Getting my Confederate Flag Fix

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
When ever I'm driving and cross the border into Virginia on route 13 to visit some friends.

The first business across the border is the Dixieland convenience store / gas station located in New Church, Va.

They have a huge sign next to the highway in front of their business.

The store specializes in all kinds of merchandise emblazoned with the Confederate flag, and of course various sizes of flags.

Last time I stopped by there to get some gas. I bought a Confederate flag coffee cup with my name on it. Next time I pass that way. I plan on buying a full size flag to hang in front of my house.

Now, since all of this crazyness, I bet their sales of Confederate flag items is going to be off the charts. ...... :cool:

July29-31-128.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta admit, it does surprise me that somebody made a coffee mug with a Confederate flag and the name Sunni Man on it. Would not have esspected that.

When ever I'm driving and cross the border into Virginia on route 13 to visit some friends.

The first business across the border is the Dixieland convenience store / gas station located in New Church, Va.

The store specializes in all kinds of merchandise emblazoned with the Confederate flag, and of course various sizes of flags.

Last time I stopped by there to get some gas. I bought a Confederate flag coffee cup with my name on it. Next time I pass that way. I plan on buying a full size flag to hang in front of my house.

Now, since all of this crazyness, I bet their sales of Confederate flag items is going to be off the charts. ...... :cool:

July29-31-128.jpg
Sunni, you just unwittingly made the owner of this boutique a billionaire richer than Trump. You should get 10% of the profits. (plus, you'll be able to buy a proper suit of clothes and a haircut)

July29-31-128.jpg

As is their right and yours as PRIVATE citizens.

Dixieland store owner J. R. Pikulsky said it is not the first time the question of whether the store should sell Confederate flag merchandise has arisen.

"We go through that every time there is controversy over the flag."

The convenience store and gas station — located on the Virginia side of the Eastern Shore's Virginia-Maryland border — has no plans to stop carrying Confederate flags and related items.

Confederate flag sales at the store are booming. "We sold out ... As a matter of fact I just placed an order yesterday, and my supplier had run out himself and is having some merchandise air-mailed to him from China," Pikulsky said.

Dixieland makes no secret of its celebration of Southern heritage — a large sign outside sports the "Stars and Bars" and proclaims "The South Starts Here."

If Pikulsky were to remove all items with the "Stars and Bars" emblem, it would leave a lot of empty shelves at Dixieland, where customers can purchase Confederate flag-adorned items ranging from flip-flops to shower curtains, along with actual flags.

Customers' reaction to the Confederate items at Dixieland has been positive since the tragedy in South Carolina, where the Confederate flag flies on the Capitol grounds.

"Like anything controversial, usually it ends up benefiting — so far it has been positive," Pikulsky said.

Elsewhere, some large retailers — including Walmart, Sears, Amazon and Ebay — are making the decision to remove the Confederate flag from shelves and websites.

"The big-box guys, I guess they have to play politics and do what's politically correct," said Pikulsky.

At Dixieland Confederate flag flies high

I bet the faggot liberal's piss their pants the first time they happen to drive by the Dixieland store and see the huge Confederate flag sign. ..... :lol: :lol:
I would love to be there to see one of them stranded with half a dozen crackers. They would be so terrified you wouldn't be able to drive a 20 penny nail up their bunghole.

The flag flap is a typical left elite head fake and it works on leftists/Dems/libs every time. Just all about nothing.

The Left is worried about a flag, gay marriage, white Christians, rightwingers, unseen racists, etc.....all the while radical Muslims are murdering raping and destroying the world over....the lib MSM hardly mentioned the massacre on the Tunis beach, but the Confederate flag.....OH MY!!!

Dixieland store owner J. R. Pikulsky said it is not the first time the question of whether the store should sell Confederate flag merchandise has arisen.

"We go through that every time there is controversy over the flag."

The convenience store and gas station — located on the Virginia side of the Eastern Shore's Virginia-Maryland border — has no plans to stop carrying Confederate flags and related items.

Confederate flag sales at the store are booming. "We sold out ... As a matter of fact I just placed an order yesterday, and my supplier had run out himself and is having some merchandise air-mailed to him from China," Pikulsky said.

Dixieland makes no secret of its celebration of Southern heritage — a large sign outside sports the "Stars and Bars" and proclaims "The South Starts Here."

If Pikulsky were to remove all items with the "Stars and Bars" emblem, it would leave a lot of empty shelves at Dixieland, where customers can purchase Confederate flag-adorned items ranging from flip-flops to shower curtains, along with actual flags.

Customers' reaction to the Confederate items at Dixieland has been positive since the tragedy in South Carolina, where the Confederate flag flies on the Capitol grounds.

"Like anything controversial, usually it ends up benefiting — so far it has been positive," Pikulsky said.

Elsewhere, some large retailers — including Walmart, Sears, Amazon and Ebay — are making the decision to remove the Confederate flag from shelves and websites.

"The big-box guys, I guess they have to play politics and do what's politically correct," said Pikulsky.

At Dixieland Confederate flag flies high
The Confederate Battle Flag has become the excuse for the failure of the Obama administration to help the poor.

Forum List

Back