"Get Out" Movie Is Incredible

Oh, I get it... you believe white babies are raping black women and killing black babies so THAT'S why you believe white babies should be murdered.
Let me put your mind at rest and tell you... don't be so fucking manically stupid you stupid asshole.
Babies don't rape or kill anyone.

ALL black babies should be murdered.
Cuz... gang members

Oh, I get it... you believe white babies are raping black women and killing black babies so THAT'S why you believe white babies should be murdered.
Let me put your mind at rest and tell you... don't be so fucking manically stupid you stupid asshole.
I dont know if you are retarded or not but obviously you were taken in by the clown that made the claim. Get some context before you show everyone you are retarded.

I dont know if you are retarded or not but obviously you were taken in by the clown that made the claim. Get some context before you show everyone you are retarded.

You're a nasty lil hater

You're a nasty lil hater
You smell like a wet dog and you are retarded.

You're a nasty lil hater

Oh, I'm sorry... were you STILL talking? I got to yawning...

You're a nasty lil hater

Oh, I'm sorry... were you STILL talking? I got to yawning...
Dogs yawn when nervous.

You're like that thing on the sidewalk that someone does a double take at see in it cause... what the fuck IS that thing?.

I'm sorry, I can't be bothered with you any further. The boredom will put me into a coma.
Buy bye now

thumbs up

thumbsup.jpg

Yeah deannalw, killing babies makes perfect sense when you get the "context" of the discussion. Asslips does such a wonderful job explaining it that you, as the reader, will become convinced that babies should be murdered. After reading it myself, i'm now in the "killing babies is cool" club.

Forum List

Back