Get your TDS Express tickets today!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1701891379458.png

What is TDS Express? It is a 24/7 hotline number people can call who have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

People can call and schedule travel plans out of the country once the dictator Trump is elected.

These plane fairs are free, however, they are one-way tickets out of the country only.

There is no coming back. But hey if the Taliban Hitler Orange/White Supremacist is elected again, what will there be left to come home to?

Did I mention Trump loves to snack on the fingers of Palestinian children just to watch them cry?

Also, once out of the country, Trump will be unable to continue to sleep under your beds at night.

View attachment 868978

What is TDS Express? It is a 24/7 hotline number people can call who have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

People can call and schedule travel plans out of the country once the dictator Trump is elected.

These plane fairs are free, however, they are one-way tickets out of the country only.

There is no coming back. But hey if the Taliban Hitler Orange/White Supremacist is elected again, what will there be left to come home to?

Did I mention Trump loves to snack on the fingers of Palestinian children just to watch them cry?

Also, once out of the country, Trump will be unable to continue to sleep under your beds at night.
i love watching tds afflicted morons......there are few things to watch with so much humor that are free

Last edited:
i love watching tds afflicted morons......there are few things to watch with so much humor that is free
1701892396690.png

I hear the goose steps coming for them.

Trump has already announced he will be a dictator for at least one day.

Imagine the carnage that will ensue.

There is not much time folks!!!

Last edited:
I hear the goose steps coming for them.

Trump has already announced he will be a dictator for at least one day.

Imagine the carnage that will ensue.

There is not much time folk!!!
i see LOT OF PEOPLE JUMPING 50 STORIES THOUGH....damned caps

i see LOT OF PEOPLE JUMPING 50 STORIES THOUGH....damned caps
It will be a better fate than living in a post Potato head era.

Not only is the country a dumpster fire in free fall after the reign of Mr. Idaho, but then we have Trump the dictator to contend with.

I know many are wondering why these one-way plane tickets out of the country are free. Well, the Left provides free plane tickets to immigrants coming into the country, and free plane tickets to anyone on the planet wanting to murder their unborn baby, so it was the least those on the right could do.

Forum List

Back