Get Ready for SELF-MARRIAGE!

This is really nuts....
I don't see how they can call it a "marriage" when it's only ONE person. Call it whatever they want, but it's not a marriage. I can hardly believe what people are coming up with these days..............

This is really nuts....
I don't see how they can call it a "marriage" when it's only ONE person. Call it whatever they want, but it's not a marriage. I can hardly believe what people are coming up with these days..............

I think it is going to get much worse than this.

Really, the government needs to get out of the marriage licensing business altogether.

The state licensing marriages is a vestigial practice left over from the eugenics movement in the early 20th century.

This is really nuts....

Really, the government needs to get out of the marriage licensing business altogether.

The state licensing marriages is a vestigial practice left over from the eugenics movement in the early 20th century.

I don't know.......some people are really in love with themselves. :cool:

This is really nuts....

I don't know.......some people are really in love with themselves. :cool:
And I'm sure most people have had "Self Sex". :lol:

Lol, some hilarious responses here.

I guess the person could even be arrested for domestic violence were they to abuse themselves?

I've got a idea for the perfect wedding present....
....ever see those geeks walking on the beach, early in the morning with a metal detector?
It's like wearing a sign "I have no friends, I have no life."

Metal detector.

Fits.

Some people do that as a hobby, others copy/paste on message boards.

:eusa_whistle:

Golly, gee.

And I thought I'd sprinkled enough Iron phosphate and poisons like malathion around the the post to keep slugs like you out!!

Now...you wait right there....I'm gonna go get my spray bottle filled with plain white vinegar....

So if you lose your house to the left side in court does the right have to stay outside or be forcibly evicted? What happens if you want to get divorced but are divided over the issue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back