anything about Newts deeply held prejudices.

In fact, it's an analysis of Obama's world view. And it's accurate to some degree if you look at Obama's odd behavior toward Great Britain, who is traditionally an ally.

Forum List

Back