Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab Rejectionism from Khartoum to Ramallah

March 26, 2014 by Ari Lieberman

1395071177000-GTY-479263775-450x337.jpg

Following the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel offered to return land acquired during the conflict to her defeated Arab enemies in exchange for peace. On September 1, 1967 the Arab League, convening in Khartoum, Sudan drafted its predictable response to the Israeli overture in the form of the now infamous “Three No’s” proclamation: “no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with it…”

Nothing has changed since then. Arabs still maintain their rejectionist attitudes toward reconciliation with Israel as evidenced by Mahmoud Abbas’ own version of the Arab League’s Khartoum declaration. A recent report indicated that Abbas rejected Israel’s three core demands that represent red lines for the Jewish state. Abbas refused to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, refused to abandon the so-called Palestinian “right of return” and refused to commit to an end of conflict or claims. Refusal to meet any one of the three conditions severely undermines prospects for peace. Refusal to accept all three however, all but torpedoes the process.

Israel has sacrificed much over the years for the cause of peace and has received nothing but worthless guarantees and groundless criticism in return. Israel, under Prime Minister Netanyahu has wisely adopted the policy of reciprocity. The days of unilateral Israeli territorial concessions are over. No longer will Israel hand over chunks of its ancestral land for vague assurances and worthless promises. It is time for the Obama administration to recognize the Palestinian Authority for what it truly is; an entity that does not seek peaceful relations with its neighbor but rather one that seeks the eradication of an existing democracy in favor of yet another dysfunctional Islamist theocracy.

Arab Rejectionism from Khartoum to Ramallah | FrontPage Magazine
The occupied territories is not Israeli land.

There is nothing to hand over, they just need to get the fuck off it!

The first step to peace is to end the occupation and blockade.

And that step is Israel's to make.

" Palestine" does not exist and never did
Why didn't they accept those " borders" prior to 1967 ?
Abbas knows that Israel isn't going to agree to " Right of Return" which will eventually annex Israel to the Palestinian State
Exactly what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?"

Finally; FUCK. YOU. !! :D

Israel Restored to the Land
21 “I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgment which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them. 22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward. 23 The Gentiles shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity; because they were unfaithful to Me, therefore I hid My face from them. I gave them into the hand of their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I have dealt with them, and hidden My face from them.”’

25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”
EZEKIEL 39:

The events described in the above passages happened a long time ago.
Can you recall all of the events which followed those being referred to specifically in those passages?

Did Israel ever "back slide" after that?
What happened then?

It is also important to remember that the coming of Christ happened long after those events.

Because of that, the OLD covenant (testament) was replaced by a NEW covenant.

Christians acknowledge the NEW covenant as being the one which is binding upon us today.
The Jews do not.

The difference is like night and day.

The OLD testament is described somewhere as a school master. Christ said that he did not come to destroy it, but rather to fulfill it. A Jew by definition denies that he did.

Christ made it pretty clear that those who were not for him were against him.

In Israel most Jews agree that the differences between Muslims and Jews is so great, that a state program to prevent the sexual union of the two is necessary to "preserve the Jewish identity as a state and their heritage".

The difference between Christianity and Judaism is every bit as marked as the difference between Judaism and Islam if not more so.

In the US, any attempts by Anglo Saxons to preserve either their race, their heritage, or their identity is characterized as "racist bigotry".
In Israel it is lauded as "patriotic".

Do you see no discrepancy in the way Jews define the terms "racism" and "bigotry" shown here?

Last edited:
Abbas knows that Israel isn't going to agree to " Right of Return" which will eventually annex Israel to the Palestinian State

Typical Hasbaratic argument.

Typical anti Zionist response where the pro Palestinian has no argument

Last edited:

Typical anti Zionist response where the pro Palestinian has no argument

Slam-Dunk...

slam_dunk.jpg

IRAN'S fate is sealed,Bible prophecy says iran,syria and other muslim nations backed by Russia will try to destroy tiny ISRAEL but GOD WILL DEFEAT AND VANQUISH THEM!!! PTL.

To wankers.

Did you first emigrate to England from Iran, and then on to America?

So, now I am Iranian. Well, the Persians represent a great civilization.

Why you are part of the Iranian gang here. However, many Persians will say they come from Persia when asked where they came from. Maybe they don't want to say if they have Arab roots because the Arabs did invade Persia. However, as we all know, things are not that great in Iran, and have not been seen the crazies took over. They is the reason many Iranians hightailed it to get away from those crazies, and I have a feeling you did too.

Abbas Must Be Stopped
The orchestrator of the terror onslaught in Israel.
October 9, 2015
Caroline Glick

2015-10-05-1444050487-9604096-abbashuff.jpg

All the Palestinian terrorist attacks that have been carried out in recent weeks share one common feature. All the terrorists believe that by attacking Jews they are protecting the Temple Mount from destruction.

And why shouldn’t they believe this obscenity? Everywhere they go, every time they turn on their televisions, read the paper, go to school or the mosque they are told that the Jews are destroying al-Aksa Mosque. Al-Aksa, they are told, is in danger. They must take up arms to defend it from the Jews, whatever the cost.

One man stands at the center of this blood libel. The man who propagates this murderous lie and orchestrates the death and mayhem that is its bloody harvest is none other than the West’s favorite Palestinian moderate: PLO chief and Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

On September 16 Abbas gave a speech. It was broadcast on PA television and posted on his Facebook page. In it, he incited the Palestinians to kill Jews. In his words, “Al-Aksa Mosque is ours.

They [the Jews] have no right to desecrate it with their filthy feet. We won’t allow them to do so and we will do everything in our power to defend Jerusalem.”

Abbas added, “We bless every drop of blood spilled for Jerusalem. This is clean and pure blood, blood that was spilled for God. It is Allah’s will that every martyr will go to heaven and every wounded [terrorist] will receive God’s reward.”

In his letter, Netanyahu should say that in keeping with the status quo, which protects the rights of members of all religions to freely enter the Temple Mount, so he commits the government to protect the rights of all believers of all religions to ascend the Mount.

The Palestinian terrorist onslaught now raging against us is not spontaneous. Abbas has incited it and is directing it. To stop this assault, Israel must finally take action against Abbas and his machinery of war. Anything less can bring us nothing more than a temporary respite in the carnage that Abbas will be free to end whenever he wishes.

Abbas Must Be Stopped

Israel's annexation of the West Bank getting closer by the day. Praise be to the Allah.

Of course reading your signature, seems more like your very double minded. You back Israel but most of them are secular Jews who do not like the Orthodox jews any more than the Palestinians. ACLU, ADA both Jewish, 3 jews on supreme court, also most jews vote for Democrats. A tiny hypocritical don't you think. How do you feel about the gay parade Israel puts on every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back