Antifa Border Resistance Militancy Training Tour

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Antifa is leading a "Border Resistance" militancy training tour that will converge on a 10-day siege in El Paso, TX. The promotional image shows border enforcement officers being killed & government property fired bombed. Organizers asking for "white comrades" to pay for others.

The shooting at the Wal Mart in El Paso, Tx is getting huge publicity, as it should, but how many Americans knew BEFORE the shooting that Antifa was leading an "Antifa Border Resistance Militancy Training Tour"?!

You would think after Antifa attacked US BP Detention facility, resulting in one of their members being killed, the media might report more on their activities and plane, or at least I would.

After the shooting today, the mayor of El Paso, Texas told Antifa during a press conference"

"Stay out of Texas, basically,. We don't need them coming in on Sept. 1. We didn't need them coming in before this happened."

"A flyer for the event posted on Twitter by conservative journalist Andy Ngo showed people shooting arrows at a tower near what appeared to be a border fence. The group issued a "Call to Action" for 10 days in El Paso. Antifa is known for violent protests and attacks on police and journalists, including Ngo."

What is President Trump waiting for? Time to officially call them what they are:

TERRORISTS

Texas Lt. Gov. tells Antifa to 'stay out' of El Paso after Walmart shooting

I kinda think that the Walmart shooting deserves a hell of a lot more attention than something that has not happened.

Antifa is leading a "Border Resistance" militancy training tour that will converge on a 10-day siege in El Paso, TX. The promotional image shows border enforcement officers being killed & government property fired bombed. Organizers asking for "white comrades" to pay for others.

The shooting at the Wal Mart in El Paso, Tx is getting huge publicity, as it should, but how many Americans knew BEFORE the shooting that Antifa was leading an "Antifa Border Resistance Militancy Training Tour"?!

You would think after Antifa attacked US BP Detention facility, resulting in one of their members being killed, the media might report more on their activities and plane, or at least I would.

After the shooting today, the mayor of El Paso, Texas told Antifa during a press conference"

"Stay out of Texas, basically,. We don't need them coming in on Sept. 1. We didn't need them coming in before this happened."

"A flyer for the event posted on Twitter by conservative journalist Andy Ngo showed people shooting arrows at a tower near what appeared to be a border fence. The group issued a "Call to Action" for 10 days in El Paso. Antifa is known for violent protests and attacks on police and journalists, including Ngo."

What is President Trump waiting for? Time to officially call them what they are:

TERRORISTS

Something seems off here. Why would they advertise it? Its almost as if they want to get beat down by the feds for some twisted reason.

I kinda think that the Walmart shooting deserves a hell of a lot more attention than something that has not happened.
Why? it's always the same nonsense. You'll say it's guns fault others will say it the criminal's fault and the government will keep letting them out daily to prey on us.

It's getting a hell of a lot more attention than it deserves. It's a local crime, not a national crisis.

As to Antifa, mow 'em down. Who cares?

Then you should open up ANOTHER thread about it and stay on topic in this one...

TERRORISTS

Antifa hasn't really learned the reality of precision violence to date. They want to go full insurrectionist revolutionary, the eye in the sky will splatter them across the border, and I don't me our Father who art in heaven.

Why? You brought it up in your OP.
Or have you already forgotten what you posted?

Casual mention / set up to discuss the main topic - Antifa. Is that too difficult for you to understand, or are you just looking for a reason to derail the thread, maybe in defense of you black-masked buds?!

TERRORISTS

Antifa hasn't really learned the reality of precision violence to date. They want to go full insurrectionist revolutionary, the eye in the sky will splatter them across the border, and I don't me our Father who art in heaven.
Antifa has 'enjoyed' the 'support' of local, state, and federal officials and politicians up until now, from local police chiefs who told their officers to do nothing while they instigated violence and attacked others to federal politicians who defended them.

They want 'attention', 'notoriety', to be nationally known? No better way for that to happen than for the President to officially recognize them as a 'TERROROST' group.

Why? You brought it up in your OP.
Or have you already forgotten what you posted?

Casual mention / set up to discuss the main topic - Antifa. Is that too difficult for you to understand, or are you just looking for a reason to derail the thread, maybe in defense of you black-masked buds?!
You made a comparison dude...between something currently unfolding with 18 people dead and a flyer for something none of us here are exactly clear on what it is except you’re scared and it hasn’t happened.

TERRORISTS

Antifa has 'enjoyed' the 'support' of local, state, and federal officials and politicians up until now, from local police chiefs who told their officers to do nothing while they instigated violence and attacked others to federal politicians who defended them.

They want 'attention', 'notoriety', to be nationally known? No better way for that to happen than for the President to officially recognize them as a 'TERROROST' group.
What support?

Why? it's always the same nonsense. You'll say it's guns fault others will say it the criminal's fault and the government will keep letting them out daily to prey on us.
People may agree with you. Then we see the results when you get your foot in the door. You don't stop.

You made a comparison dude...between something currently unfolding with 18 people dead and a flyer for something none of us here are exactly clear on what it is except you’re scared and it hasn’t happened.

Oh shut up already you Leftwing dope. Address the thread topic:

ME: I hope the Feds take them all down
violently

violently
Ya, you lot love bloodshed. I keep forgetting that.

TERRORISTS

Just why do you suppose they would advertise their shenanigans? You just make your own meme?

violently
Nah, he just hates anarchist, fascist, America-hating terrorists.

ME: I hope the Feds take them all down violently

Excuse me? You need to go back to school and re-take an English course. Did I say to spill blood? No, I did not.

People like you are a danger to America. You see racism in Trump's words where there is no racism, and here you accuse me of desiring bloodshed when I never said any such thing.

You're just a worthless lying sack of filth. The typical Leftist.

Forum List

Back