Get ready for 4 years of trumped up charges...

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred in beyond white hot. They will be relentless inattempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths these half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.

Like what you attempted to do with Obama?

The Democrats and Globalist Establishment will desperaetly try to carry out a Coup d'etat by way of Impeachment. They're gonna concoct new 'scandals' 24/7-365. The Democrats and Globalist Elites are mortified by their shocking loss. They will seek revenge. They're already in full sabotage-mode. Trump's gonna have to tough it out. But i think he can handle it.

The Democrats and Globalist Establishment will desperaetly try to carry out a Coup d'etat by way of Impeachment. They're gonna concoct new 'scandals' 24/7-365. The Democrats and Globalist Elites are mortified by their shocking loss. They will seek revenge. They're already in full sabotage-mode. Trump's gonna have to tough it out. But i think he can handle it.

Isn't that what your liberterian party just did against Obama?

The Trump DOJ, FBI, and IRS are going to be very busy over the next few years, prosecuting the corruption in BOTH the Democratic and Republican parties. Draining this swamp is long overdue. I would like Trump to become the Elliot Ness of US Presidents now that would be a legacy.

The Trump DOJ, FBI, and IRS are going to be very busy over the next few years, prosecuting the corruption in BOTH the Democratic and Republican parties. Draining this swamp is long overdue. I would like Trump to become the Elliot Ness of US Presidents now that would be a legacy.

Your faith in Trumplethinskin is both touching and completely unwarranted. Trump isn't Elliott Ness. He's Al Capone. He isn't draining the swamp. He's eliminating bribery by putting the elites in charge of the secretariats they'll be destroying.

Your faith in Trumplethinskin is both touching and completely unwarranted. Trump isn't Elliott Ness. He's Al Capone. He isn't draining the swamp. He's eliminating bribery by putting the elites in charge of the secretariats they'll be destroying.
Simply by defeating the Best, he's made the swamp a much better place dragonbreath.

In other words you are hallucinating :cuckoo:

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred in beyond white hot. They will be relentless inattempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

I am still a bit shocked that he was able to survive pravda. Did not think it could happen.

Well, we have not seen anything yet. If we thought the attacks on bush were bad, you ain't seen nothing.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths these half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

Did you see the pathetic children trying to say the electoral college is harmful to the planet and is responsible for the global warming?

Petulant scumbag irrational overly emotional ignorant brainwashed hypocritical children.
How are those H. Clinton charges coming along?

He will do more than handle it. He will ignore the press making the white house press core irrelevant and obsolete. He will communicate directly with the people.

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

It should be beyond obvious to everyone what lengths this half witted goats on the left will go to in order to get their way.

:yawn: ....we've already had 8 years of that shit....

Yes you far left drones did your best to promote your religion and just about lost your party doing it!

Frothing and foaming at the mouth and anus, you are. Lighten up and talk about this sensibly.

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud..

Wow this reminds me of 2008.

Reminds me of 2000 when the far left drones went nuts, like they are doing now!

I am beginning to wonder if Kosh had some unfortunate accident with a drone- like he lost testicles to one or something since he is obsessed with drones.

He will do more than handle it. He will ignore the press making the white house press core irrelevant and obsolete. He will communicate directly with the people.

I hear ya. The Democrats and Globalist Elites are set to unleash a daily onslaught of concocted 'scandals' targeting Trump. But i think you're right, Trump has a plan to combat the attacks. He'll be fine.

Last edited:
Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud..

Wow this reminds me of 2008.

Reminds me of 2000 when the far left drones went nuts, like they are doing now!

I am beginning to wonder if Kosh had some unfortunate accident with a drone- like he lost testicles to one or something since he is obsessed with drones.

Yes you are a far left drone and can not accept that your religion is being rejected!

Like this now it looks they are trying to use his own Quotes against him

161222-i-have-the-greatest-and-best-memory_zpsdeqac2m9.jpg
<-----President Coco Loco

Get ready everyone. The searing hatred is beyond white hot. They will be relentless is attempting to show that this president is such a fraud.

If nothing else, it will be fun to watch.

Trump seems to have some sort of alien teflon coating when it comes to the media. Normal politicians don't fart tweets like he does. They would never even contemplate it.

It is strange.

Normal people react to insults the normal way: Hit back as hard as you can.

Trump, finally made it normal for an elected official to hit back as hard as they got.

Soft yellow livered bleeding heart diplomacy is for the faint of heart.

Forum List

Back