getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

The Snitch Bitch is too dumb to understand, as predicted. But there is a better example of his stupidity:

Posted by Snitch Bitch (aka Liability)

"CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2010591-post300.html

ROTFL!!!!! Fucking priceless.
PLEASE, before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, take a remedial reading comprehension class

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)

and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours. :cuckoo:

Update:

So far, none of the id-eot Troofers (old, new or the sock-puppet combinations) have succeeded in changing ANYone's mind to their silly point of view.

Why do you suppose that is?

:cool:

because you are not her to discuss but to defuse?

actually Liar ability,Fizz and Ollie and others are disinformation agent trolls sent here to derail topics that prove the official version to be bullshit is why.

Update:

So far, none of the id-eot Troofers (old, new or the sock-puppet combinations) have succeeded in changing ANYone's mind to their silly point of view.

actually Liar ability,Fizz and Ollie and others are disinformation agent trolls sent here to derail topics that prove the official version to be bullshit is why.

The job pays ok, but the benefits are fantastic. Course, now that I have been promoted, I will make a bunch of money on speaking engagements.
I still have to clear each one with my employer-don't want to lose that pension.

Update:

i'm just here to laugh at how stupid the twoofers are.

for instance, the stupid way you applaud everything other twoofers say like a little gay cheerleader and the way you claim delusions with no evidence are indisputable. :lol:

for instance, the stupid way you applaud everything other twoofers say like a little gay cheerleader and the way you claim delusions with no evidence are indisputable. :lol:

I too applaud the twoofers when it amuses me. One of the most hilarious things they all seem to do is to claim they have presented evidence, when in reality it is little more than a homemade video from youtube.
Watch for my new series of youtube twoofer training videos due to be released in March.
I am gonna have my own section on youtube, like Terral, except I will be posting my own videos.

PLEASE, before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, take a remedial reading comprehension class

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)

and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours. :cuckoo:

No. That is not what I said. Why do pathetic little trolls like you think it will accomplish anything by lying to help bail your girlfriends out?

I too applaud the twoofers when it amuses me. One of the most hilarious things they all seem to do is to claim they have presented evidence, when in reality it is little more than a homemade video from youtube.
Watch for my new series of youtube twoofer training videos due to be released in March.
I am gonna have my own section on youtube, like Terral, except I will be posting my own videos.

You ran away from post 229 in the other thread because it proved how ignorant and dishonest you are.

No. You are not here to laugh at troofers. You are here because you don't have the first fucking clue how to debate and I suspect you are very very glad all those innocent people died. I bet if you were close enough to Ground Zero you would have raped burnt bodies because you were so excited for the opportunity to Celebrate 9E for the rest of your pointless pathetic waste of a life.

You ran away from post 229 in the other thread because it proved how ignorant and dishonest you are.

and you continue to run away from any post that questions anything you say, only responding with insults that indicate you have a severe mental handicap.

PLEASE take your lithium.

Stop thinking about f**king the cat, they are called pussys, bbut that doesn't mean what you think it does.

No. You are not here to laugh at troofers. You are here because you don't have the first fucking clue how to debate and I suspect you are very very glad all those innocent people died. I bet if you were close enough to Ground Zero you would have raped burnt bodies because you were so excited for the opportunity to Celebrate 9E for the rest of your pointless pathetic waste of a life.

I don't think it is right to project your fantasys of necrophilia on others.........

and you continue to run away from any post that questions anything you say, only responding with insults that indicate you have a severe mental handicap.

Stop thinking about f**king the cat, they are called pussys, bbut that doesn't mean what you think it does.

The following is a quick synopsis of all of bent-tight's posts on this subject:

First the trivia!!
GOD....HOW DID YOU EVER GET PAST POST 229!!!! SHEEET; YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU DON'T LOOK AT POST 229? 229 DESTROYS YOU...IT DESTROYS THE COSMIC DUST OF YOU...IT DESTROYS WHAT EVER DESTROYED THE COSMIC DUST THAT WAS ONCE YOU!!!

Then the Scott Farkus equivalent to flailing insults

YOU SNITCH BITCH..LOSERSARUS FUKKEDUP DOPE FIEN ASSHOLIC SORRY EXCUSE OF A CONCRETE EATING FUDGEPAKING HOMO **** **** **** **** SAW SUCKER!!!

