Get ready for 'I am Cait'

It's funny that (mostly) democrats managed to ban circus side shows way back because it was alleged to demean the odd and the curious looking people even though it gave them a living. In the brave new world of cable T.V. the (mostly) democrat show producers rake in the money by ridiculing modern freaks.

Very true. :)

P]olicy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention. This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken—it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes. Paul McHugh Transgender Surgery Isn t the Solution - WSJ

P]olicy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention. This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken—it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes. Paul McHugh Transgender Surgery Isn t the Solution - WSJ

I don't think anyone is sure whether it is a "mental" disorder or not. There is definitely some kind of disorder though.

Now we know what this is all about.

Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

SIGN IN / UP WHAT'S ONWATCHLISTNEWS & FEATURES

Inspiring Caitlyn Jenner Photos: See Her TransformationAdd New Fall Shows to Your Watchlist Now!The Bachelorette: Our Complete CoverageWhere to Stream These 34 Amazing ShowsWhat's on (and off) Netflix in JuneSummer TV Preview: Must-See New ShowsSeason MVPs: The Year's Best Performances

Today’s NewsWatch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

by Sadie Gennis | Jun 3, 2015 10:57 AM EDT

Caitlyn Jenner, I Am Cait

Over the past six weeks, Caitlyn Jenner has finally begun telling her story on her terms and the Olympic athlete has no plans to stop.

In the first promo for her reality show I Am Cait, Jenner seems wonderfully relaxed and content as she reflects on her newfound freedom.

Caitlyn Jenner reveals how she chose her name

"So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues, no matter what the issues are," Jenner, 65, says. "Ours happen to be gender identity, but how many people go through life and just waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, to be who they are?

"Isn't it great that maybe someday you'll be normal? Just blend into society?" Jenner asks while driving through the city. When her fellow passenger insists that she is normal, Jenner responds with a smile, "Put it this way: I'm the new normal."

I Am Cait premieres Sunday, July 26 at 9/8c on E!
Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner s Reality Show I Am Cait - Today s News Our Take TVGuide.com
Oh here it comes the real reason for all this Caitlyn shit, the limelight and money. Apparently Jenner is willing to tuck and wear ladies clothing to make a quick buck. Here I am Caitlyn the freak show everybody look at me. I'm sure there will be plenty of tears,Kardashian butt and tender moments,who knows maybe even Oprah or Dr Phil will make an appearance.

Lots of Americans feel that way about far right prosperity preaching on TV.

Each to his own.
Far right?

Not really.

Prosperity preaching has nothing to do with traditional Christianity. Most "far right" Christians are either Orthodox Christians or Traditionalist Catholics that don't engage in televangelist nonsense.

Inspiring Caitlyn Jenner Photos: See Her TransformationAdd New Fall Shows to Your Watchlist Now!The Bachelorette: Our Complete CoverageWhere to Stream These 34 Amazing ShowsWhat's on (and off) Netflix in JuneSummer TV Preview: Must-See New ShowsSeason MVPs: The Year's Best Performances

Today’s NewsWatch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show I Am Cait

Over the past six weeks, Caitlyn Jenner has finally begun telling her story on her terms and the Olympic athlete has no plans to stop.

In the first promo for her reality show I Am Cait, Jenner seems wonderfully relaxed and content as she reflects on her newfound freedom.

"So many people go through life and they never deal with their own issues, no matter what the issues are," Jenner, 65, says. "Ours happen to be gender identity, but how many people go through life and just waste their entire life because they never deal with themselves, to be who they are?

"Isn't it great that maybe someday you'll be normal? Just blend into society?" Jenner asks while driving through the city. When her fellow passenger insists that she is normal, Jenner responds with a smile, "Put it this way: I'm the new normal."

Watch the Inspiring First Trailer for Caitlyn Jenner s Reality Show I Am Cait - Today s News Our Take TVGuide.com
Yes, the ridiculous, unwarranted fear and hate you and others on the right have for change and diversity.
I think lefties are afraid of the conservative Caitlyn Jenner making a run for political office and perhaps beating Hilary to become the first female president of the US.

LIEBRULS are the REAL sexists!

Each to his own.
Far right?

Not really.

Prosperity preaching has nothing to do with traditional Christianity. Most "far right" Christians are either Orthodox Christians or Traditionalist Catholics that don't engage in televangelist nonsense.
Nope, they are evangelicals and fundamentalists, who want something for nothing. Easy prey for the prosperity preachers.

Each to his own.
Far right?

Not really.

Nope, they are evangelicals and fundamentalists, who want something for nothing. Easy prey for the prosperity preachers.
evangelicals aren't traditional christians. It makes sense they are into materialistic prosperity preaching. They are basically crypto-jews that are going to hell.

Yes, the ridiculous, unwarranted fear and hate you and others on the right have for change and diversity.
The right doesn't give two shits about you folks who like putting on dresses.

Perhaps the silly creature will fall into an open manhole cover and spare us further drama-queen antics.

Tom Cruise's son not being very Hollywood PC about it:

"Really?? Winning the AA award for courage?? Ashton is gonna come out and yell PUNK'D," Cruise tweeted. "Don't get me wrong. Do what you feel like doing and don't let anyone stop you. But everyone is taking this way too seriously...There are so many more important things that should be talked about...And SO MANY MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE that actually deserve an award."

Snoop Dogg and Tom Cruise s Son Have Stupid Opinions About Caitlyn Jenner

ahhh damn it...when this all started my hubby went nutzoid over this....said it was just a money grab etc and so forth....i defended old bruce...who would go thru all this for coin and dont they have enough already....so i have decided....as of today i am going to transgender...and become a man....i started with my feet..size 11....

i was so wrong.....hubby was so right....

I wonder if trans people are actually suffering from some kind of split personality disorder? Notice how "Caitlyn" refers to Bruce as if he is a different person?

I wonder if this has been explored. It makes sense that these people could be suffering from a split personality disorder and one of the personalities (the more dominant one) happens to be a female. That would be interesting to explore more.

Forum List

Back