Gingrich IS TOO GODAMN OLD TO BE ELECTED

Obama is too godamn young to be re-elected.

Regan was two years older when he got elected.

We need old and wise, not young and stupid.

Having said that, Romney will be the nominee.

Considering how drastically the office can age even a young man it is debatable how wise it is to have a geriatric president. Age is not an automatic sign of wisdom, there is no fool like an old fool.

Considering how drastically the office can age even a young man it is debatable how wise it is to have a geriatric president. Age is not an automatic sign of wisdom, there is no fool like an old fool.

George Washington wasn't young
Reagan wasn't young
Fdr surely wasn't young

Obama screwed up the economy even more and he is a young. :eek:

Agreed. Its not necessarily age, but judgement. Gingrich has a warped view of government. I can see him as an adviser not the decider. The problem is that unless one party has a super-majority nothing can happen, and I generally like gridlock.

Chris Matthews had a very whiny critique' today on Newt. If MSNBC whines about FXN it should look at its becoming a democrat propaganda outlet. At least FXN presents both sides.

Newt doesn't have the temperament to be President. He's a hot head just like McCain used to be.

So what?

Frankly, this is a great time for a hot-head.

This is the great time to have a boss who is going to come down and rip off your nutsack if you keep fucking up.

I'd rather have a hot-headed Gingrich than a petulant Chicago Street PUnk, which is what Obama does when he gets frustrated.

Maybe I should start a new thread for this but ...

I keep hearing about how Cain's demise will benefit Newt.

How can the failure of one failed and fired businessman, failed and fired lobbyist, serial philanderer, radio entertainer benefit a failed politician, recipient of 80+ ethics violations and $300K fine for same, drummed out of D.C. for the low life he is, dead beat dad, serial adulterer serious scum sucker radical right wing religious nutjob?

If anything, Newt, whose name just happens to also mean a cold blooded reptile ... Newt is the one who should be resigning in shame.

But, since neither were probably ever actually running for office but rather on book selling tours before "Herb" goes to work for Focks, it may not matter anyway.

Obama is too godamn young to be re-elected.

Regan was two years older when he got elected.

We need old and wise, not young and stupid.

Having said that, Romney will be the nominee.

You got that right...This is the one office that being older and having a deeper understanding is a good thing.

OK. If you're going to play the age card then go for it all and elect Ron Paul. :lol:

Ironic thing is: for all of JFKs image of youth and vigor - need ed cruth to get by - virtually a cripple

Romney is the GOPs only chance to get obama out

Newt is 68

Mitt is 64

Romney can't get Republicans to support him, much less anyone else.

That's odd. I'm a Republican and I've supported Romney and will do so if he is the nominee. And I can easily support him for the nomination. I just havent made a final decision yet.

Romney is the GOPs only chance to get obama out

Unfortunately, appearances do matter and Newt does not look all that healthy, guite the gut on him. Very over-weight and out of shape.

Mitt Romney, trim, slim and healthy looking. Appears very Presidential.

Appearances shouldn't matter, but do. I wish we could look at the candidates and see their souls as they really are. It would make elections so much easier.

Gingrich isn't too old. Reagan had Alzheimers and Republicans rewrote history, turning him into the best president ever.

Gingrich isn't too old. Reagan had Alzheimers and Republicans rewrote history, turning him into the best president ever.

Again, why do you need to make stuff up? The best in recent history doesn't equal the best ever.

Coolidge was better.

Lincoln and Washington better

I'd argued Adams, Jefferson, Madison, and Monroe were better.

After that... id have to think about it.

Forum List

Back