Get Ready! Biden to Spike Gasoline another $1.00 per Gallon

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Do you miss Donald Trump yet? This is
all intentional.

• They WANT the costs of energy to increase.

• They WANT the roads to degrade for lack of maintenance.

• They WANT to force people to buy EVs because they are more easily controlled and have range limitations.

• They DO NOT want people to be able to travel.

• They WANT people isolated.

all intentional.

• They WANT to force people to buy EVs because they are more easily controlled and have range limitations.

So...no willingness to go to the oil companies and ask why the price increases?...yeah..didn't think so.
All in reverence and worship of the Savior!..no, I don't miss him. The man is a plague.

BTW, who's..."they"?.

This is
all intentional.
"Oil prices rose a dollar a barrel on Tuesday to their highest since November, after Saudi Arabia and Russia extended their voluntary supply cuts to the end of the year, worrying investors about potential shortages during peak winter demand."

"Oil prices rose a dollar a barrel on Tuesday to their highest since November, after Saudi Arabia and Russia extended their voluntary supply cuts to the end of the year, worrying investors about potential shortages during peak winter demand."
Biden is reducing drilling in the US.
Eventually oil production will slow, and the price rise...I hope to a peak about 11/2024.

Biden is reducing drilling in the US.
Eventually oil production will slow, and the price rise...I hope to a peak about 11/2024.
Biden has nothing to do with the rig count. Oil production will be above 13 mbd for most all of 2024.

Not that Joe Biteme is going to stop the leases for drilling in Alaska.. Oh you didnt hear about that,, you fucking dumbass...

I hope you fuckers freeze to death when there is no oil or gas for your furnaces.....

Not that Joe Biteme is going to stop the leases for drilling in Alaska.. Oh you didnt hear about that,, you fucking dumbass...

I hope you fuckers freeze to death when there is no oil or gas for your furnaces.....

Canceling those leases did nothing to the price of oil or effect our production level one iota. Just like the upcoming lease sale of 67 million acres in the Gulf doesn't do anything either.

I love the New-Republicans. They make me laugh. Hoping I freeze to death in Texas, the energy capital of the USA.

Biden has nothing to do with the rig count. Oil production will be above 13 mbd for most all of 2024.
Biden just pulled drilling permits! I hope you are right about that 13 mbd for 2024. We'll see what the price of gas is on election day.

[*]They WANT the costs of energy to increase.
[*]They WANT the roads to degrade for lack of maintenance.
[*]They WANT to force people to buy EVs because they are more easily controlled and have range limitations.
[*]They DO NOT want people to be able to travel.
[*]They WANT people isolated.

Hey man! Relax! No worries!
  • The border ain't really wide open!
  • There aren't now more illegals than the population of 40 states!
  • Street gangs aren't roving the cities looting and murdering!
  • The country ain't really going to total shit while we ship all our money and ammunition to a bunch of Nazis half way around the world!
  • Our government hasn't really turned into a criminal cartel of anti-American Marxists and Fascists!
  • You ain't really being hoarded into small, confined areas like pigs for the slaughter!
That is just that ol' cult of Trump's at Fox News spreading these lies!

Everything is FINE, Dude! Just ask any leftwing commie here! :eusa_whistle:

Biden just pulled drilling permits!
He cancel the leases and gave them their money back

You know there is very little seismic data for those coastal plains and drilling will not happen until they get permits for the those. Guaranteed the Native and Environmentalist will start their fight against those in court. Furthermore, Biden is still required to offer lease sales in the ANWR by the end of 2024 if I'm not mistaken.

Canceling those leases did nothing to the price of oil or effect our production level one iota. Just like the upcoming lease sale of 67 million acres in the Gulf doesn't do anything either.

I love the New-Republicans. They make me laugh. Hoping I freeze to death in Texas, the energy capital of the USA.
You are so full of shit. I guess you never took economics where if you have more of something, you end up paying less because there is more supply than there is demand. And then you wonder why you energy prices, must necessarily skyrocket.

You are such a stupid person, no wonder Joe Biteme is your leader.

He cancel the leases and gave them their money back

You know there is very little seismic data for those coastal plains and drilling will not happen until they get permits for the those. Guaranteed the Native and Environmentalist will start their fight against those in court. Furthermore, Biden is still required to offer lease sales in the ANWR by the end of 2024 if I'm not mistaken.
You are very mistaken as always.....

all intentional.

poop pants just does what he is TOLD to do..

Forum List

Back