I wished & cried but later realized I am wrong

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I wished & cried but later realized I am wrong

I want to share my knowledge with all human beings no matter belongs to any sect or religion.

Today I saw a decent car than I wished and cried why God not given me same car so my life spend in peacefully but when I saw a couple in bi-cycle than all my wishes finished than I again pray to God that he has given me a better type of transport which is BIKE.

In this regard I want to share Imam Hazrat Ali A.S. value quotes which is life time guidance for all human beings “ Do not see who is better or richer than you but see who is lower or poorer than you than your life will go peaceful and realized what God has given to you must thankful to God for all blessings”

Simple I want to convey my message that I cried for one new pair of shoe till I saw one man without feet. Every human being should thankful to God for all sort of blessing by God and never criticism God that why he is not given such much wealth as he is given to my friend or others so my life will spend without tensions or any worries.

Only those who are luckily who in all life circumstances remain thankful to God are people deserve Heaven and consider to friends of God.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back