Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates

Of course he's amazed, democrats have always stood by like inveterate slugs while his plutocratic buddies ran roughshod over democracy. Finally we have an appropriate level of outrage at what Trumpublicans are doing to this country.
Thank you for explaining why this can not end in anything other than out and out warfare.
El Paso witnessed the right's idea of "warfare" today. These crazies who believe all your over the top rhetoric have damned your movement. As always for the right he turned his wrath upon the most vulnerable and helpless people he could find.

Of course he's amazed, democrats have always stood by like inveterate slugs while his plutocratic buddies ran roughshod over democracy. Finally we have an appropriate level of outrage at what Trumpublicans are doing to this country.
Thank you for explaining why this can not end in anything other than out and out warfare.
El Paso witnessed the right's idea of "warfare" today. These crazies who believe all your over the top rhetoric have damned your movement. As always for the right he turned his wrath upon the most vulnerable and helpless people he could find.
Any more vulnerable or helpless than the ones killed by the invaders and their collaborators? Were they any more vulnerable than any of the angels that angel families mourn?

He should have put a serious force together and launched a formal raid on an invader camp. He is guilty. Guilty of poor planning. This is a war. If you don't like it, stop the invasion.

Any more vulnerable or helpless than the ones killed by the invaders and their collaborators? Were they any more vulnerable than any of the angels that angel families mourn?

He should have put a serious force together and launched a formal raid on an invader camp. He is guilty. Guilty of poor planning. This is a war. If you don't like it, stop the invasion.
I don't even know what to say to that.

That's not a random mass murder in Texas.
No correlation, try again.

This thread is about Democrat hate, not Texas.

Racism: The Left’s Only Answer
Racism: The Left’s Only Answer - Gingrich 360
By Newt Gingrich

As I watched the Democratic debates this week, something struck me that I believe will prove important in 2020: The candidates have nothing they can defend and nothing tangible to attack.
The American economy is in great shape. Unemployment remains incredibly low (historically low for African Americans and Latinos, in fact). And despite clear hurdles, Republicans have been taking proactive steps to fix the biggest problems in health care – consistently the No. 1 issue on the minds of Americans.
So, the Democrats have been aggressively on offense and pulling from the radical Left’s playbook. What they seem not to realize is most of the American people aren’t with them

Chicago witnesses the left's idea of warfare every weekend and its crickets from you people. 50-60 shot weekly in your districts. Got nothing to say? Yeah that's what we thought.

Chicago witnesses the left's idea of warfare every weekend and its crickets from you people. 50-60 shot weekly in your districts. Got nothing to say? Yeah that's what we thought.
I have plenty to say but right now I don't have a lot to say to those who's first thoughts after a mass shooting involves blame shifting and damage control.

Yeah ..
Record employment..
Economic growth
Wages increasing
Returning manufacturing jobs
Destroying the ISIS Caliphate

All that WINNING!!

No wonder you're squirming on the ground in fits of rage.

It started under Obama which shows Trump ad nothing to do with it. Iraq destroyed ISIS'' Caliphate

And the democrat plan is what, free college, free healthcare, open borders, and a new green deal?

Wat are the Republican plans? They don't have any plans. You can't beat something with nothing.

The Republican plan is not to give you free shit just so you feel like you've accomplished something.

That's not a random mass murder in Texas.
No correlation, try again.

This thread is about Democrat hate, not Texas.

Racism: The Left’s Only Answer
Racism: The Left’s Only Answer - Gingrich 360
By Newt Gingrich

As I watched the Democratic debates this week, something struck me that I believe will prove important in 2020: The candidates have nothing they can defend and nothing tangible to attack.
The American economy is in great shape. Unemployment remains incredibly low (historically low for African Americans and Latinos, in fact). And despite clear hurdles, Republicans have been taking proactive steps to fix the biggest problems in health care – consistently the No. 1 issue on the minds of Americans.
So, the Democrats have been aggressively on offense and pulling from the radical Left’s playbook. What they seem not to realize is most of the American people aren’t with them
Projectionism is the RWNJ answer to so many problems....

Dimms are running on:

Trump is racist
Your life sucks
We will give you free shit if you vote for us.

Voters oppose everything Trump stands for. They disapprove of Trumps border policies, immigration policies, international trade, North Korea, Iran and healthcare.
Speak for yourself. I vote, most everyone I know votes, and of all those people, I know of only two who oppose President Trump and what he stands for. The rest of those I know, while they don't always agree with how the President expresses himself, we do agree with his policies and how they have positively affected this country.

Yeah ..
Record employment..
Economic growth
Wages increasing

All that WINNING!!

It started under Obama which shows Trump ad nothing to do with it. Iraq destroyed ISIS'' Caliphate

And the democrat plan is what, free college, free healthcare, open borders, and a new green deal?
i.e. The wholesale economic and moral destruction of the US and everything it stands for.
Wait, wait, wait! ...Could this be the liberal plan to stem the flow of immigrants (illegal and legal)? By making the US the same as their shitholes of origin, why would they want to flood into our country? Devious...

Yeah ..
Record employment..
Economic growth
Wages increasing

All that WINNING!!

i.e. The wholesale economic and moral destruction of the US and everything it stands for.
Wait, wait, wait! ...Could this be the liberal plan to stem the flow of immigrants (illegal and legal)? By making the US the same as their shitholes of origin, why would they want to flood into our country? Devious...

Great plan, turn the US into a shithole so all the illegals can feel at home.

I have plenty to say but right now I don't have a lot to say to those who's first thoughts after a mass shooting involves blame shifting and damage control.
Then STFU because that's all you've got, blame shifting and damage control, and rage.

Yeah ..
Record employment..
Economic growth
Wages increasing

All that WINNING!!

Great plan, turn the US into a shithole so all the illegals can feel at home.
Maybe, but remember, after we have been fundamentally transformed into a third world shithole, there won't be any more freebies so maybe they'll go back to their own shitholes.

Then STFU because that's all you've got, blame shifting and damage control, and rage.
That panic you feel is because you know this is a black mark for the right they can do nothing to erase.

I have plenty to say.......

Plenty of lies you mean. All you do is lie.
But you can't admit that we have all seen how Democrats have turned into vicious vile angry hatemongers in the last few years, often turning to violence, and even shooting GOP Congressmen. And you cannot refute Newt's take:

Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.

[/QUOTE]

Lol
This is supposed to be an republic, not a shit eating democracy.

Do you have shit for brains?

Dunno. Maybe you should ask those leading lights of leftist political analysis Barbra Streisand and Robert deNiro.
Maybe ask the white republican who killed 19 today
And how do you know he's a Republican?

Oh, that's right. You don't.
I know cause most murdering swine are trump inspired murderers
That's horseshit, of course, but since you're one of the angry Democrats Gingrich is talking about, I really don't expect any better of you.
Horseshit??? Who speaks out with hate for immigrants ? Trump Who has divided America worse than this pos in our WH?
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch

Dimms are running on:

Trump is racist
Your life sucks
We will give you free shit if you vote for us.

Voters oppose everything Trump stands for. They disapprove of Trumps border policies, immigration policies, international trade, North Korea, Iran and healthcare.
Speak for yourself. I vote, most everyone I know votes, and of all those people, I know of only two who oppose President Trump and what he stands for. The rest of those I know, while they don't always agree with how the President expresses himself, we do agree with his policies and how they have positively affected this country.

I suppose Democrats taking the House was America showing how much they support Trump. A majority of voters disagree wit you and the people you know.

Lol
This is supposed to be an republic, not a shit eating democracy.

Do you have shit for brains?
Technically we are a Representative Republic

Forum List

Back