*Getting Shots: Autisum Or Death Now*

Jimmy is barely literate as it stands, so don't expect a great debate about what the medical literature actually says with him.

For the rest of the sane world, the link between autism and vaccinations has been disproven. It would be nice if it were that easy. It apparently is not.

Sorry bout that,

1. The facts speak for themselves.:evil:
2. Look at the charts on the link, if you need proof.:confused:
3. Facts are facts, you can't white wash them.:eusa_whistle:
4. If you have a child, you might want to forbid them from getting shots, get a waiver, or get them real slow over time, not all altogether, or don't allow them to double up the shots if you miss their freaking schedule.:eusa_hand:
5. Its your right as a parent to have the shots administered, only if you want them and when.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

4. If you have a child, you might want to forbid them from getting shots, get a waiver, or get them real slow over time, not all altogether, or don't allow them to double up the shots if you miss their freaking schedule.:eusa_hand:
5. Its your right as a parent to have the shots administered, only if you want them and when.:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The British study has been exposed as a fraud. The author has been stripped of his license.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The British study has been exposed as a fraud. The author has been stripped of his license.

1. So his findings stand.
2. He got shit canned for not taking the payola.
3. He was wise, because many people will go to hell for poisoning, *The Children*.
4. And people who stand in the way of justice, will find themselves not unharmed.
5. Justice will be served.:evil:
6. I would be careful about this topic it I were you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think the following sums it up for this thread for all thinking people.

7B773554BF0F8BA1-1.gif

7B773554BF0F8BA1-1.gif

I would also accept the Warcraft combat log version:

You hit horse for 485 damage (melee)
Horse dies (500 overkill)
You hit horse for 900 damage (melee)
You hit horse for 950 damage (melee)
You hit horse for 1250 damage (melee)

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. He was wise, because many people will go to hell for poisoning, *The Children*.
4. And people who stand in the way of justice, will find themselves not unharmed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is getting silly, so I am going 4chan troll mode.

This response: PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI!!!

823974987984.jpg

and i worked in Y U NO guy, nice...

OP is still a fag.

So what has come up- why did they stop it, and what it has to do with autism. Do they say that the vaccines induce autism. That is again a myth as I know.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that they attached a rider to the patriot act at the last minute to protect Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerisol <the mercury preservative in our vaccines) from being sued specifically for causing autism.

Sorry bout that,

7B773554BF0F8BA1-1.gif

1. Yeah it sums it up, the atheists who hide in plan site condoning all this damage to innocent children, and the deaths of the children of Japan, will be cast into the pit of hell.
2. That cuts it to the core, yeah, you got that right.
3. So what were you saying again about this topic???
4. I do wonder what the people think???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

823974987984.jpg

OP is still a fag.

1. Step off !!!!!
2. I couldn't care less what you think!!!
3. Learn to think first, then get back to me kid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

So what has come up- why did they stop it, and what it has to do with autism. Do they say that the vaccines induce autism. That is again a myth as I know.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that they attached a rider to the patriot act at the last minute to protect Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerisol <the mercury preservative in our vaccines) from being sued specifically for causing autism.

1. Yeah why is that, if they are not responsible for Autism, why then are they being protected by the government?
2. Most people in America are like blind rats in a maze, sniffing for a kibble in a corner of a dead end trail, then wonder, "Where can I find something else to eat?"
3. While quack science stick their children in the butt while they look for another scrap.
4. And the baby rats get their heads all burnt out with these shots and the adult rats have no clue.
5. Even after reading, this you dumb bastards will run down and get your children shot full of poison.
6. Dumb bastards, everyone of you.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. His findings do not stand.
2. He got stripped of his credentials because the results were faked.
3. Stop being a conspiratorial nutter.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This rat science doesn't work for me.
2. You can use it, if you feel comfortable, but for me,....no thanks.
3. Anyone claiming they are wise, have simply thrown the baby out with the bath water on this one.
4. Autism is something thats realitively new, been happening only about 30 years more or less, mostly less, the majority of Autism victims are less than twenty five years old.
5. Other know somethings up, you people are fucking sick!
6. Link:NEJM Article Perpetuates Distrust by Mislabeling Victims of Vaccine Adverse Reactions

