Get ready for 4 years of trumped up charges...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Get ready everyone. The searing hatred in beyond white hot. They will be relentless inattempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths these half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.

Last edited:
Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths this half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.

The 'leave Donald alone!' thread again?

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths this half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

:yawn: ....we've already had 8 years of that shit....

No I think it's a "Trump can do anything he wants and I'll support it" thread.

It is bad for our nation that the temper-tantrum shitfit leftists have come to control our media.

100% correct. They have gotten Police executed spreading false news. Travon, Brown 24-7 hands-up don't shoot. LA, DPD, KC. Poppycock, they should be fined, imprisoned or worse.

Fake news? They are kings of it. Rather, Williams?

I cant wait to see how Trump handles em.
Before barry past presidents ignored this sort of thing....I expect Trump will unleash hell on em.

On the contrary,by all means attack Trump.
How's that worked out for you morons up until this point?

Remember when the left said and still say bush lied about WMDs?

Even though NY Times reported that wmds were found?
---------------
From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=1

They still think bush caused the housing bubble too. Even though that was also a lie.

They are disgusting liars and they still do it.

Electoral college causes THE global warming everyone. Nothing else really needs to be said.

He was given fair shake. Bad policy after bad policy brings critics. When he started, 60 Sen 255 house.

Now? Almost obliterated. Yet supporters say how great he did. They all suck massive. And all dishonest. Stall hide cheat lie...never ending.

It's the "you're a douche bag" thread.

Before barry past presidents ignored this sort of thing....I expect Trump will unleash hell on em.

Probably. He's very thin skinned and vindictive.

Well no one forced you to do that to W

Or to Obama...so why did you?

Or to Obama...so why did you?

No one did

Probably. He's very thin skinned and vindictive.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it?

Forum List

Back