California approves statewide rent control to deal with housing crunch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

California lawmakers on Wednesday passed a statewide cap on annual rent increases for most tenants, the boldest step yet to address an affordable housing crunch that has helped push people into the streets.

Oh you can be sure they are just going to help you so well , and oh my follow the law to the "T" yeah right. YOur a moron if you even believe their bs excuse.

California lawmakers on Wednesday passed a statewide cap on annual rent increases for most tenants, the boldest step yet to address an affordable housing crunch that has helped push people into the streets.

Oh you can be sure they are just going to help you so well , and oh my follow the law to the "T" yeah right. YOur a moron if you even believe their bs excuse.

Any street in Calif is way better than Red State streets... Hmm.. Wait? Red states have really no streets. It's a wonder why people don't move to these areas.

So how much will Commiefornia let them charge for a corner now???
FB_IMG_1568279257499.jpg

Slumlords here we come. And evictions are limited. Oh joy. This might be the death knell for the state. I cannot imagine the horrible effect on the state. It is going to be a nightmare.

Rent has been out of control for so long controlling it now is a negative not a positive.

Jo

Any street in Calif is way better than Red State streets... Hmm.. Wait? Red states have really no streets. It's a wonder why people don't move to these areas.
they dont have streets?.....lets not get carried away baz....

I guess that is a first step in controlling other peoples property.

Look for lots of apartments to convert to condos, which will be priced out of the range of most people, and drive more people out of a home.

What happens in New York is you have to suck someone's cock to get an apartment. Now, that will also be the case in California.

Look for lots of apartments to convert to condos, which will be priced out of the range of most people, and drive more people out of a home.

Too bad they won't pay attention nto what agenda 21 and agenda 2030 is all about if these jackasses didn't stya so stupid they'd see the writing on the wall which would help arm them and keep this bs from takingn place.

Instead the asses want to believe the bs lies Uuugh.

They wonn't even listen to their own .

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

69237139_881787222186455_8391324334886486016_n.jpg

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

Are you trying to get this thread kicked into Conspiracy Theories?

Are you trying to get this thread kicked into Conspiracy Theories?

If it went there would I be shocked nope would anybody care nope .

Forum List

Back