"The January 13 NEJM column, “The Age-Old Struggle against the Antivaccinationists” by Gregory A. Poland, M.D. and Robert M. Jacobson, M.D., absolves vaccine developers from responsibility for product safety. Both authors receive funding from vaccine manufacturers. (HERE)

The vast majority of parents of children with autism have had their children vaccinated, but noted side effects. Parent observations have been ignored and the newest label of “antivaccinationists” adds to mistrust of the intent of vaccine scientists and federal government’s oversight. The transference defensively employed by Poland and Jacobson may reflect personal views, but has a distinct slant toward policies that would protect vaccine developers and diminish accountability for product adverse reactions or side effects.

The NEJM article is a disappointment to all consumers who continue to hope that researchers will transcend hostile rhetoric and investigate reports of vaccine reactions without causing fear or intimidation to families. Poland’s previous paper on Vaccinomics and Adversomics left us hopeful it could happen. But the current NEJM paper is distinctly different. The Antivaccinationists paper patronizes readers and re-victimizes families who reported side effects following vaccinations, observing and recording abrupt changes that have persisted, which create significant daily challenges.

Vaccines are a $27 billion global market that is growing annually, aided by the near total lack of financial liability for consumer product safety. So it’s saddening, but not surprising, that this protectionist article would appear in conjunction with attacks on credibility of the scientists who investigated possible side effects of the MMR vaccine.

Relentless attacks on the credibility of the lead author mirrors tactics used to discredit Dr. Herbert Needleman, the physician who bravely reported that lead was poisoning children. Poland and Jacobson’s not-so-veiled threats urge others to abridge the freedom of speech of vaccine safety advocates; such attempts at repression sound more like a pharmaceutical company press release than a scholarly paper. Indeed, that is possible considering JAMA’s 2009 estimate that 10.9% of NEJM’s articles are ghostwritten. Such PR tactics are described in books by former NEJM editors Dr. Jerome Kassirer and Dr. Marcia Angell, which heavily criticize pharmaceutical company corruption in medical journals.

Drs. Poland and Jacobson do admit that vaccines pose risks and cause legitimate injuries, yet they also claim that many vaccine injury victims are “substituting emotional anecdotes for data.” But there is very little data on the individual cases of children with vaccine-related illness, and none of the studies used to justify vaccine safety have looked exclusively at children with reported vaccine adverse events. And how can one calculate the actual magnitude of vaccine injuries if physicians don’t recognize the symptoms, or have financial incentives for denying them?"

7. Much much more at link.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yeah I always thought that was very patriotic of our republican controlled government.

Sorry bout that,

yeah I always thought that was very patriotic of our republican controlled government.

1. You're just like 99% of all Americans, you run down and get in line to get your child pumped full of poison as soon as you can like a rat being conditioned, even after you know that those who make this swill are getting lawyered up and paying for certain protections to be put in place from the government.
2. Your just plain too stupid to see the nose on your face.:lol:
3. Most of the dumb fucks on here are just as dumb as you, so your peirs are all going to hang with you.
4. All you bastards will all hang together.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This rat science doesn't work for me.
2. You can use it, if you feel comfortable, but for me,....no thanks.
3. Anyone claiming they are wise, have simply thrown the baby out with the bath water on this one.
4. Autism is something thats realitively new, been happening only about 30 years more or less, mostly less, the majority of Autism victims are less than twenty five years old.
5. Other know somethings up, you people are fucking sick!
6. Link:NEJM Article Perpetuates Distrust by Mislabeling Victims of Vaccine Adverse Reactions