No. That is not what I said. Why do pathetic little trolls like you think it will accomplish anything by lying to help bail your girlfriends out?

you fucking liar....

You also don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the fdr loop time. You should really not copy other OCTA's research. Have you learned nothing yet? The fdr records over time, not simply the amount of data. Ie. Sensors will send a signal every 4 seconds for the flight deck door to record its position and note if it is opened or closed. Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours. I've already posted two links from the NTSB confirming this as well as one from an avionics publication. But i'll post some more because I am enjoying kicking the living shit out of your ignorant arguments.

"The FDR generally has enough storage space to record the incoming data for 25 hours continuously, after this time the new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR always holds the last 25 hours of data."
Flight Recorders

Do you see what that says? After 25 hours new data is recorded over older data.....that is the fucking loop.

Here's another source:

"The FDR records on an endless loop principle and contains data from the last 24 hours of the flight."
Aircraft Accident Investigations: World of Forensic Science

Gee, doesn't that say something about the recording being on a loop?

That makes five links in total and here's another:

"Recording duration :• Power supply: 115 V / 400 Hz or 28 V DC
• Consumption: 10 VA
- 25 hours (256 words/sec"
http://www.sagemavionics.com/ProdFiles/Brochures/FlightDataManagement/SSFDR.pdf

There's a total of SIX links I've given you showing the recording loop is 25 hours. What have you produced besides hubris, hypocrisy, and denial?

Then you keep claiming the door was always shut. The problem with that einstein is it came from the same source where you said it recorded the last 42 hours. I've blown that fucking claim to bits.

Will you do your usual routine? You know...put your tail between your legs and hide for a few days then come back to post like I never provided the above info? You even threatened to make an ass out of me if I stuck to my claim about the fdr being on a 25 hour loop. Looks like you fucked up. Again.

Of course we also know what the outcome of this will be. You will admit you were wrong (eventually) then follow it up with "it doesn't matter." You always do that. So why is it you vehemently stick to a clearly false claim to try and defend it only to say "it doesn't matter" when it's shown your claim is bullshit?

and of course you were once again proven to be talking out of your ass. the FDR in flight 77 was able to record much more than 25 hours.

you fucking liar....

You also don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the fdr loop time. You should really not copy other OCTA's research. Have you learned nothing yet? The fdr records over time, not simply the amount of data. Ie. Sensors will send a signal every 4 seconds for the flight deck door to record its position and note if it is opened or closed. Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours. I've already posted two links from the NTSB confirming this as well as one from an avionics publication. But i'll post some more because I am enjoying kicking the living shit out of your ignorant arguments.

"The FDR generally has enough storage space to record the incoming data for 25 hours continuously, after this time the new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR always holds the last 25 hours of data."
Flight Recorders

Do you see what that says? After 25 hours new data is recorded over older data.....that is the fucking loop.

Here's another source:

"The FDR records on an endless loop principle and contains data from the last 24 hours of the flight."

There's a total of SIX links I've given you showing the recording loop is 25 hours. What have you produced besides hubris, hypocrisy, and denial?

Then you keep claiming the door was always shut. The problem with that einstein is it came from the same source where you said it recorded the last 42 hours. I've blown that fucking claim to bits.

Will you do your usual routine? You know...put your tail between your legs and hide for a few days then come back to post like I never provided the above info? You even threatened to make an ass out of me if I stuck to my claim about the fdr being on a 25 hour loop. Looks like you fucked up. Again.

Of course we also know what the outcome of this will be. You will admit you were wrong (eventually) then follow it up with "it doesn't matter." You always do that. So why is it you vehemently stick to a clearly false claim to try and defend it only to say "it doesn't matter" when it's shown your claim is bullshit?

and of course you were once again proven to be talking out of your ass. the FDR in flight 77 was able to record much more than 25 hours.

Thank you for proving yourself wrong. I didn't say anything about the capabilities for how long they can record. I simply pointed out it is standard on commercial jets for the fdr to record in 25 hour loops.

