Ghaddafi reality show?

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
If I were Ghaddafi, I would get the fuck out of Libya, move to Beverly Hills and call up HV1 to get my reality show started, the Ghaddafis. Think about it everyone knows Ghaddafi now and he should take advantage of this and get that reality show started, if the Kardashians can get one why not Ghaddafi? thoughts?

Muammar gets his assets frozen off...
:cool:
Gadhafi clamps down on protesters in Libya's capital
28 Feb.`11— Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi maintained a crackdown in the capital Monday as anti-government protesters appeared in the streets of Tripoli and fighting against Gadhafi forces broke out in other cities.
In Tripoli, a few hundred protesters marched in the Tajoura district after burying one of the victims of a deadly crackdown last week, said Ahmad Hamadi, a resident of Tripoli. Pro-government forces dispersed the protesters, and no casualties were reported. "We were peacefully walking toward Green Square when the militia drove in from both sides of the road," he said. "They shot randomly into the crowd until everybody had to flee."

Banks and many stores in Tripoli were open Monday. Still, some residents stayed in their homes, and the price of basic foods has jumped. "Even though a state of stability has reigned here for the past few days, people are in a terrible situation," said Nouri Boukhchem, 45, a professor at Al-Wifak University in Tripoli. "Some are starving because of what has happened."

Libyan authorities tried to show all was well. Libyan military troops took foreign reporters on a tour in Sabratha, west of Tripoli, to see a pro-Gadhafi demonstration. "To escape Gadhafi's wrath and avoid being threatened, you have to wave the green flag and to praise the great leader publicly," Boukchem said. "He doesn't believe in neutrality. Either you are with him or against him. And against him, you know your fate."

Rebels who hold most of the eastern part of the country struggled to keep the cities of Misurata and Zawiya in their hands.

MORE

See also:

U.S. freezes $30 billion of Libyan assets
February 28, 2011 -- The U.S. government has frozen at least $30 billion of Libyan government assets -- the largest amount ever blocked under a U.S. sanctions program, a senior Treasury Department official said Monday.
It's the third major move by international players in recent days to try to contain Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi after his violent crackdown on anti-government protestors last week. David Cohen, the Treasury Department's acting under secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, declined to say how much belonged to Gadhafi or his family, or if it belonged to the Libyan Investment Authority -- the country's largest sovereign wealth fund.

In a press call, Cohen said there was no evidence that Gadhafi or any other Libyan government official had tried to tap those accounts in order to liquidate them. Last week, the Swiss Government moved to freeze any assets belonging to Gadhafi. And over the weekend, the U.K. also froze some assets.

Libya reportedly has tens of billions of dollars of assets deposited or invested in countries around the world that is primarily channeled through its sovereign wealth fund. Libyan officials told U.S. officials in January 2010 that the country had approximately "$32 billion in liquidity" held in U.S. banks, according to secret diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks. At that time, Libyan officials also said the U.S. banks were handling $300 million to $500 million each.

Source

If I were Ghaddafi, I would get the fuck out of Libya, move to Beverly Hills and call up HV1 to get my reality show started, the Ghaddafis. Think about it everyone knows Ghaddafi now and he should take advantage of this and get that reality show started, if the Kardashians can get one why not Ghaddafi? thoughts?

Brilliant. :lol:

Brilliant. :lol:

Ghaddafi and his family have gotten alot of coverage from the uprisings in Libya, I think this is the most anyone has covered him in years. If he agrees to leave Libya, I think VH1 will cover his show. They seem to be the perfect family for a reality show.

Forum List

Back