"The January 13 NEJM column, &#147;The Age-Old Struggle against the Antivaccinationists&#148; by Gregory A. Poland, M.D. and Robert M. Jacobson, M.D., absolves vaccine developers from responsibility for product safety. Both authors receive funding from vaccine manufacturers. (HERE)

The vast majority of parents of children with autism have had their children vaccinated, but noted side effects. Parent observations have been ignored and the newest label of &#147;antivaccinationists&#148; adds to mistrust of the intent of vaccine scientists and federal government&#146;s oversight. The transference defensively employed by Poland and Jacobson may reflect personal views, but has a distinct slant toward policies that would protect vaccine developers and diminish accountability for product adverse reactions or side effects.

The NEJM article is a disappointment to all consumers who continue to hope that researchers will transcend hostile rhetoric and investigate reports of vaccine reactions without causing fear or intimidation to families. Poland&#146;s previous paper on Vaccinomics and Adversomics left us hopeful it could happen. But the current NEJM paper is distinctly different. The Antivaccinationists paper patronizes readers and re-victimizes families who reported side effects following vaccinations, observing and recording abrupt changes that have persisted, which create significant daily challenges.

Vaccines are a $27 billion global market that is growing annually, aided by the near total lack of financial liability for consumer product safety. So it&#146;s saddening, but not surprising, that this protectionist article would appear in conjunction with attacks on credibility of the scientists who investigated possible side effects of the MMR vaccine.

Relentless attacks on the credibility of the lead author mirrors tactics used to discredit Dr. Herbert Needleman, the physician who bravely reported that lead was poisoning children. Poland and Jacobson&#146;s not-so-veiled threats urge others to abridge the freedom of speech of vaccine safety advocates; such attempts at repression sound more like a pharmaceutical company press release than a scholarly paper. Indeed, that is possible considering JAMA&#146;s 2009 estimate that 10.9% of NEJM&#146;s articles are ghostwritten. Such PR tactics are described in books by former NEJM editors Dr. Jerome Kassirer and Dr. Marcia Angell, which heavily criticize pharmaceutical company corruption in medical journals.

Drs. Poland and Jacobson do admit that vaccines pose risks and cause legitimate injuries, yet they also claim that many vaccine injury victims are &#147;substituting emotional anecdotes for data.&#148; But there is very little data on the individual cases of children with vaccine-related illness, and none of the studies used to justify vaccine safety have looked exclusively at children with reported vaccine adverse events. And how can one calculate the actual magnitude of vaccine injuries if physicians don&#146;t recognize the symptoms, or have financial incentives for denying them?"

7. Much much more at link.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. IOW a study is published. You believe it.
2. The study is discreted. The author is barred from his profession. You think this is "rat science."
3. You're a birfer.
4. And a racist.

Sorry about that.

Sorry bout that,

1. 27 BILLION, will buy a whole helluva lot of corruption.
2. The guilt of it touches no one.
3. Thats fucking sick!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

823974987984.jpg

OP is still a fag.

1. Step off !!!!!
2. I couldn't care less what you think!!!
3. Learn to think first, then get back to me kid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

awww, i think i hurt his feewings. and he neg repped me, boo hoo, i guess he's a big meanie:

MORE Y U NO GUY!!!

tumblr_lh2uxxMnXF1qga5w3o1_500.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. No I am not upset at all.
2. Just sharing the rep device.
3. Did you go *Whaaa*?
4. LOL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No I am not upset at all.
2. Just sharing the rep device.
3. Did you go *Whaaa*?
4. LOL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

get used to the rep thing, particularly the negative function, if you keep posting the way you do.

There are plenty of people on this board that know i can debate in a well reasoned manner with people who disagree with me, you on the other hand basically just spout conspiracy talking points, in some byzantine format that makes me think you are either an uber troll, or maybe slightly brain damaged.

you sir, get a garfield derp

garfield-derp-500x430.jpg

Forum List

Back