Giants at Cowboys

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After gifting the Cowboys 20 points, the Giants come roaring back to take a 24-20 halftime lead.

Once again, the Giants pass rush takes out the QB breaking Romo's collar bone. Looks like he will be out the rest of the season.

Stick a fork in the Cowboys

After gifting the Cowboys 20 points, the Giants come roaring back to take a 24-20 halftime lead.

Once again, the Giants pass rush takes out the QB breaking Romo's collar bone. Looks like he will be out the rest of the season.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:beer::beer:
:thewave:

:boohoo:

Just aren't enough emoticons to tell you how I feel.

31-20. Cowfags ready to drop to

1-5

I can't wait to see Wade's fat ass @ the press conference. It's not even my birthday!

Cowgirls an official crap team.

Lost Romo - now have Kitna.

Stick a fork.....................

Maybe now we can get them off PRIMETIME TV games

Cowboy's vaunted Defense doesn't come out after halftime

Giants 38 Cowboys 20 midway 3rd Qtr

How bout them Cowboys?

Giants Defense has taken out 5 QBs so far this season....

I don't like Kitnas chances

How 'bout them Cowboys!?!
Damn.
I saw that hit Romo took and it wasn't pretty. Poor thing.
The second string QB looked a little nervous when he took the field. I bet he had no idea he'd be playing a Monday night game when he was slipping into his padding.

How about I stick a pitch fork in YOUR dumb ass? I'm a cowboy. Want to play, fuckwit? You wouldn't even know what to do with a pitchfork ....

Just like your dumb ass doesn't know what to do with your vote .

How about I stick a pitch fork in YOUR dumb ass? I'm a cowboy. Want to play, fuckwit? You wouldn't even know what to do with a pitchfork ....

Just like your dumb ass doesn't know what to do with your vote .

This board is about talking sports Gunny..

Cowboys folded when faced with adversity.

Even when Romo went down (lead 10-7 at the time) they went on to put the Giants on the ropes with the punt return for TD (went up 20-7)

This was time for the Cowboy Defense which is supposed to be the best in the league to man up and take over the game. Instead, the Cowboy D let the Giants score 17 points in 8 min and take away the game.

Stick a fork in those boys.....they are done and it is their own damn fault. They are poorly coached, take too many penalties and lack heart

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:beer::beer:
:thewave:

:boohoo:

Just aren't enough emoticons to tell you how I feel.

yeah could not have said it better myself. this totally makes my year to see the Fagboys at 1-5.I love it.

31-20. Cowfags ready to drop to

1-5

I can't wait to see Wade's fat ass @ the press conference. It's not even my birthday!

wonder how much longer Jones is going to wait before Wade gets the ax.:lol: He is for sure gone after this year.He keeps giving him the vote of confidence,something coachs dread hearing.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back