Ginger Genocide

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
British star M.I.A.'s graphic nine-minute film for her track Born Free includes a scene where a 12-year-old red-haired boy is shot in the head.

Other red-haired youths are made to run through a mine field.

The Mercury Music Prize-nominated rapper - known for her hard-hitting videos - appears to be using the example of "ginger genocide" to highlight the issue of minorities and racism in society.

But charity Beatbullying slammed the film, saying it could lead to more abuse against red-haired children.

"It's completely inappropriate, and we should not be sending out a message that people should be targeted for their appearance," spokeswoman Sherry Adhami told Sky News Online.

"Unfortunately we seem to live in a society where when people are ginger-haired, people find it funny for some reason, and they are bullied for it."

M.I.A.: 'Ginger Genocide' Music Video Born Free Slammed By Bullying Charity, Defended By Actor | Showbiz News | Sky News

15623547.jpg

I had trouble viewing the video, but this disgusts me to no end.

Yeah, I've recently heard about the phenom of "Ginger-Bashing."

It will be interesting when there's a crime for which Federal "Hate Crime" charges can be used against the accused.

Compare all this screaming to the "South Park" episode where Cartman organizes the gingers to cleanse the town so he would not be in a minority or "The Twilight Zone" serial that had a majority population of hideous humans (by modern standards) segregating good looking human beings (by modern standards).

Expect good satire to be unsettling and hard hitting. Jonathan Swift's essays used to infuriate the reading and better classes of England and Ireland.

Compare all this screaming to the "South Park" episode where Cartman organizes the gingers to cleanse the town so he would not be in a minority or "The Twilight Zone" serial that had a majority population of hideous humans (by modern standards) segregating good looking human beings (by modern standards).

Expect good satire to be unsettling and hard hitting. Jonathan Swift's essays used to infuriate the reading and better classes of England and Ireland.

Yeah, I can't wait to explain that I was only being satirical when I film girls that look like this:

15623545.jpg

Hanging from trees, and burning at stakes.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this shit is acceptable, cool, or anything beyond fucking repulsive. What a nasty fucking bunch of people we are. I would say these days, but as far as humans go, history shows us as always being repulsive.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this shit is acceptable, cool, or anything beyond fucking repulsive. What a nasty fucking bunch of people we are. I would say these days, but as far as humans go, history shows us as always being repulsive.

Ditto.......

Forum List

Back