Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates

This "great economy" is an unstable house of cards. Everyone knows it but no one wants to be the first to sneeze. Don't worry though, the big banks will be alright.
Libtards never get tired of praying to Satan that America will fail.
You just don't get it do you? Somehow you have faith in an economy rigged to periodically crash. As soon as there was even a slight amount of wage growth the clock started ticking. Your genius businessman president is stupidly taking full credit for a time-bomb.

ME: We have all seen how Democrats have turned into vicious vile angry hatemongers in the last few years, often turning to violence, and even shooting GOP Congressmen. Here is Newt giving his take:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Dunno. Maybe you should ask those leading lights of leftist political analysis Barbra Streisand and Robert deNiro.

Maybe ask the white republican who killed 19 today

And how do you know he's a Republican?

Oh, that's right. You don't.

ME: We have all seen how Democrats have turned into vicious vile angry hatemongers in the last few years, often turning to violence, and even shooting GOP Congressmen. Here is Newt giving his take:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Dunno. Maybe you should ask those leading lights of leftist political analysis Barbra Streisand and Robert deNiro.

So.... Maybe you should look up the word analysis? Those guys are actors....

Oh, I know what the word means. And leftists hang on their every word, just as they do with other Trump-hating idiots in the entertainment industry.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Maybe ask the POTUS OBAMA AND SOS CLINTON who killed hundreds of thousands of brown people.
When did they go on shooting sprees?

Lol, for about 4 years together.

Lots of drone strikes and the complete disintegration of Libya. How soon you forget.

Plus how many soldiers died. Dimms and Pubs like Bush and Cheney are all the same scum that sell their souls to the military industrial complex.

Hillary and Obama have more blood on their hands than Tim Roth is Reservoir Dogs.
That's not a random mass murder in Texas.

No correlation, try again.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

I know cause most murdering swine are trump inspired murderers

This "great economy" is an unstable house of cards. Everyone knows it but no one wants to be the first to sneeze. Don't worry though, the big banks will be alright.
Libtards never get tired of praying to Satan that America will fail.
You just don't get it do you? Somehow you have faith in an economy rigged to periodically crash. As soon as there was even a slight amount of wage growth the clock started ticking. Your genius businessman president is stupidly taking full credit for a time-bomb.
Your leftist ex-President is trying to take credit for it.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

That's horseshit, of course, but since you're one of the angry Democrats Gingrich is talking about, I really don't expect any better of you.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Maybe ask the POTUS OBAMA AND SOS CLINTON who killed hundreds of thousands of brown people.

Here is some light reading

American involvement in the 2011 Libyan Civil War - Wikipedia

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

That's horseshit, of course, but since you're one of the angry Democrats Gingrich is talking about, I really don't expect any better of you.
Horseshit??? Who speaks out with hate for immigrants ? Trump Who has divided America worse than this pos in our WH?

Horseshit??? Who speaks out with hate for immigrants ? Trump Who has divided America worse than this pos in our WH?
You need therapy, and probably medication. Do you have a family history of mental illness?

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Here is some light reading

American involvement in the 2011 Libyan Civil War - Wikipedia
I am aware of all this, what's your point?

You need therapy, and probably medication. Do you have a family history of mental illness?
Who's responsible for most of these mass killings ?? Blacks or whites? Think Trumps hate speech helps? More of these hate groups have emerged sins the moron became president Just a coincidence?

Harvard and Yale grads

Harvard and Yale grads
Yeah, that doesn't answer my question.

Harvard and Yale grads
Yeah, that doesn't answer my question.
You really expected an answer to that stupid question ? Really? No No mental illnesses like trump has

Newter, isn't it time for another wife?

Forum List

Back