Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

being jewish has quite a bit to with "things" related to Nazi scum Islamo Nazi pigs have engaged in genocide against jews for more than 1000 years and still promulgate
the libelous filth which they use to justify their stench in mosques----REGULARLY--- and teach the stink that entertains you to their children I don't know why you say "people used to"------islamo Nazis used to and still do-----most markedly in muslim countries and in mosques world wide.

She has never expressed the kind of stink your favored ones have and do-----NEVER----you just wish she had so you TRY
desperately to make it SEEM AS IF......

anyone interested in the extent of coyote's hypocrisy----find an intelligent muslim child from a somewhat observant
muslim household and an intelligent jewish child from a somewhat adherent jewish household and have a careful
conversation to detect just what those kids "know" from their acculturation about-------"others" Pakistani kids KNOW all kinds of things from their background back there in Pakistan where there are no jews-------they KNOW so much.
I learned all about pakstani "education" from young Pakistanis------and over the years I have learned that the
Pakistani educational system has not changed-----propaganda written by Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt--- Post world war II---------is part of the grammar school curriculum-----it is also used in mosques world wide. I read it in the USA----both sunni and Penelope parrot
stuff I read circa 1960 in my Nazi town and a few years later heard from Pakistani
immigrants and ------still do

Being Jewish doesn't excuse a person for being a hateful bigot anymore than being Muslim or being Christian or being an athiest.

I have excused many people for their bigotry because I know they were taught it from infancy. Muslims learn it at home and in the mosques and---if they attend schools in muslim countries-----in school. Many people in the USA are "brought up" the same way. -----the filth is far less taught in catholic schools than it was when I was a kid-----but it is still around in provincial areas in the northern parts of the USA and rampant in the southern parts in "protestant venues" Jews do not get that kind of an education----at home or in places of worship----jews tend to pick up on islamo Nazi filth on the playground. I was told I am a jew by five year old girls informing me "YOU KILLED JESUS"----about three years ago I met a woman from Iran----she told me that she had no idea that she is a jew until -the girls in the street screamed "DIRTY JEW" at her.
See how well I know you, Coyote. BTW----I also had long conversations with HINDUS and SIKHS and a few Buddhists and some Zoroastrians ----somehow they do not KNOW that which you and Penelope "know"-----even the hindus and Zoroastrians from MUMBAI----which had a considerable jewish population and ---still has some-----THEY somehow did not KNOW what you and your fellow Nazis know. People who claim there were gas chambers and people who tell you about such manifestations like THE DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW----are not bigots-----just as persons like me whose mom talked about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE when I was seven years old are not "BIGOTS" simply persons with facts. I also learned about the oppression of blacks in the south----BEFORE ROSA PARKS-----for the record---I had no idea that it was muslims who murdered Armenians-----I assumed they were NAZIS -------like your hero ADOLF. I have to admit------for me as a little kid "evil person" and "Nazi" were synonymous terms just as
"Jew" and PIG/APE/MONKEY are synonymous terms for muslim kids----and for the children of alcoholic wasps------
"jew" and "banker" are synonymous terms. I don't blame kids for the filth shoved down their throats

Bigotry is not an absence of "facts" - it's the intent behind the "distrtibution" of those "facts" and the willingness to distort them, or even fabricate "facts".

OH how fascinating------so jews are bigots for disseminating the FACTS of the holocaust----and I AM A BIGOT for relating the REALITY of the dhimmi orphan law which was used in sudan to enslave Christian children and
which is NOW being used to enslave Yazidi childen in Iraq and which ------was something from which my own mother-in-law ESCAPED ----in the 1930s------is that why you called me a FUCKING LIAR for relating that story-----my
""" BIGOTED INTENT"""???

You completely missed my point Rosie. I'm not sure what your "intent" is because you're very unpredictable.

I am fascinated ----how did you figure out what my
"INTENT" was when you decided to insist that
that which I wrote was a FUCKING LIE?. Do you
consider the fact that the foiled massacre in Garland,
Texas was PUBLISHED IN THE NEWS as an ACT OF
BIGOTRY????? you may be right----you should notify the news services that any reports regarding massacres
carried out by your colleagues in the CALIPHATE are acts of BIGOTRY INTENDED TO MALIGN the noble mujahedeen. ------do not hesitate----I have already been
told that my focus on "THE CALIPHATE" is based on
an OBSESSION OF HATE (aka bigotry)

I wasn't talking about *you* Rosie. Let me know when your ready to resume a rational discussion :)

Your typical cop out, coyote------Ok YOU don't know my
INTENT but you KNOW the intent of PAMELA GELLER-----I am intrigued-----what is her "INTENT"??

Being Jewish doesn't excuse a person for being a hateful bigot anymore than being Muslim or being Christian or being an athiest.

