Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Actually, I do.

And no offense, but I think I am much more qualified to determine a GOP candidate thasn you are.

Why?

You look at GOP candidates with a negative eye. You seek something that you can spin to be controversial. He does something good, you automatiocally assume it was done for political expediency. He says something great, it was a speechwriter who wrote it. Like I saw in another thread....he paid nearly 1 million in taxes last year....about 1/3 of his income...so what was said? He did that becuase he knew he was going to be exposing his return for public review....

The man can do no good in your eyes....and even when he doesnt do bad, you find a way to paint it bad.

So how can you honestly determine who is a good GOP candidate. You cant. You are way too partisan.

Likewise, I know I cant in regard to a democratic candidate

Actually because he is so clearly and totally Biased against Republicans. You can almost Judge who would be the Best GOP candidate by who he hates/Fears the most. Or the opposite can be true. If a Die Hard Liberal Dem Partisan Tells you a candidate is great, Like say Ron Paul, than you can be pretty sure they think he is great because they think he has no chance to win.

:)
Nope! But very amusing.

And your Paul analogy shows you are wrong. I do think he's a great candidate, and if he was 10 years younger, I might vote for him. But he's been compromised now by the leverage that the GOP has over his son Rand.

Oh well. He had a long run.

I didn't say they actually believe they are a good Candidate, I said they will tell you they are the Best. Many many Liberal Dems have told us Paul is the only guy who can win. Clearly they are out of their minds as he has no chance to win, OR they are just trying to convince Republicans to vote for Paul because they know he can't win.

My guess is the latter.

You two actually believe that Newt will be debating Obama?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Newt or Paul, but if its Romney then Obama wins anyway, so why bother?
I wish it was Paul. If only to expose some issues to media scrutiny, because they are ignoring things like the Patriot Act, and indefinite detention.

I REALLY wish there was a strong Liberal who was challenging Obama for the Democratic nomination.

It would not expose the Media to anything. The Very same Media that screamed for Years under Bush about those Programs, are silent about them now that Obama is in Charge, but as soon as a Republican is back in office, all of the sudden you will hear about them again.

If there is one thing the last 3 or 4 Election Cycles have proven to the America people, it is that the Liberal Media (meaning the Major Networks, CNN, MCNBC, Most Major Papers, and Hollywood are all to one extent or another In the bag for Democrats, and Obama.

You two actually believe that Newt will be debating Obama?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I wish it was Paul. If only to expose some issues to media scrutiny, because they are ignoring things like the Patriot Act, and indefinite detention.

I REALLY wish there was a strong Liberal who was challenging Obama for the Democratic nomination.

It would not expose the Media to anything. The Very same Media that screamed for Years under Bush about those Programs, are silent about them now that Obama is in Charge, but as soon as a Republican is back in office, all of the sudden you will hear about them again.

If there is one thing the last 3 or 4 Election Cycles have proven to the America people, it is that the Liberal Media (meaning the Major Networks, CNN, MCNBC, Most Major Papers, and Hollywood are all to one extent or another In the bag for Democrats, and Obama. It might perhaps be the best thing to come of all this. Americans Opinion of the Main Stream Media is dropping very Fast, They are not Buying it anymore. Once one starts to see the Liberal Bias of the Main Stream, and Hollywood all of the sudden it is like having finally opened your eyes for the first time, and now you can see just how deeply Biased they are.

Everyday More and more wake up to it. The American People see the difference in the way they treat Liberals and Conservatives. More and more now realize the Main Stream Media is not a reliable source of Political news anymore.

Hard to say, and I am sure Liberals will call me insane, but despite the Clear Right leaning slant of their Editorial/Commentators, FOX news's Hard News Broadcasts are The closes thing to fair Reporting left on TV. Not saying they are fair, but definitely not as Full on One sided and unashamed as the Left wing Media.

Actually because he is so clearly and totally Biased against Republicans. You can almost Judge who would be the Best GOP candidate by who he hates/Fears the most. Or the opposite can be true. If a Die Hard Liberal Dem Partisan Tells you a candidate is great, Like say Ron Paul, than you can be pretty sure they think he is great because they think he has no chance to win.

:)
Nope! But very amusing.

And your Paul analogy shows you are wrong. I do think he's a great candidate, and if he was 10 years younger, I might vote for him. But he's been compromised now by the leverage that the GOP has over his son Rand.

Oh well. He had a long run.

I didn't say they actually believe they are a good Candidate, I said they will tell you they are the Best. Many many Liberal Dems have told us Paul is the only guy who can win. Clearly they are out of their minds as he has no chance to win, OR they are just trying to convince Republicans to vote for Paul because they know he can't win.

My guess is the latter.

I haven't heard that from Liberals. I have heard it from Paulettes, though. And their reasoning is kinda sound - that there are enough people from across the political spectrum who:

• do not want war
  • want to shrink the DoD
  • want to repeal the Patriot Act
  • want to audit the Fed
  • want to end the War On Drugs

I, as a Liberal, find a lot of that very attractive. There are die hard wingnuts on the Right who feel the same way.

