*Getting Shots: Autisum Or Death Now*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Japans children are being killed, due to shots.
2. Here in America they just *F* your head up with Autisum.
3. In Japan they want your kids dead.
4. I think we got another huge problem.
5. LINK:Japan Halts Vaccines After Children Die - ABC News

"Japan has temporarily stopped using vaccines from U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi-Aventis SA of France while it investigates the deaths of four children who were inoculated, the health ministry said Monday.

The decision to halt the vaccines against pneumonia, some types of meningitis and other infections was made Saturday. The government is hearing from experts at a meeting Tuesday, the health ministry said."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So what has come up- why did they stop it, and what it has to do with autism. Do they say that the vaccines induce autism. That is again a myth as I know.

New 5-minute autism screening test...
:confused:
Simple test could help detect autism in 12-month-olds
Fri, Apr 29, 2011 - A five-minute screening test could help detect autism in babies at 12 months of age, giving parents and doctors far more time to intervene, US researchers said yesterday.
The study is the first to show that a simple screening tool could be used to detect autism in infants, said Lisa Gilotty, who heads the autism program at the National Institute of Mental Health, which funded the study. “The benefit of this study is children get into treatment much earlier than they would otherwise,” Karen Pierce of the University of California, San Diego, whose study appears in the Journal of Pediatrics, said in a telephone interview. Autism, a brain disorder, strikes one in 110 children in the US and affects four times as many boys as girls. The disorder is characterized by difficulties in social interaction, communication and understanding other people’s emotions and behavior.

It is usually first diagnosed in early childhood, around the age of three, and recent studies have shown that the earlier that children are diagnosed and treated, the better they do. “There is extensive evidence that early therapy can have a positive impact on the developing brain,” Pierce said in a statement. “The opportunity to diagnose and thus begin treatment for autism around a child’s first birthday has enormous potential to change outcomes for children affected with the disorder.” For the study, Pierce and colleagues put together a network of 137 pediatricians in the San Diego area, who systematically started screening all babies at their one-year check-up.

As part of the screening program, parents answered a survey, rating their babies on questions such as, “When your child plays with toys, does he/she look at you to see if you are watching?” or “Does your child smile or laugh while looking at you?” Any baby who failed the screening was referred to the university’s autism center for more testing. These children were re-tested every six months until age three, when they were likely to show signs of autism. Of the more than 10,000 infants, 184 failed the initial screening, and 75 percent of these children ended up with some problem. Of the total, 32 of the children have received an autism diagnosis, 56 had a language delay, nine were developmentally delayed and 36 were categorized as having some other issue.

After the screening program, all toddlers diagnosed with autism or developmental delay, and 89 percent of those with language delay were referred for behavioral therapy around the age 17 months. On average, these children began receiving treatment at 19 months. “Those kids were getting treatment who otherwise may not have been seen for treatment until age three or later,” Gilotty said in a telephone interview. Gilotty said the screening test still needs to be confirmed through other studies, but it proves that it is possible to systematically screen babies for autism in a way that does not put too much of a burden on pediatricians.

Simple test could help detect autism in 12-month-olds - Taipei Times

Sorry bout that,

1. Shots have *EVERYTHING* to do with Autism, especially if they say you have fallen behind and they want to *Double Up* the dosages.
2. Thats when *IT* happens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Shots have *EVERYTHING* to do with Autism, especially if they say you have fallen behind and they want to *Double Up* the dosages.
2. Thats when *IT* happens.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually autism starts before "it" happens. ;)

Sorry bout that,

1. Nope, *IT*, happens after the shots, I know children who were fine before the day they got a *Double Dose*, after that day, it was obvious the child was *damaged* by Autism.
2. I am sorry for you if your child is stricken with Autism, its not your fault, genetically, its the, *shots*.
3. If you don't sue the fuck out of the government, for systematic exposure to *Autism* thats your problem.
4. I don't know why there isn't a class action legal action?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Nope, *IT*, happens after the shots, I know children who were fine before the day they got a *Double Dose*, after that day, it was obvious they child was *damaged* by Autism.
2. I am sorry for you if your child is stricken with Autism, its not your fault, genetically, its the, *shots*.
3. If you don't sue the fuck out of the government, for systematic exposure to *Autism* thats your problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Specifc case references please, not "I know X". All the links have been disproven, the study that started this has been shown to be the worst type of sham, and Jenny McCarthy is your most well known spokes-breasts...er person.