Here is your accusation:

(posted by Fizz-a-fuckwad)
"and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours"

The posts you linked doesn't show anywhere that I said it is "impossible" for a fdr to record more than 25 hours. It's nice to see you follow Snitch Bitch's lead to accuse me of something only to post the evidence you are flat out wrong. Fucking dumbass.

you fucking liar....

Flight Recorders

Here's another source:

Thank you for proving yourself wrong. I didn't say anything about the capabilities for how long they can record. I simply pointed out it is standard on commercial jets for the fdr to record in 25 hour loops.

Here is your accusation:

"and your the guy that said it was impossible for a FDR to record more than 25 hours"

The posts you linked doesn't show anywhere that I said it is "impossible" for a fdr to record more than 25 hours. It's nice to see you follow Snitch Bitch's lead to accuse me of something only to post the evidence you are flat out wrong. Fucking dumbass.

HAHAHAhahaha!!! you lying shitball. did i quote you as saying the word "impossible"?? you claimed they work on 25 hour loops. therefore they can not record more than 25 hours. its either possible or impossible for a recorder to record more than 25 hours. you claimed the latter. :lol:

you fucking liar....

Here is your accusation:

HAHAHAhahaha!!! you lying shitball. did i quote you as saying the word "impossible"?? you claimed they work on 25 hour loops. therefore they can not record more than 25 hours. its either possible or impossible for a recorder to record more than 25 hours. you claimed the latter. :lol:

Once again you put words in.....never mind. You're such a pathetic loser. You lied. You got busted. You deny it.

Update:

Shut up child.

Here is your accusation:

Once again you put words in.....never mind. You're such a pathetic loser. You lied. You got busted. You deny it.

You once again got exposed and are now doing exactly what you falsely claim he is doing.

Fizz is right. You are just a liar, bent tight.

HERE is the relevant crap you spurted: "Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours."

If a tape or re-usable disc goes for 25 hours and then loops to start recording the latest data, it will (by definition) be recording OVER the prior stuff. Thus, unless that system gets altered, it indeed becomes impossible to record more than 25 hours.

So why are you pretending to even argue about it, bent tight?

You are a compulsive liar.

The Snitch Bitch is too dumb to understand, as predicted. But there is a better example of his stupidity:

Posted by Snitch Bitch (aka Liability)

"CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2010591-post300.html

ROTFL!!!!! Fucking priceless.

YOU!!!!!!!!!!

that is a fucking moronic troofer asswipe

The following is a quick synopsis of all of bent-tight's posts on this subject:

First the trivia!!
GOD....HOW DID YOU EVER GET PAST POST 229!!!! SHEEET; YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU DON'T LOOK AT POST 229? 229 DESTROYS YOU...IT DESTROYS THE COSMIC DUST OF YOU...IT DESTROYS WHAT EVER DESTROYED THE COSMIC DUST THAT WAS ONCE YOU!!!

Then the Scott Farkus equivalent to flailing insults

YOU SNITCH BITCH..LOSERSARUS FUKKEDUP DOPE FIEN ASSHOLIC SORRY EXCUSE OF A CONCRETE EATING FUDGEPAKING HOMO **** **** **** **** SAW SUCKER!!!

the quotes from clownlite prove that keyboard tourettes syndrome does exist.

At the risk of sounding quite reasonable, I stand ans state
"what a freaking low-life loser-boy!"
(in reference to clownlite....)

You once again got exposed and are now doing exactly what you falsely claim he is doing.

Fizz is right. You are just a liar, bent tight.

HERE is the relevant crap you spurted: "Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours."

If a tape or re-usable disc goes for 25 hours and then loops to start recording the latest data, it will (by definition) be recording OVER the prior stuff. Thus, unless that system gets altered, it indeed becomes impossible to record more than 25 hours.

So why are you pretending to even argue about it, bent tight?

You are a compulsive liar.

Knowing how mentally challenged Snitch Bitches like you are I will be kind enough to explain it again. Fizz claimed I said "it is impossible" for a FDR to record more than 25 hours. Show us where I said that Snitch Bitch.

I never said that. I did provide SIX links showing it is standard for them to record on a 25 hour loop. Can a useless whiny sniveling Snitch Bitch like you understand that? I say no. You will prove me correct with your response.

Forum List

Back