Get ready for weed checkpoints: the marijuana breathalyzer is now reality

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Support Free Thought) - Ever since legalized recreational marijuana has become a reality in America, the powers that be have been brainstorming new ways in which to prosecute the legal marijuana user. Obviously, driving stoned is high on the list of no-nos, but the police state will exponentially increase now that cops will soon have marijuana breathalyzers.
Get Ready for Weed Checkpoints: The Marijuana Breathalyzer is Now a Reality

Well we told the stupid not to vote for these pigs just because they are selling the pot bs lies of " legalizing it" . thee leftist scum will tell you anything inn order to strap your rights.

I fully support legalization and I see this as one more reason to support that. If we can accurately test when someone is driving high that addresses that complaint.

Welcome to the oral fluid test...

p050r1gv.jpg

I thought John Boehner was a big pot lobbyist. How did he let something like this happen? I bet he's crying right now.

I fully support legalization and I see this as one more reason to support that. If we can accurately test when someone is driving high that addresses that complaint.
And also jail anyone who smokes in public or subjects anyone else in any way to their pot.

I have no problem with a ban on subjecting others to your smoke.
You need to tell that to ignorant pot advocates including many state legislators and the willie Nelson’s and Bill Maher’s of the world.

And also jail anyone who smokes in public or subjects anyone else in any way to their pot.

You need to tell that to ignorant pot advocates including many state legislators and the willie Nelson’s and Bill Maher’s of the world.

I have no idea what they have said.

They you probably aren’t qualified to legitimately post on this thread.

LOL, because I don't watch Bill Maher?

I thought John Boehner was a big pot lobbyist. How did he let something like this happen? I bet he's crying right now.
I guess he thinks it is OKay to Drive and kill someone high on Pot, and that this is a right he has...Stupid comes around more now days. You want to smoke the Holy Smoke stay at home.

You don’t have any state legislators?

They've started on legalization.

No one has a right to drive intoxicated on a public road.

no onne has a right to use SOME just made up BS MACHINE to send ppl up the fkn river either !! See it as new method to RED FLAG LAWS whatever they say goes mother fkrs and your guilty .......

HOw in the hell do they dream up some bs machine that is oh so accurate when pot just became LEGAL jus ta short yr ago for some this is a FKN lie so the cops can make BIGGER QUOTAS.

Oh yeah this thing works' it's been tested OMFG what fkn moron even believes this bs!!

(Support Free Thought) - Ever since legalized recreational marijuana has become a reality in America, the powers that be have been brainstorming new ways in which to prosecute the legal marijuana user. Obviously, driving stoned is high on the list of no-nos, but the police state will exponentially increase now that cops will soon have marijuana breathalyzers.
Get Ready for Weed Checkpoints: The Marijuana Breathalyzer is Now a Reality

Well we told the stupid not to vote for these pigs just because they are selling the pot bs lies of " legalizing it" . thee leftist scum will tell you anything inn order to strap your rights.

BUT YOU PILL POPPERS WHO THINK YOUR NOT GETTING STONED BECAUSE A DR. GIVES YOU YOUR HIGHS YOU AIN'T NO MORE INNOCENT HYPOCRITICAL FKRS!!

THOSE PRESCRIBED DRUGS DO MORE DAMAGE THAN POT COULD EVER DO AND ITS PROVEN SOCI. INDOCTRINATED ASSHOLES CAN'T GET THAT THROUGH THEIR THICK BRICK HEADS!!

They've started on legalization.
And they’re obviously ignorant, woefully or willingly.

Forum List

Back