Getting to know you.

I got more questions. I'm just waiting to see if anyone is interested in playing.

Go. I'm off to fix breakfast, then I will be back in a bit. Raining like mad outside. POURING in fact. I wanna cook til the power goes out...which it probably will.

Go. I'm off to fix breakfast, then I will be back in a bit. Raining like mad outside. POURING in fact. I wanna cook til the power goes out...which it probably will.

see ya - hope you keep your power....

What are some things that you wished people knew about you?

Cats have feelings too.

What are yours thoughts on Karma, and do you believe in it?

Karma, it implies fairness in this world, which is not true.

Can you define true love in a minute or less?

No

What will people say at your funeral?

He lived like he had ten lives.

Standing at the gates of Heaven and God asks you "Why do you think I should I let you in?", what do you say?

God saw fit that I was baptized and believe.

If you could say anything to the entire world in 60 seconds, what would you say?

Was that broken before you started messing with it?

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

Complicated, worker, direct, honest and kind.

If you could ask one person one question and they had to answer truthfully, who would you ask and what would you ask?

Any president, what is the most important thing you can help the next president understand?

I don't text. I don't type on phones. I rarely call anyone or they call me and even then I don't wanna talk. Phone...for ER only. Car breaks down, need any milk while I'm here, etc. Other than that, it gets turned on maybe 1 time per month (cell). Landline gets more action but that is appts, SIL once in awhile, ordering pizza for hubby. It gets unplugged at 8pm, gets replugged at noon.

Yeah..I thought they were good question too but I guess most folks just wanna bitch and fight about politics.
Meh

Before retirement, I was on that damn cell phone from 5:00 AM till sometimes 9:00 or 10:00 PM. I don't miss that.

Forum List

Back