Getting Our Asses Kicked

Those freedoms were already lost due to the GOP controlled govt.
Fast And Furious started during Booosh..
NDAA was already in effect via the Patriot Act
So we see that the GOP violates rights, but all you myopic people can say is Oblama? Get real, both sides do it...
Where to start.... Patriot Act had built in ending dates. It requires an act of Congress and the signature of the President to renew it. As soon as the dems took over Congress in 2007 they owned the Patriot act. As soon as Obama became President he owned the Patriot act. You see retard, without the active support of the Dems and Obama the Patriot act would have ended in 2009.

As for the NDA Bush never put out a signing statement that said the military could indefinitely detain US Citizens with out access to courts for any reason. Obama did that.

Fast and Furious did NOT start under Bush. A short lived program that lost 400 weapons that ACTIVELY included the cooperation of the Mexican Government was found untenable and unable to track the weapons so the program was shut down. In 2009 Under Holder the ATF and Justice department started fast and furious. A program that did not even involve notifying much less cooperating with Mexican authorities. A program that the ATF and Holder already knew did NOT WORK. Further the ATF under Holder specifically ORDERED FCC holders to sell to KNOWN straw buyers and then ORDERED the ATF agents not to follow them or arrest them. The sole purpose was to make an end run on the 2nd Amendment by claiming that our laws were allowing firearms to go to the Mexican cartels. Further a member of one of the Cartels TESTIFIED in OPEN COURT that the Justice Department made a deal with him allowing him to illegally buy weapons so long as he rat out other drug smugglers.

I never said that the dems did not own it. I stated that both parties are in collusion of the acts...

It is simple, If Obama and the Dems actually opposed the Patriot Act it would be gone and have been gone for 5 years now. Further you claimed Bush started fast and Furious that is a bald faced lie. The program under Bush was started and stopped in 2004 as I recall. It INCLUDED the active cooperation of the Mexican Government and only involved 400 weapons before they realized they could not track the weapons in Mexico. Fast and Furious did not even notify much less involve the Mexican Government and NO EFFORT was made to track the weapons in Mexico.

You lied and then claim you did not.

One last time before I retire you,

Operation Fast and Furious was one of the operations underProject Gunrunner, part of the Department of Justice's broader Southwest Border Initiative, an "inter-agency effort to combat Mexico-based trafficking groups." (DOJ)
Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com

Firearms tracing, in particular the expansion of the eTrace firearms tracing system, is a critical component of Project Gunrunner in Mexico. In 2008, ATFdeployed eTrace technology in the nine U.S. consulates in Mexico. ATF has conducted discussions with the Government of Mexico regarding the decentralization of the firearms tracing process to deploy Spanish-language eTrace to other Mexico agencies.
ATF Fact Sheet - Project Gunrunner ATF

As you can see by my post with links to back up claims, that, the Bush admin and the Obama admin were both in collusion with the operations...
And for the last time Gunrunner ended in 2004 after it was shown that the weapons could not be tracked in Mexico.Fast and Furious did NOT involve the Mexican Government AT ALL. ATF Agents were not even allowed to follow the firearms buyers in the States. You are a bald faced liar.

Can we agree that the killing of Bin Ladin was Obama's "mission accomplished" moment and it didn't work? The reason Hussein wasn't ridiculed by the mainstream media is obvious. He is a democrat.

Can we agree that the killing of Bin Ladin was Obama's "mission accomplished" moment and it didn't work? The reason Hussein wasn't ridiculed by the mainstream media is obvious. He is a democrat.

So you can finally admit that FOX is not part of the mainstream media....They are a member of the blame stream media....or the fear mongering media...

So we see that the GOP violates rights, but all you myopic people can say is Oblama? Get real, both sides do it...
Where to start.... Patriot Act had built in ending dates. It requires an act of Congress and the signature of the President to renew it. As soon as the dems took over Congress in 2007 they owned the Patriot act. As soon as Obama became President he owned the Patriot act. You see retard, without the active support of the Dems and Obama the Patriot act would have ended in 2009.

As for the NDA Bush never put out a signing statement that said the military could indefinitely detain US Citizens with out access to courts for any reason. Obama did that.

Fast and Furious did NOT start under Bush. A short lived program that lost 400 weapons that ACTIVELY included the cooperation of the Mexican Government was found untenable and unable to track the weapons so the program was shut down. In 2009 Under Holder the ATF and Justice department started fast and furious. A program that did not even involve notifying much less cooperating with Mexican authorities. A program that the ATF and Holder already knew did NOT WORK. Further the ATF under Holder specifically ORDERED FCC holders to sell to KNOWN straw buyers and then ORDERED the ATF agents not to follow them or arrest them. The sole purpose was to make an end run on the 2nd Amendment by claiming that our laws were allowing firearms to go to the Mexican cartels. Further a member of one of the Cartels TESTIFIED in OPEN COURT that the Justice Department made a deal with him allowing him to illegally buy weapons so long as he rat out other drug smugglers.

