Getting Our Asses Kicked

What freedoms did Oblama take away from us on account of Osama?
If one believes that the Patriot act took away freedoms then one must believe that Obama did also since he supported its passage every time it came up for renewal. Then of course there is his NDAA signing statement that claimed the Government could legally arrest people without charging them with a crime. Then of course we have his support of Holder over fast and Furious gun running in a blatant attempt to make an end run on firearms control in this Country.

GOP Strategy:

Pass Patriot Act amid massive fear campaign.

Accuse anyone who doesn't support it of being weak on defense with massive media campaign.

Drive public opinion toward supporting a Patriot Act by claiming that it has prevented attacks.

Apply incredible pressure on Obama to keep the act intact. Threaten massive misinformation campaign if he doesn't.

Point finger at Obama for keeping act in place.
Democrat strategy: Do all the same shit and then some and blame Bush.

I'll be damned if a USMB nutter doesn't bring up Bush at least a half dozen times a day.
Lonelaughter,
Because of your stupidity and insults, I'm still ignoring anything you say. Though maybe if you had been more civil, others arguing with what you say would also have the benefit of my imput.

It doesn't appear as though you are ignoring everything I say.

It begs the question, however...........why the fuck would I care what a white supremacist does or doesn't do? I have but one objective when it comes to you. That is to mock you and help expose you as a complete fucking idiot.

Now....let's do our part and give others the "benefit of your input". LOL!

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: <snipped for real estate>

I got my ass kicked a few good times over there, but I never lost a fight. I dare say I looked damn good doing it too. :afro:
View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,
I don't really understand how you can say that you got your ass kicked but never lost a fight. These two things are opposites. Either one is true, or the other is true. Also, we kicked some ass pretty good in Vietnam. But we still ended up loosing.

I'll be happy to provide an example:

You can fast forward to the fight, which doesn't last long. The winner of the fight clearly got his ass kicked.

I assure you that winning a fight doesn't mean you didn't also get your ass kicked.

Sixfoot,
Kicking ass doesn't matter if you still loose in the end.

You don't sound like you have any experience in the matter. Its OK.

Suxfoot,
I'm assuming that you're talking about being able to take pride in having put up a good fight. But as I said before, if you lose, you lose. That is the only thing that really matters.

The U.S. may have killed Osama, but he sure did a number on the U.S. Taking freedoms away from Americans: Accomplished. Bleeding money from the U.S. that it can't afford: <snipped for real estate>

I got my ass kicked a few good times over there, but I never lost a fight. I dare say I looked damn good doing it too. :afro:
View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,
I don't really understand how you can say that you got your ass kicked but never lost a fight. These two things are opposites. Either one is true, or the other is true. Also, we kicked some ass pretty good in Vietnam. But we still ended up loosing.

You can fast forward to the fight, which doesn't last long. The winner of the fight clearly got his ass kicked.

I assure you that winning a fight doesn't mean you didn't also get your ass kicked.

Sixfoot,

Suxfoot,
I'm assuming that you're talking about being able to take pride in having put up a good fight. But as I said before, if you lose, you lose. That is the only thing that really matters.

Well, you started off arguing with me over what it means to get your ass kicked. Its OK if you don't have experience on the matter. Its nothing to be ashamed of unless you're the type to advocate violence as a solution to things.

View attachment 31622
Infantry leads the way.
SixFoot,

Sixfoot,

Suxfoot,

Well, you started off arguing with me over what it means to get your ass kicked. Its OK if you don't have experience on the matter. Its nothing to be ashamed of unless you're the type to advocate violence as a solution to things.

Sixfoot,
As I said before, winning is all that matters. Make of it what you will. Also, for some people, taking it up the ass is nothing to be ashamed of. But I think it is. Then somehow you include advocating violence into the conversation. Though I don't care how you got there, I will run with it anyway.

Obviously when I said that I would have bombed Afganistan flat instead of invading it, I was advocating violence. Machiavelli reasoned that it was better for a prince to be feared than loved. To my own way of looking at it, those who don't fear you are likely to take advantage of you. But to be justified in instilling such fear, you must stand on a higher moral plateau. Which unfortunately, the U.S. can't really do. But there is one moral standard that can't be overcome. That is the right of the White species to survive.

If you read my thread, "A Freedom of Speech Test," or "Is The White Species Superior," you would know where I stand on that. In "A Freedom of Speech Test," I said that the U.S. should take the illegal invaders they catch coming over the southern border and send them back over the border with catapults. I also suggested that land mines would be helpful. In one of my replies to somebody, I said that to see to the survival of the White species and stop the invasion, I would do things that Vlad the Impaler would find barbaric. Though I might spare some of the illegal invader children some of the catapult ride back over the border and use them for skeet.

Forum List

Back