getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

Ok for the final time, I never said there was a global warming conspiracy. I said that Global warming itself is questionable.

I said that the CIA was involved in drugs, but I have no proof, therefore that's all I can or will say on the matter.

Where the fuck have I back peddled?

You fucks really do try hard to twist shit around don't you......

Ok for the final time, I never said there was a global warming conspiracy. I said that Global warming itself is questionable.

I said that the CIA was involved in drugs, but I have no proof, therefore that's all I can or will say on the matter.

well old man...

you said the CIA was in the drug running buisness "many moons ago"

and the global warming thing was "questionable"

please expand on your CRAZY conspiracy theorist claims......old man.

well old man...

You have comprehension problems maybe?

go away kid I've explained more than I needed to. Besides you remind me of a fly. Eating shit and bothering people.

is global warming a hoax?
is the war on terror a hoax?
aspertame is harmless?
did the cia kill jfk?
are ufos real?
was there more then one shooter at comumbine?
was the incubator baby story a lie to get us into the first gulf war?
was the WMD reason for war a lie?
did the bombing of wtc in 93 done with FBI explosives?
did tim mcvay work alone?
is flouride in the water good for us?
is the federal reserve working for the good of america?
is the jewish lobby AIPAC...powerless?
is the CFR a powerless gorup of old people?
is bilderburg just a group of old rich people?
is kissinger a honest american?
is skull& bones a group of great americans with no power?
does the CIA fly in the cocain?
the UN has no power over americans?

What are your answers thoughts?

well old man...

You have comprehension problems maybe?

go away kid I've explained more than I needed to. Besides you remind me of a fly. Eating shit and bothering people.

and you dodge VERY well...

anything but back up your shit aye old man?

is global warming a hoax?
is the war on terror a hoax?
aspertame is harmless?
did the cia kill jfk?
are ufos real?
was there more then one shooter at comumbine?
was the incubator baby story a lie to get us into the first gulf war?
was the WMD reason for war a lie?
did the bombing of wtc in 93 done with FBI explosives?
did tim mcvay work alone?
is flouride in the water good for us?
is the federal reserve working for the good of america?
is the jewish lobby AIPAC...powerless?
is the CFR a powerless gorup of old people?
is bilderburg just a group of old rich people?
is kissinger a honest american?
is skull& bones a group of great americans with no power?
does the CIA fly in the cocain?
the UN has no power over americans?

What are your answers thoughts?
clearly he has none

Update:

So far, none of the id-eot Troofers (old, new or the sock-puppet combinations) have succeeded in changing ANYone's mind to their silly point of view.

Why do you suppose that is?

:cool:

Update:

So far, none of the id-eot Troofers (old, new or the sock-puppet combinations) have succeeded in changing ANYone's mind to their silly point of view.

because they are batshit crazy, maybe?

Update:

because you are not her to discuss but to defuse?

update:

So far, none of the id-eot troofers (old, new or the sock-puppet combinations) have succeeded in changing anyone's mind to their silly point of view.

because you are not her to discuss but to defuse?
lol

:lol:

I don't think there's any doubt anymore: groupstink is clearly gay.

I mean, that one is like Bawney Fwank gay.

It makes his handle, "groupstink" even more telling.

Disgusting, but telling.

Update:

Only ignorant shithead Snitch Bitches like you can come up with the concept of changing peoples' minds. Nobody can ever change anyone's mind. You're such a fool you probably have no idea what that means. Lousy Snitch Bitch.

thanks for confirming that you are a fruitcake in more than just one area

but do tell me, do you also believe the moon landings were faked?
if so, you hit the jackpot for batshit crazy

re-read the post please..

i was asking debunkers how they felt about those things i listed.... understand now corky?

your wasting your time with DITZCON here.this guy just throws insults and name calling at people and doesnt even adresss your points you bring up to him.much like candycornboy and slack idiot. this guy is like slack idiot,afraid of ANY government conspiracy and lives in denial on it.like slack idiot,he'll just insult you and call you names when he cant refute the facts and evidence that proves him wrong.

Watch out Groupthink!!!!

9/11's hero and mentor, eots, has been banned and he needs to latch onto another teat for truther nourishment!

BEWARE!!!!

:lol:

Update:

Only ignorant [* * *] like you can come up with the concept of changing peoples' minds. Nobody can ever change anyone's mind. You're such a fool you probably have no idea what that means. * * * *

LOL! :lol:

And there (as though any further evidence were even needed) we see it.

The pussy-boi, bent tight, has declared that everybody is like him: utterly close-minded.

Clearly, however, bent tight is wrong. Just because he and his imbecile Troofer sistahs are completely unable to persuade rational people about their hideously illogical and baseless paranoid delusions does NOT, in fact, mean that the rest of the world is close minded.

Lots of people are persuaded by actual facts and sound logic every day.

Not imbeciles like the pussy-boi, bent tight, of course. :lol:

And the puss actually brags about it. :cuckoo:

Update:

Only ignorant [* * *] like you can come up with the concept of changing peoples' minds. Nobody can ever change anyone's mind. You're such a fool you probably have no idea what that means. * * * *

The pussy-boi, bent tight, has declared that everybody is like him: utterly close-minded.

Clearly, however, bent tight is wrong. Just because he and his imbecile Troofer sistahs are completely unable to persuade rational people about their hideously illogical and baseless paranoid delusions does NOT, in fact, mean that the rest of the world is close minded.

The Snitch Bitch is too dumb to understand, as predicted. But there is a better example of his stupidity:

Posted by Snitch Bitch (aka Liability)

"CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2010591-post300.html

ROTFL!!!!! Fucking priceless.

The Snitch Bitch is too dumb to understand, as predicted. But there is a better example of his stupidity:

PLEASE, before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, take a remedial reading comprehension class

PLEASE, before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, take a remedial reading comprehension class

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)

You're the dumbass who read the 9E CR and claimed the FAA Command Center is in Indiana instead Virginia. Enlighten us all and give the definition of a troofer. (I'm guessing you will avoid that to call me names hoping nobody will notice you can't do something as simple as defining a troofer. I'll even help you out by saying I am a complete fucking moronic douchebag. Now we have that out of the way you can define troofer with no excuses.)

nobody likes a cranky clown, take your lithium, please

Forum List

Back