Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Gingrich knows that the only way you will ever vote for his completely evil ass is to make Obama look more evil than him.

I detest Obama. I think he is seriously misguided and naive.

But Gingrich I honestly believe is psychotic. I mean literally. Textbook psychotic.

I think he is incapable of real actual emotions, except self-pity. I think he studies other people and mimics their emotions, albeit very poorly, so he can pass in society as something that is imitation borderline normal.

Gingrich is projecting. He is actually the most dangerous politician out there.

Psychopath? Yeah, I'll go with that. He loves himself more than he will ever or has ever loved anyone else. And he doesn't give a rat's ass about anything but power. I'm still not believing that his daughters got involved in the "daddy didn't want an open marriage" thing. I would love to know if he asked them to do that. Ick.

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

Maddow had a piece where anti-abortion groups would put up where an abortion doctors lived and worked before they were killed. Then claimed innocence.

It's hard to believe they weren't thrown into jail.

Hmmm........too bad nobody watches that show!!!:eusa_dance:

Yah, fewer people do. Why? Because you have to actually sit down, shut your mouth, and pay attention to what she's saying. There aren't loud chimes, and bright colors bursting every five minutes, to hold your attention. (like a baby mobile, or WWE wrestling)

Pub rhetoric may have had an influence, their anti gun control policies that allow a mental case to buy guns at Walmart DEFINITELY did...

Last edited:
The ONLY thing cons have run on in the last 2 Presidential elections is fear. :uhoh3: :clap2: :gives:

well, with this election, FEAR is what it should be about...Fear that the petulant child thug and his comrades in arms will be re-elected to INFLICK any more of their twisted visions on us and transform the country most of like it just the way it is...thank you

NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM

I agree.

Newt will be very hard on Obama in the debates. He will not let Obama dodge or spin. It will be interesting to watch.
You two actually believe that Newt will be debating Obama?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Actually, I do.

And no offense, but I think I am much more qualified to determine a GOP candidate thasn you are.

Why?

You look at GOP candidates with a negative eye. You seek something that you can spin to be controversial. He does something good, you automatiocally assume it was done for political expediency. He says something great, it was a speechwriter who wrote it. Like I saw in another thread....he paid nearly 1 million in taxes last year....about 1/3 of his income...so what was said? He did that becuase he knew he was going to be exposing his return for public review....

The man can do no good in your eyes....and even when he doesnt do bad, you find a way to paint it bad.

So how can you honestly determine who is a good GOP candidate. You cant. You are way too partisan.

Likewise, I know I cant in regard to a democratic candidate

Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.
Maybe not ever, but certainly in modern times. I know Liberals and democrats will not agree, but his Completely Inept Foreign Policy, Horrible Energy Policy, and Huge Deficits have made us less safe not more. Much less safe.

I agree.

Newt will be very hard on Obama in the debates. He will not let Obama dodge or spin. It will be interesting to watch.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Actually, I do.

And no offense, but I think I am much more qualified to determine a GOP candidate thasn you are.

Why?

You look at GOP candidates with a negative eye. You seek something that you can spin to be controversial. He does something good, you automatiocally assume it was done for political expediency. He says something great, it was a speechwriter who wrote it. Like I saw in another thread....he paid nearly 1 million in taxes last year....about 1/3 of his income...so what was said? He did that becuase he knew he was going to be exposing his return for public review....

The man can do no good in your eyes....and even when he doesnt do bad, you find a way to paint it bad.

So how can you honestly determine who is a good GOP candidate. You cant. You are way too partisan.

Actually because he is so clearly and totally Biased against Republicans. You can almost Judge who would be the Best GOP candidate by who he hates/Fears the most. Or the opposite can be true. If a Die Hard Liberal Dem Partisan Tells you a candidate is great, Like say Ron Paul, than you can be pretty sure they think he is great because they think he has no chance to win.

:)

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

Maddow had a piece where anti-abortion groups would put up where an abortion doctors lived and worked before they were killed. Then claimed innocence.

It's hard to believe they weren't thrown into jail.

What's the difference between one form of murder and another?:confused:

Last time I looked, abortion was legal.

I can't wait until Newt Gingrich bites into Obama's ass come the general election! Newt Gingrich is going to go fucking crazy on Obama!!! Ape shit! All the truth is going to come out on Obama from his past to what he is doing to this nation from the oil pipeline, economy and the fucking up of the world. McCain is going to seem like a leftist turn over next to what Newt Gingrich is going to do!

Newt Gingrich is going to rip into Obama like a lion rips into its prey! I can't wait until he brings up the epa and all the spending. There has NEVER been a republican president like Newt Gingrich! Including Reagan! Newt Gingrich is going to chase Obama all over this country!!! It will be a pretty sight to behold!

Obama is going to be exposed and god willing ran out on a rail! Obama's going to be shitting his fucking pants every time Newt Gingrich shows up!

Does not matter, Newt will not get the independent vote, so he is fucked.

NEWT will kill Obama in the debates. Obama will be shitting in his pants after Newt is done with him that is why the left doesnt want him to get the NOM

I agree.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Newt or Paul, but if its Romney then Obama wins anyway, so why bother?

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

In many ways, Gingrich is the perfect candidate for the times. First of all, he's a notorious bomb-thrower, which he learned as a junior member of the minority party. He probably paid VERY close attention to Lee Atwater's style. And of course, the right has never been more ravenous for the kind of red meat hyperbolic rhetoric that is Newt's bread and butter.

Unfortunately for Newt, he was never able to shift gears into a true leadership role where his tendencies toward political insurgency would be rechanneled into consensus building and a firm and steady hand on the tiller of the House. He was the opposite. He was erratic. Hence his VERY short stint as Speaker. I think that there are quite a few Washington insiders of his own party who believe a Gingrich presidency would be a disaster for both the Republican Party and the country as a whole.

After 20-30 years of Rush/Newt/Fox/Voodoo/Breitbart/etc- twenty % of the country is semi-violently insane! LOL. So many lies, so much spin and hate, so much ruin of the non rich and the country...

My sig is all proven fact.

Last edited:
Dangerously sexy maybe.. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbVNIWR9UA]Obama sings, campaigns at the Apollo - YouTube[/ame]

I agree.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Actually, I do.

Why?

I look at reality. And the reality is that Gingrich started this POTUS run as a book tour, nothing more. So he didn't bother with any organization. And now he is going into Florida with no troops on the ground, and no network. Reversible Mittens is going in with a ton of money and a lot of negative ads.

And BTW: everything you said perfectly describes you and other Rightwingers when it comes to Obama. Or ANY Democrat.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Actually, I do.

Why?

Actually because he is so clearly and totally Biased against Republicans. You can almost Judge who would be the Best GOP candidate by who he hates/Fears the most. Or the opposite can be true. If a Die Hard Liberal Dem Partisan Tells you a candidate is great, Like say Ron Paul, than you can be pretty sure they think he is great because they think he has no chance to win.

:)
Nope! But very amusing.

And your Paul analogy shows you are wrong. I do think he's a great candidate, and if he was 10 years younger, I might vote for him. But he's been compromised now by the leverage that the GOP has over his son Rand.

Oh well. He had a long run.

Last edited:
I agree.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Newt or Paul, but if its Romney then Obama wins anyway, so why bother?
I wish it was Paul. If only to expose some issues to media scrutiny, because they are ignoring things like the Patriot Act, and indefinite detention.

I REALLY wish there was a strong Liberal who was challenging Obama for the Democratic nomination.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube
the fact that a left wing crybaby communist piece of shit like you hates him means he is probably the best man for leading us out of the shit hole libbs like you have dug !!!

Forum List

Back