There isnt a legal action as you cant prove it. There is no proven mechanism showing a vaccine leading to autism in any way shape or form.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Nope, *IT*, happens after the shots, I know children who were fine before the day they got a *Double Dose*, after that day, it was obvious they child was *damaged* by Autism.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Specifc case references please, not "I know X". All the links have been disproven, the study that started this has been shown to be the worst type of sham, and Jenny McCarthy is your most well known spokes-breasts...er person.

There isnt a legal action as you cant prove it. There is no proven mechanism showing a vaccine leading to autism in any way shape or form.

1. The case study is happening all aross The United States.
2. While in other countries, no one gets *Autism*.
3. *CHECKMATE*!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. *CHECKMATE*!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

None of your points make sense. Other countries vaccinate just as much as we do, if they dont get autism, then why would we here? The vaccines are all the same.

NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. *CHECKMATE*!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, Jim?

<H1>Autism rises despite MMR ban in Japan
Parents need have no more fears about the triple vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella. A study of more than 30,000 children in Japan should put the final nail in the coffin of the claim that the MMR vaccine is responsible for the apparent rise in autism in recent years.
The study shows that in the city of Yokohama the number of children with autism continued to rise after the MMR vaccine was replaced with single vaccines. "The findings are resoundingly negative," says Hideo Honda of the Yokohama Rehabilitation Center.
</H1>
source

It would have taken you a minute to test your theory against the facts as they are known.

But you didn't even bother, did you?

Isn't it wonderful how certain topics bring people of varying politcal views together. I know I have disagreed with editec and jillian on multiple issues in the past, but we can all agree this guy's position is pretty stupid.

(Oh, and you two are still wrong on all the other crap, mwhahahaha.)

Isn't it wonderful how certain topics bring people of varying politcal views together. I know I have disagreed with editec and jillian on multiple issues in the past, but we can all agree this guy's position is pretty stupid.

(Oh, and you two are still wrong on all the other crap, mwhahahaha.)

ya know. i was just going to say the same thing to you. :D

bummer i can't pos-rep you again.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh so I'm a *Liar* eh?:evil:
2. Blow *It* out your ass':lol:
3. Read and weep idiots!:clap2:
4. LINK:Japanese & British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism « ________________Child Health Safety_________________

"Just months following the US Court of Federal Claims rejection of the claim that the MMR vaccine causes autism, here you will see data from formal peer refereed medical papers showing that vaccines caused autism in British and in Japanese children and will be doing the same to children around the world. The number of Japanese children developing autism rose and fell in direct proportion to the number of children vaccinated each year:-

For confirmation of four ways autistic conditions are caused see evidence in statements from pharmaceutical giant Merck’s Vaccines Division current President, by a US Government agency, by the US Federal Court and in formally published academic journal papers - details found here: Vaccination Causes Autism – Say US Government & Merck’s Director of Vaccines

We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures.” [Text added 10 April 2011]

I – British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism
Information from formal peer reviewed papers including data from the UK’s General Practice Research Database shows that with each major change in the UK childhood vaccination programme the rates of childhood autism have increased significantly.

“... the data provide evidence that no correlation exists between the prevalence of MMR vaccination and the rapid increase in the risk of autism over time. The explanation for the marked increase in risk of the diagnosis of autism in the past decade remains uncertain. ….. The increase ….. could be due to …… environmental factors not yet identified.”

“Mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine and the incidence of autism recorded by general practitioners: a time trend analysis” BMJ 2001;322:460-463 24 February.

The data shows something different and when correlated with major changes in the UK childhood vaccination programme shows what are the most likely “environmental factors not yet identified“. With each major change to the UK’s childhood vaccination programme cases of childhood autism increased substantially.

The childhood autism risk increased three-fold for children born in 1988 and 1989 from the previous rate of between 1 and 4 in 10,000 to 12 in 10,000.
The major change: the MMR vaccine was introduced in October 1988. Routine administration was at around 15 months.

The childhood autism risk increased five-fold for children born in 1990 and 1991 to 20 in 10,000 from the pre 1988 rate of 1 to 4 in 10,000.

The major change: in May 1990 the accelerated DTP vaccine programme was introduced. British babies were given the DTP vaccine substantially earlier at 2, 3 and 4 months instead of the previous 3, 5 and 10 months: [Persistence of antibody after accelerated immunisation with diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis vaccine: 1489 BMJ VOLUME 302 22 JUNE 1991]

The childhood autism risk increased nearly eight-fold for children born in 1993 to 29 in 10,000 from the pre 1988 rate of 1 to 4 in 10,000.