I never said that the dems did not own it. I stated that both parties are in collusion of the acts...

It is simple, If Obama and the Dems actually opposed the Patriot Act it would be gone and have been gone for 5 years now. Further you claimed Bush started fast and Furious that is a bald faced lie. The program under Bush was started and stopped in 2004 as I recall. It INCLUDED the active cooperation of the Mexican Government and only involved 400 weapons before they realized they could not track the weapons in Mexico. Fast and Furious did not even notify much less involve the Mexican Government and NO EFFORT was made to track the weapons in Mexico.

Operation Fast and Furious was one of the operations underProject Gunrunner, part of the Department of Justice's broader Southwest Border Initiative, an "inter-agency effort to combat Mexico-based trafficking groups." (DOJ)

Firearms tracing, in particular the expansion of the eTrace firearms tracing system, is a critical component of Project Gunrunner in Mexico. In 2008, ATFdeployed eTrace technology in the nine U.S. consulates in Mexico. ATF has conducted discussions with the Government of Mexico regarding the decentralization of the firearms tracing process to deploy Spanish-language eTrace to other Mexico agencies.

As you can see by my post with links to back up claims, that, the Bush admin and the Obama admin were both in collusion with the operations...
And for the last time Gunrunner ended in 2004 after it was shown that the weapons could not be tracked in Mexico.Fast and Furious did NOT involve the Mexican Government AT ALL. ATF Agents were not even allowed to follow the firearms buyers in the States. You are a bald faced liar.

Thanks for not reading linked quotes, have another bourbon on me...
The highlighted area shows that there was still activity preparing for a future weapons tracing capability to be used by the US/Mexican govt. collusion for weapons to the cartels...and that Fast and Furious was PART OF Project GunRunner....Jeebus!!!

Thanks for not reading linked quotes, have another bourbon on me...
The highlighted area shows that there was still activity preparing for a future weapons tracing capability to be used by the US/Mexican govt. collusion for weapons to the cartels...and that Fast and Furious was PART OF Project GunRunner....Jeebus!!!
Nice point but, while I wont call it a lie like he did, it is completely inaccurate to equate the program under Obama with the one that Bush had.

One was watched and ended because it was untenable and used resources from both sides. The other was started even though it was known to be untenable and done WITHOUT cooperation as well as in a MUCH larger scale.

To state that the program was also done under Bush only leads to misinformation.

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: Accomplished. Getting the U.S. to dump huge amounts of money into Afganistan: Accomplished. Getting the U.S. bogged down in the reagon: Accomplished. Only an idiot would call these things winning. And as far as Pakistan goes, the whole reason they sheilded Osama and helped out terrorism in this way was to sucker the U.S. into sending them large amounts of money to help fight terrorism. Which worked out well for them. This is a strategy that other countries are no doubt using against the U.S.

Take ISIS for example. They are in a no loose situation. Because even of they get militarily defeated, it will end up being a benefit for those in the region. Almost certainly, it will also come at the cost of there being a greater "acceptance" of the whole Islamic thing in the U.S. (To that end, I would recommend that you find and watch the documentary "Islam: What the West Needs to Know.") The end result? The U.S. ends up being beaten again.

Now the U.S. has to deal with accepting invaders from south of the border. In a magnificent display of impotence, the govenor of Texas sent National Guard troops to the Mexican border. But all that did was give these invaders somebody to turn themselves in to. At least before, there was more of a chance if these invaders getting lost in the desert and dying. So as it is, the U.S. is getting its ass kicked, again. But don't get me wrong. The U.S. isn't completely blameless in all this.

Now as for all the trouble in the middle east, I would have taken a Machiavellian approach to Afganistan. I would have bombed the country flat. Show them that if they want to play the "kill the innocent" game, we could do it much better. Another thing is that I would not have invaded Iraq. Also, I would support Syria's government. If anything has been clearly demonstrated, it has been that to have these countries get rid of their "dictators" is a really really bad idea.

As for those flooding over the southern border, I would imediately send them back over the border. Then I would use a solution that I would apply to all the starving people in the world. Which is that we will give you all the food you need. But you will have to agree to be sterilized. This too may sound cruel. But the fact of the matter is if you feed a bunch of hungry rabbits, all you're going to end up with is even more hungry rabbits.

The last time I check, I haven't had any freedoms taken away from me.

Reading your post I must ask the question; Is your handle 'cultsmasher', or 'cultish'?

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: <snipped for real estate>

I got my ass kicked a few good times over there, but I never lost a fight. I dare say I looked damn good doing it too. :afro:
View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,
I don't really understand how you can say that you got your ass kicked but never lost a fight. These two things are opposites. Either one is true, or the other is true. Also, we kicked some ass pretty good in Vietnam. But we still ended up loosing.

