Getting Rid of Demons

It's not funny, so what are you trying to say? :dunno:

It's not funny, so what are you trying to say? :dunno:

At 8:18 you can hear the screaming. Those demons are pissed.

Have you never told ghost stories around the camp fire? It is not necessarily funny but it is entertaining.

He does a good job explaining how demons work. Many Christians do not believe that they can or are afflicted by demons but they apparently have not read the Bible enough or have a spirit of unbelief.

Everytime you thought you got rid of the Clintons the MSM says their name 3 times and they reappear like Beetlejuice. :eek:

He does a good job explaining how demons work. Many Christians do not believe that they can or are afflicted by demons but they apparently have not read the Bible enough or have a spirit of unbelief.
It’s sad and disturbing that in the 21st Century it’s still necessary to explain to theists that there is no such thing as ‘demons.’

It’s sad and disturbing that in the 21st Century it’s still necessary to explain to theists that there is no such thing as ‘demons.’
You can continue to believe that if you want and I am sure you will until that which is greater than you takes hold of you and says that's "it is time".

That dude makes a very convincing case.

However he conveniently gives you the disease and gives you the cure.

In what way?

I thought he did a fairly decent job describing how people are subjecting themselves for demons can enter into their spirits. He is also somewhat correct on how to be freed from demonic forces but there is a little more to it than what he described to maintaining it all that people must follow through with. A heck of a good start though.

In what way?

I thought he did a fairly decent job describing how people are subjecting themselves for demons can enter into their spirits. He is also somewhat correct on how to be freed from demonic forces but there is a little more to it than what he described to maintaining it all that people must follow through with. A heck of a good start though.

Demons are invisible. Right?

In what way?

There is a story in Acts. I will look it up later tomorrow. This demon jumps out of a man and beats the Dickens out of the disciples and says, "Paul I know. Jesus I know but who are you?"

The moral of the story is that only certain people can cast out demons.

The second video gets really good. The demons start screaming and such just like Bible times!!!!!

Omg. And these people can vote.

OMG, we sure can and we have extremely deep roots in this country you will not ever get rid of.

Colonial America (1492-1763)

How did Quakers treat Native Americans?
Quakers and Indians. A new religious movement began in England in the late 1640s. ... These two things made it easier for Native Americans, with a shamanistic and egalitarian background, to accept the Quakers among them as missionaries. In 1681, King Charles II of England granted a land charter to William Penn.
https://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/870

The second video gets really good. The demons start screaming and such just like Bible times!!!!!

Omg. And these people can vote.

OMG, we sure can and we have extremely deep roots in this country you will not ever get rid of.

Colonial America (1492-1763)

How did Quakers treat Native Americans?
Quakers and Indians. A new religious movement began in England in the late 1640s. ... These two things made it easier for Native Americans, with a shamanistic and egalitarian background, to accept the Quakers among them as missionaries. In 1681, King Charles II of England granted a land charter to William Penn.
https://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/870

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back