The major change: the Haemophilus Influenzae b vaccine was introduced in October 1992. Routine administration was three doses at 2, 3 and 4 months. [Routine Hib Vaccine: 438 BMJ VOLUME 305 22 AUGUST 1992, Hib immunisation catch up programme in North East Thames: R17 Communicable Disease Report Vol 4 Review Number 2 4 February 1994]

It appears it was only from 1993 that most infants were vaccinated at 2, 3 and 4 months with those born earlier being vaccinated at later ages in “catch-up campaigns”. This data suggests that to reduce the risk of autism from vaccines parents should delay the age at which their children are vaccinated."

5. DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FU!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!
6. This message has been brought to you by the News Agency, *CWN* *CWN* News editor in Chief, Chesswarsnow of Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh so I'm a *Liar* eh?:evil:
2. Blow *It* out your ass':lol:
3. Read and weep idiots!:clap2:
4. LINK:Japanese & British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism « ________________Child Health Safety_________________

"Just months following the US Court of Federal Claims rejection of the claim that the MMR vaccine causes autism, here you will see data from formal peer refereed medical papers showing that vaccines caused autism in British and in Japanese children and will be doing the same to children around the world. The number of Japanese children developing autism rose and fell in direct proportion to the number of children vaccinated each year:-

For confirmation of four ways autistic conditions are caused see evidence in statements from pharmaceutical giant Merck’s Vaccines Division current President, by a US Government agency, by the US Federal Court and in formally published academic journal papers - details found here: Vaccination Causes Autism – Say US Government & Merck’s Director of Vaccines

We have compensated cases in which children exhibited an encephalopathy, or general brain disease. Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures.” [Text added 10 April 2011]

I – British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism
Information from formal peer reviewed papers including data from the UK’s General Practice Research Database shows that with each major change in the UK childhood vaccination programme the rates of childhood autism have increased significantly.

“... the data provide evidence that no correlation exists between the prevalence of MMR vaccination and the rapid increase in the risk of autism over time. The explanation for the marked increase in risk of the diagnosis of autism in the past decade remains uncertain. ….. The increase ….. could be due to …… environmental factors not yet identified.”

“Mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine and the incidence of autism recorded by general practitioners: a time trend analysis” BMJ 2001;322:460-463 24 February.

The data shows something different and when correlated with major changes in the UK childhood vaccination programme shows what are the most likely “environmental factors not yet identified“. With each major change to the UK’s childhood vaccination programme cases of childhood autism increased substantially.

The childhood autism risk increased three-fold for children born in 1988 and 1989 from the previous rate of between 1 and 4 in 10,000 to 12 in 10,000.
The major change: the MMR vaccine was introduced in October 1988. Routine administration was at around 15 months.

The childhood autism risk increased five-fold for children born in 1990 and 1991 to 20 in 10,000 from the pre 1988 rate of 1 to 4 in 10,000.

The major change: in May 1990 the accelerated DTP vaccine programme was introduced. British babies were given the DTP vaccine substantially earlier at 2, 3 and 4 months instead of the previous 3, 5 and 10 months: [Persistence of antibody after accelerated immunisation with diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis vaccine: 1489 BMJ VOLUME 302 22 JUNE 1991]

The childhood autism risk increased nearly eight-fold for children born in 1993 to 29 in 10,000 from the pre 1988 rate of 1 to 4 in 10,000.

The major change: the Haemophilus Influenzae b vaccine was introduced in October 1992. Routine administration was three doses at 2, 3 and 4 months. [Routine Hib Vaccine: 438 BMJ VOLUME 305 22 AUGUST 1992, Hib immunisation catch up programme in North East Thames: R17 Communicable Disease Report Vol 4 Review Number 2 4 February 1994]

It appears it was only from 1993 that most infants were vaccinated at 2, 3 and 4 months with those born earlier being vaccinated at later ages in “catch-up campaigns”. This data suggests that to reduce the risk of autism from vaccines parents should delay the age at which their children are vaccinated."

5. DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FU!!!!!DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!
6. This message has been brought to you by the News Agency, *CWN* *CWN* News editor in Chief, Chesswarsnow of Texas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

By the way the British proved the doctor who came up with this had no proof vaccines cause autism. Get your facts up to date, bud.

Forum List

Back