Get ready for 4 years of trumped up charges...

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths this half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.

I cant wait to see how Trump handles em.
Before barry past presidents ignored this sort of thing....I expect Trump will unleash hell on em.

Probably. He's very thin skinned and vindictive.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it?

Indeed it is :D

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths this half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.

I cant wait to see how Trump handles em.
Before barry past presidents ignored this sort of thing....I expect Trump will unleash hell on em.

Probably. He's very thin skinned and vindictive.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it?

Indeed it is :D

Well BO because HICA!! You best get used to it.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths these half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

yes, how dare people tel the truth about the orange sociopath

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths these half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

What goes around come around. Be prepared for all those retarded benchmarks you tards set for the past eight years to come whipping right back into your mouth breathing faces.

Trump goes on vacation? OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Gas prices go up? Blame Trump. Gas prices go down, the credit goes to the Democrats.

Trying to blame Obama for something after he's gone? "BOOOOOOSSSSHHH! OBAAAAMMAAAAA!"

And so forth.

If nothing else, it will be fun to watch.

Trump seems to have some sort of alien teflon coating when it comes to the media. Normal politicians don't fart tweets like he does. They would never even contemplate it.

It is strange.

The 'leave Donald alone!' thread again?

Yep, same ole shit.

65968941.jpg

The Toxic Cheeto.

The Toxic Cheeto.

More like a Kevlar Cheeto.

Now where have I heard that.....

The Toxic Cheeto.

That bright orange dust distracts and deflects.

The Toxic Cheeto.

If the DNC had an ounce of creativity, they would have come up with a political commercial with a cheeto character who sounded like Donald Duck.

Alas...

The Toxic Cheeto.

Go play on the highway.....
upload_2016-12-20_20-51-52.png

On the contrary,by all means attack Trump.
How's that worked out for you morons up until this point?

So it's really a "leave Trump alone for your own good" thread then? Thanks for looking out for democrats...but, no.

It is bad for our nation that the temper-tantrum shitfit leftists have come to control our media.

Such Snowflakes :lol:

Anytime the media says something bad about your messiah it's "oh no's".

Sorry about your amnesia. MSM no way came close to shit-fitting over Prez-elect Obama like they do with Trump. It's gotten so bad over Trump, that they are attempting to micro-manage him even before he becomes our next President, no less 2nd-guessing him daily. They're even more pitiful than you..........

Shut up, racist.

:yawn: ....we've already had 8 years of that shit....
You are really ignorant about American politics, aren't you?

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred in beyond white hot. They will be relentless inattempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

Lol. Coming from the butthurt snowflakes who think obama is a kenyan muslim

Forum List

Back