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: <snipped for real estate>

I got my ass kicked a few good times over there, but I never lost a fight. I dare say I looked damn good doing it too. :afro:
View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,
I don't really understand how you can say that you got your ass kicked but never lost a fight. These two things are opposites. Either one is true, or the other is true. Also, we kicked some ass pretty good in Vietnam. But we still ended up loosing.

I'll be happy to provide an example:

You can fast forward to the fight, which doesn't last long. The winner of the fight clearly got his ass kicked.

I assure you that winning a fight doesn't mean you didn't also get your ass kicked.

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: Accomplished. Getting the U.S. to dump huge amounts of money into Afganistan: Accomplished. Getting the U.S. bogged down in the reagon: Accomplished. Only an idiot would call these things winning. And as far as Pakistan goes, the whole reason they sheilded Osama and helped out terrorism in this way was to sucker the U.S. into sending them large amounts of money to help fight terrorism. Which worked out well for them. This is a strategy that other countries are no doubt using against the U.S.

Take ISIS for example. They are in a no loose situation. Because even of they get militarily defeated, it will end up being a benefit for those in the region. Almost certainly, it will also come at the cost of there being a greater "acceptance" of the whole Islamic thing in the U.S. (To that end, I would recommend that you find and watch the documentary "Islam: What the West Needs to Know.") The end result? The U.S. ends up being beaten again.

Now the U.S. has to deal with accepting invaders from south of the border. In a magnificent display of impotence, the govenor of Texas sent National Guard troops to the Mexican border. But all that did was give these invaders somebody to turn themselves in to. At least before, there was more of a chance if these invaders getting lost in the desert and dying. So as it is, the U.S. is getting its ass kicked, again. But don't get me wrong. The U.S. isn't completely blameless in all this.

Now as for all the trouble in the middle east, I would have taken a Machiavellian approach to Afganistan. I would have bombed the country flat. Show them that if they want to play the "kill the innocent" game, we could do it much better. Another thing is that I would not have invaded Iraq. Also, I would support Syria's government. If anything has been clearly demonstrated, it has been that to have these countries get rid of their "dictators" is a really really bad idea.

As for those flooding over the southern border, I would imediately send them back over the border. Then I would use a solution that I would apply to all the starving people in the world. Which is that we will give you all the food you need. But you will have to agree to be sterilized. This too may sound cruel. But the fact of the matter is if you feed a bunch of hungry rabbits, all you're going to end up with is even more hungry rabbits.

The last time I check, I haven't had any freedoms taken away from me.

Reading your post I must ask the question; Is your handle 'cultsmasher', or 'cultish'?
OnePercenter,
If you are an actual one percenter, there is something I would like to get out of the way first. I want to see you dead! In as painful and slow process as possible!
Now that having been said, you say that you haven't had any freedoms taken away from you. But I have a "for instance" for you. Thanks to the Supreme Court, you no longer have the right to go into an abortion clinic without anti-abortion psychos coming right up to you and getting into your face with their filthy anti-abortion views.
That having been said, I have no interest in talking to wealthy, vile scum. So I won't read anything else you have to say.

View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,

You can fast forward to the fight, which doesn't last long. The winner of the fight clearly got his ass kicked.

I assure you that winning a fight doesn't mean you didn't also get your ass kicked.

Sixfoot,
Kicking ass doesn't matter if you still loose in the end.

What freedoms did Oblama take away from us on account of Osama?
If one believes that the Patriot act took away freedoms then one must believe that Obama did also since he supported its passage every time it came up for renewal. Then of course there is his NDAA signing statement that claimed the Government could legally arrest people without charging them with a crime. Then of course we have his support of Holder over fast and Furious gun running in a blatant attempt to make an end run on firearms control in this Country.

GOP Strategy:

Pass Patriot Act amid massive fear campaign.

Accuse anyone who doesn't support it of being weak on defense with massive media campaign.

Drive public opinion toward supporting a Patriot Act by claiming that it has prevented attacks.

Apply incredible pressure on Obama to keep the act intact. Threaten massive misinformation campaign if he doesn't.

Point finger at Obama for keeping act in place.
Democrat strategy: Do all the same shit and then some and blame Bush.

I'll be damned if a USMB nutter doesn't bring up Bush at least a half dozen times a day.
Lonelaughter,
Because of your stupidity and insults, I'm still ignoring anything you say. Though maybe if you had been more civil, others arguing with what you say would also have the benefit of my imput.

View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,

Sixfoot,
Kicking ass doesn't matter if you still loose in the end.

You don't sound like you have any experience in the matter. Its OK.

Pretty amazing since the program began in 2005 ...

Forum List

Back