Sure it would. Do you think the media would be talking about income disparity and unfair tax rates if Reversible Mittens hadn't talked about his 15% rate?

If there is one thing the last 3 or 4 Election Cycles have proven to the America people, it is that the Liberal Media (meaning the Major Networks, CNN, MCNBC, Most Major Papers, and Hollywood are all to one extent or another In the bag for Democrats, and Obama.

That's a bunch of fucking bullshit. Stop whining.

And why did you leave out the #1 Cable News network?

And the Wall Street Journal? And the New York Post? And the Washington Times? And the Boston Herald? And the New York Daily News? And the Chicago Sun-Times?

They are all major papers.

The goof who shot Giffords was not motivated by right wing rhetoricians. He was a lefty.

Based on what evidence?

Based on what he wrote on line. His book list. when the left began pushing this line back when the shootings occurred folks went and dug through his writings, the concept of him being a right-winger was pretty thoroughly discredited.

If anything he sounded a bit like Rdean or Mascale.

you can find some of his stuff here

Jared Loughner MySpace, YouTube Rants Described “New Currency”

This is true Obama is the most dangerous president in us history, because with his win lots of things changes the economy is bad the government playing gambles to make it good the responsibility is on the Obama,

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

What caused you the most butthurt;

The fact he's right or the fact you can't come up with anything to counter what he said?

fyi; Bringing up Giffords is a pussy move and you should check your backyard before telling us to clean up ours.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

The fact he's right or the fact you can't come up with anything to counter what he said?

fyi; Bringing up Giffords is a pussy move and you should check your backyard before telling us to clean up ours.

What butthurt?

Gingrich is an asshole. And he might as well put out the "Shoot the President" sign..because that's what he's inviting.

Giffords is a "pussy" move? Giffords, herself, criticized Palin for what she did. It was eerily ironic.

What butthurt?

Gingrich is an asshole. And he might as well put out the "Shoot the President" sign..because that's what he's inviting.

Giffords is a "pussy" move? Giffords, herself, criticized Palin for what she did. It was eerily ironic.
It's over the top horseshit and you know it.

"shoot the Pres" sign? Dude, that's ignorant. It' big 0 was going to get shot it would have been after his America sorry tour.

And Newts right; Iran, Syria, Al-Q want us dead or at world war, and Obama is disarming.

Pray for peace, prepare for war.

What butthurt?

"shoot the Pres" sign? Dude, that's ignorant. It' big 0 was going to get shot it would have been after his America sorry tour.

And Newts right; Iran, Syria, Al-Q want us dead or at world war, and Obama is disarming.

No he's not.

And really..who cares with Iran, Syria and Al Qaeda, "want"? What we should be doing is figuring out how to quit that region and harden our defenses. That would go a long way in preventing terrorist attacks on the homefront. And thus far..that seems to be the general direction Obama's been heading.

What butthurt?

No he's not.

And really..who cares with Iran, Syria and Al Qaeda, "want"? What we should be doing is figuring out how to quit that region and harden our defenses. That would go a long way in preventing terrorist attacks on the homefront. And thus far..that seems to be the general direction Obama's been heading.

His homefront work is just doing what Bush did, but with the advances in tech that have come along.

"IF" Iran gets the bomb, they are nuts enough to use it. I think the branch of islam is called "twelvers" or the "Twelfth Iman". Ahmadinnerjacket is a member. These nuts actually want the final battle to occur. Dropping a nuke on say Israel, or smuggling one into NYC would do the trick. pfft, London, Paris, Berlin, etc etc, could be enough to kick of a new war to end all wars.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing?

A predictably irresponsible, childish, illogical attempt at drawing a false association between unrelated comments and events from a dime a dozen lefty moron. This is a pretty fucking weak troll thread, Swallow.

Oh, and FDR is still the most dangerous president in US history.

A predictably irresponsible, childish, illogical attempt at drawing a false association between unrelated comments and events from a dime a dozen lefty moron. This is a pretty fucking weak troll thread, Swallow.

Swallow? Geez, dockworkers and sailors not enough for you little girl? You can get sick with all that jizz in your belly. Doctors might have to pump it out.

And what do you know about US history? Ya little fascist dipshit.

No he's not.

His homefront work is just doing what Bush did, but with the advances in tech that have come along.

"IF" Iran gets the bomb, they are nuts enough to use it. I think the branch of islam is called "twelvers" or the "Twelfth Iman". Ahmadinnerjacket is a member. These nuts actually want the final battle to occur. Dropping a nuke on say Israel, or smuggling one into NYC would do the trick. pfft, London, Paris, Berlin, etc etc, could be enough to kick of a new war to end all wars.

I look at history. And Iran hasn't started in full blown war in decades. Maybe even a century. Pakistan is much more of a problem when it comes to nukes.

This whole "quandry" over Iranian nukes is the result of the Saudis..imho.

Swallow?

No thanks, whore. Take your business elsewhere.

Swallow?

No thanks, whore. Take your business elsewhere.

Projecting again I see.

But then again..you are as stupid as you are little.

Little girl.

Forum List

Back