getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

i notice all debunkers are calling henry kissinger an honest american....

a guy who called the troops dumb stupid animals

and a wanted war criminal.

a guy who calls for false flag attacks to get more power...and a guy who says obama should use is good name to advance a new world order....since the public loves him so much...

that man is a great american according to debunkers.

Last edited:
so man made global warming is real but gore is just trying to make a buck?

Did I say man made? I don't recall saying man made.......

oh. so man made global warming is real...but gore is trying to make a buck off of it?

is that your conspiracy theory?

NO Idiots, I never said that there was any global warming nor did I say it was man made. I said Global warming was questionable. As in I do not see any for certain 100% proof of global warming.

God I hate stupidity.

Did I say man made? I don't recall saying man made.......

oh. so man made global warming is real...but gore is trying to make a buck off of it?

is that your conspiracy theory?

NO Idiots, I never said that there was any global warming nor did I say it was man made. I said Global warming was questionable. As in I do not see any for certain 100% proof of global warming.

God I hate stupidity.

wel i asked you to exand on your point and you said gore was trying to make a buck...

use your words old man....

discribe this conspiracy theory you have......proceed sir.

I knew divecon couldn't let it go with no name calling....so he tries to appear care free but he reps me more than anyone else and here are his last 6 comments:

1. fuck off dipshit, i LOVE getting under your skin because you are too fucking stupid for words

2. lying dipshit

3. how ironic for an idiot like you

4. take a remedial reading comprehension class

5. you are the WORST of the troofer moronic fucktards

6. dipshit

Gee. Is there a pattern there? Lol.....what a fucking useless troll. I hope you are in a wheel chair with only one halfway functioning arm, have to eat through a straw, and are blind. At least then I could find some understanding in your obsessive trolling.

Divecon deserves more respect than you. At least he is honest about being a useless troll.

what on earth ever gave you the idea i give a shit if you resepct me or not? :cuckoo:

Because you are always seeking my approval and asking me to explain things to you.

i am always seeking your approval and asking you to explain things if by "seeking your approval" you mean catching you lying and by "asking you to explain things" you mean proving you are a fucking moron.

why are the debunkers so afraid of my list?

Why are id-eots so delusional as to think that anybody is afraid of their id-eotic lists?

PM me if you want to know the answer, id-eot.

:lol:

you fail to respond to it...so critically thinking....

you are afraid to answer!

wanna check my work?

here it is..... YOU DIDNT ANSWER ME!...

so it apears you are the delusional one....no? where did you get your degree in Psychology?

Why are id-eots so delusional as to think that anybody is afraid of their id-eotic lists?

wanna check my work?

so it apears you are the delusional one....no? where did you get your degree in Psychology?

Next I may deign to explain to you the meaning of the phrase "dignifying a question," and why, sometimes, it's a really silly thing to do.

Your list of "questions," for example, come to mind.

It apears that you are the delusional one.....yes.

Last edited:

No one is afraid, you are simply an idiot.

you are afraid to expand on your CIA drug running conspiracy theory...and your GLOBAL WARMING conspiracy theory...gramps.

Id-iots, there are no conspiracies to expand upon. I never claimed there was any Global warming conspiracy, you did. And I don't normally point fingers without any proof so there is nothing to say about the CIA.

I think therefore I am not a truther !

I knew divecon couldn't let it go with no name calling....so he tries to appear care free but he reps me more than anyone else and here are his last 6 comments:

1. fuck off dipshit, i LOVE getting under your skin because you are too fucking stupid for words

2. lying dipshit

3. how ironic for an idiot like you

4. take a remedial reading comprehension class

5. you are the WORST of the troofer moronic fucktards

6. dipshit

Gee. Is there a pattern there? Lol.....what a fucking useless troll. I hope you are in a wheel chair with only one halfway functioning arm, have to eat through a straw, and are blind. At least then I could find some understanding in your obsessive trolling.
wow, what a cry baby
go tell your mom someone was mean to you on the interwebs

wanna check my work?

so it apearsyou are the delusional one....no? where did you get your degree in Psychology?

Next I may deign to explain to you the meaning of the phrase "dignifying a question," and why, sometimes, it's a really silly thing to do.

:clap2: your dodges are very elaborate

you are afraid to expand on your CIA drug running conspiracy theory...and your GLOBAL WARMING conspiracy theory...gramps.

Id-iots, there are no conspiracies to expand upon. I never claimed there was any Global warming conspiracy, you did. And I don't normally point fingers without any proof so there is nothing to say about the CIA.

:clap2:

wanna check my work?

so it apearsyou are the delusional one....no? where did you get your degree in Psychology?

:clap2: your dodges are very elaborate

:clap2:Your frauds are very transparent

..and plainly id-eot-ic.

:clap2::clap2:

is this a mis-quote?

is global warming a hoax? It is questionable.
does the CIA fly in the cocain? Many many moons ago.

And I don't normally point fingers without any proof so there is nothing to say about the CIA

have you completely lost your mind old man?

Forum List

Back