Getting Rid of Demons

That dude makes a very convincing case.

However he conveniently gives you the disease and gives you the cure.
In what way?

I thought he did a fairly decent job describing how people are subjecting themselves for demons can enter into their spirits. He is also somewhat correct on how to be freed from demonic forces but there is a little more to it than what he described to maintaining it all that people must follow through with. A heck of a good start though.

Acts 19:13-20 HCSB

Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists attempted to pronounce the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, ā€œI command you by the Jesus that Paul preaches!ā€ 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 The evil spirit answered them, ā€œI know Jesus, and I recognize Paulā€”but who are you?ā€ 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit leaped on them, overpowered them all, and prevailed against them, so that they ran out of that house naked and wounded. 17 This became known to everyone who lived in Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. Then fear fell on all of them, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 18 And many who had become believers came confessing and disclosing their practices, 19 while many of those who had practiced magic collected their books and burned them in front of everyone. So they calculated their value and found it to be 50,000 pieces of silver. 20 In this way the Lordā€™s message flourished and prevailed.

That dude makes a very convincing case.

However he conveniently gives you the disease and gives you the cure.
In what way?

I thought he did a fairly decent job describing how people are subjecting themselves for demons can enter into their spirits. He is also somewhat correct on how to be freed from demonic forces but there is a little more to it than what he described to maintaining it all that people must follow through with. A heck of a good start though.

Acts 19:13-20 HCSB

Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists attempted to pronounce the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, ā€œI command you by the Jesus that Paul preaches!ā€ 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 The evil spirit answered them, ā€œI know Jesus, and I recognize Paulā€”but who are you?ā€ 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit leaped on them, overpowered them all, and prevailed against them, so that they ran out of that house naked and wounded. 17 This became known to everyone who lived in Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. Then fear fell on all of them, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 18 And many who had become believers came confessing and disclosing their practices, 19 while many of those who had practiced magic collected their books and burned them in front of everyone. So they calculated their value and found it to be 50,000 pieces of silver. 20 In this way the Lordā€™s message flourished and prevailed.
Did you read the comments in the videos you posted?

Agree with the scripture. Fakes and frauds can definitely cause more problems than solved. We have a lot of that out there. Rod and I watched a demon in action once at a friends house. When we got out to the pickup to leave as we pulled out of the drive Rod asked me, "Did you see that?" I said, "Yup". We both laughed as it was truly comical. After that display the poor guy was standing there waving good bye telling us, "Come back and see us when you can." Poor soul had no clue what he'd just went through and what he was doing and try to do. My friend called me about a week later to give me an update on her situation and asked me how we knew. At the time I did not know how to explain it to her and never revealed to her about the guy and his demons as I have not seen her since that day.

He does a good job explaining how demons work. Many Christians do not believe that they can or are afflicted by demons but they apparently have not read the Bible enough or have a spirit of unbelief.
Itā€™s sad and disturbing that in the 21st Century itā€™s still necessary to explain to theists that there is no such thing as ā€˜demons.ā€™
The Bible says there are demons. Are you saying the Bible is a lie?

He does a good job explaining how demons work. Many Christians do not believe that they can or are afflicted by demons but they apparently have not read the Bible enough or have a spirit of unbelief.
Itā€™s sad and disturbing that in the 21st Century itā€™s still necessary to explain to theists that there is no such thing as ā€˜demons.ā€™

whether what you refer to as demons do or do not exist is not a determination for the 4th century christian bible that is a book of forgeries with the intent of deception and that those that wrote it were indeed demonic in nature.

Just like this.

Yes. It was a lot like that but it didn't show close ups of the people. You could just hear them in the background.

Where did those demons go when they left the possessed people?

In the book of Job, God asked Satan where he had been. Satan replied that he had been wandering about walking to and fro. I imagine these demons can wander around for hundreds of years if they can't find an open door. They are spirits and don't necessitate sustenance such as food, water, air or human contact. One of the more popular Biblical reference the demons are cast into a herd of swine and then off a cliff.

As long as you rescue someone from demons then you probably are so elated that you aren't concerned where these demons go.

I have zero doubt that demons exist, I've experienced it myself (Long story, and I'm not going to get into here.) Tons of other people have too, and I'm not talking about christians, but just people, worldwide.

I have zero doubt that demons exist, I've experienced it myself (Long story, and I'm not going to get into here.) Tons of other people have too, and I'm not talking about christians, but just people, worldwide.

It is a mystery. That is for sure.

Just like this.

Yes. It was a lot like that but it didn't show close ups of the people. You could just hear them in the background.

Where did those demons go when they left the possessed people?

In the book of Job, God asked Satan where he had been. Satan replied that he had been wandering about walking to and fro. I imagine these demons can wander around for hundreds of years if they can't find an open door. They are spirits and don't necessitate sustenance such as food, water, air or human contact. One of the more popular Biblical reference the demons are cast into a herd of swine and then off a cliff.

As long as you rescue someone from demons then you probably are so elated that you aren't concerned where these demons go.

Did you know that except for the child of a Syrophoenician woman who submitted to Jesus as a dog, Jesus cast demons out of Israelites? And then he defeated demons altogether when he defeated Satan. Satan is cast out of God's kingdom, where He dwells with His people ("Israelites").

No more demons. That spectacle in the video of your OP is nothing more than hysteria.

Forum List

Back