Tenn opt out government healthcare mandate.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
TENN OPT OUT GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE MANDATE.

Does that mean they don’t want to be forced to buy government Obamacare but will buy into Tenn state healthcare or private healthcare?

Is Tenn State run healthcare subsidized by federal government funds like Mass?

Why does anyone have to be forced to have healthcare for them and their families?

If Tenn going to provide all their citizens with healthcare with no assistance from the federal government?

Do they poor opt out Medicaid?

Why should the federal give them any assistance?

States that oppose Obamacare have no problem with state healthcare?

This makes absolutely no sense what so ever except the name of government run healthcare. Obamacare. Represent control by a black man? Leads me to believe the opposition is pure racist. What difference does it make who provides your healthcare? I have federal government run Medicare and state run Medicaid. I am covered and don’t give F*** by whom.

Woman from Tenn on Foxnews; “We don’t want federal government telling us we have to buy something we don't want.” Why does anyone have to be forced to provide healthcare for your family? We are talking about buying brocolli.

Millions of people receive federal run healthcare. I don’t know any senior who opt out of Medicare for private run healthcare.

Every one that work is forced to pay into government run Medicare and Social Security. And FYI social security is not broke. It has a surplus and in no immediate danger. So stop listening to the fear mongering and go to bed and sleep well because you may not live long enough to collect social security before it goes broke.

Do Tenn citizens opt out of being forced to pay into Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance? Conservatives are working on it. To privatize social security. And have you put your money for retirement into Wall Street. Wall Street would just love that.

Forum List

Back