I have excused many people for their bigotry because I know they were taught it from infancy. Muslims learn it at home and in the mosques and---if they attend schools in muslim countries-----in school. Many people in the USA are "brought up" the same way. -----the filth is far less taught in catholic schools than it was when I was a kid-----but it is still around in provincial areas in the northern parts of the USA and rampant in the southern parts in "protestant venues" Jews do not get that kind of an education----at home or in places of worship----jews tend to pick up on islamo Nazi filth on the playground. I was told I am a jew by five year old girls informing me "YOU KILLED JESUS"----about three years ago I met a woman from Iran----she told me that she had no idea that she is a jew until -the girls in the street screamed "DIRTY JEW" at her.
See how well I know you, Coyote. BTW----I also had long conversations with HINDUS and SIKHS and a few Buddhists and some Zoroastrians ----somehow they do not KNOW that which you and Penelope "know"-----even the hindus and Zoroastrians from MUMBAI----which had a considerable jewish population and ---still has some-----THEY somehow did not KNOW what you and your fellow Nazis know. People who claim there were gas chambers and people who tell you about such manifestations like THE DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW----are not bigots-----just as persons like me whose mom talked about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE when I was seven years old are not "BIGOTS" simply persons with facts. I also learned about the oppression of blacks in the south----BEFORE ROSA PARKS-----for the record---I had no idea that it was muslims who murdered Armenians-----I assumed they were NAZIS -------like your hero ADOLF. I have to admit------for me as a little kid "evil person" and "Nazi" were synonymous terms just as
"Jew" and PIG/APE/MONKEY are synonymous terms for muslim kids----and for the children of alcoholic wasps------
"jew" and "banker" are synonymous terms. I don't blame kids for the filth shoved down their throats

Bigotry is not an absence of "facts" - it's the intent behind the "distrtibution" of those "facts" and the willingness to distort them, or even fabricate "facts".

OH how fascinating------so jews are bigots for disseminating the FACTS of the holocaust----and I AM A BIGOT for relating the REALITY of the dhimmi orphan law which was used in sudan to enslave Christian children and
which is NOW being used to enslave Yazidi childen in Iraq and which ------was something from which my own mother-in-law ESCAPED ----in the 1930s------is that why you called me a FUCKING LIAR for relating that story-----my
""" BIGOTED INTENT"""???

You completely missed my point Rosie. I'm not sure what your "intent" is because you're very unpredictable.

BIGOTRY????? you may be right----you should notify the news services that any reports regarding massacres
carried out by your colleagues in the CALIPHATE are acts of BIGOTRY INTENDED TO MALIGN the noble mujahedeen. ------do not hesitate----I have already been

I wasn't talking about *you* Rosie. Let me know when your ready to resume a rational discussion :)

INTENT but you KNOW the intent of PAMELA GELLER-----I am intrigued-----what is her "INTENT"??

Geller has hundreds of not thousands of blog pages, groups she's created, campaigns she's conducted from which to gauge her intent. It's not rocket science. She hates Muslims (and lets give up the pretense that she only hates extremists, she's said on more than one occassion that there is no difference between moderate and extremist) - she would like to see the religion banned, mosques closed and Muslims deported or killed.

""" BIGOTED INTENT"""???

Geller has hundreds of not thousands of blog pages, groups she's created, campaigns she's conducted from which to gauge her intent. It's not rocket science. She hates Muslims (and lets give up the pretense that she only hates extremists, she's said on more than one occassion that there is no difference between moderate and extremist) - she would like to see the religion banned, mosques closed and Muslims deported or killed.

Your claim that Pamela Geller seeks a WORLD WIDE BAN on islam ------and seeks a GENERAL GENOCIDE OF MUSLIM CHILDREN ----is a FILTHY LIE. On the other hand----there are many lands which forced the deportation of non muslims in general and call for genocides-----all the time------to wit ----MUSLIM LANDS. You are CLEARLY very supportive of their POV

And, just like you have the right to call for putting American citizens in concentration camps because they happen t be Muslim.

:lol: I've been reissuing that chum for years all over chat rooms. Notice the spelling in the headline? You put it in Badlands where it belonged and where I knew it would land....by design. It's how I roll.....kick the hornet nest and see who gets stung by their own stupidity......No "mulims" will go to a "detetion camp" while I'm alive and kicking. GOTCHA. :eusa_doh:

It's amazing that so many on the right are condemning her, yet so many others feel the need to defend her. Her agenda is obvious. It has nothing to do with free speech, and everything to do with inciting anger. She got exactly what she wanted.

It's amazing that so many on the right are condemning her, yet so many others feel the need to defend her. Her agenda is obvious. It has nothing to do with free speech, and everything to do with inciting anger. She got exactly what she wanted.

So did the two dead goat fuggers

""" BIGOTED INTENT"""???

Your claim that Pamela Geller seeks a WORLD WIDE BAN on islam ------and seeks a GENERAL GENOCIDE OF MUSLIM CHILDREN ----is a FILTHY LIE. On the other hand----there are many lands which forced the deportation of non muslims in general and call for genocides-----all the time------to wit ----MUSLIM LANDS. You are CLEARLY very supportive of their POV

No. That is not what I claim. I'm talking about the US. She does however appear to justify the massacre of children.
And, just like you have the right to call for putting American citizens in concentration camps because they happen t be Muslim.

:lol: I've been reissuing that chum for years all over chat rooms. Notice the spelling in the headline? You put it in Badlands where it belonged and where I knew it would land....by design. It's how I roll.....kick the hornet nest and see who gets stung by their own stupidity......No "mulims" will go to a "detetion camp" while I'm alive and kicking. GOTCHA. :eusa_doh:

Ok ......:lol:

pwned_cat.jpg

So did the two dead goat fuggers

They got their 72 virgins, but nobody said they were human virgins. :lol:

When will we learn to stop inciting
Infantile, backwards, emotionally fragile, womanly, reactionary muzzie cowards ?

Forum List

Back