"Get Out" Movie Is Incredible

My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.
It is years since I was at a picture show and I have no plan to go anytime soon.
That said ...

sydney-greenstreet_zps5230faff.jpg

I like a man who has the courage to go see a scary movie.

Of course. It's oscar material, since the change.
I dont know if it will get an Oscar but it will become one of those cult movies. Its already out of control on the internet.
Of course it will get an oscar. It has a black guy in it. Probably a golden globe too.
Not really what I judge movies on but if you like Black guys that much I guess its ok.

I dont know if it will get an Oscar but it will become one of those cult movies. Its already out of control on the internet.
Of course it will get an oscar. It has a black guy in it. Probably a golden globe too.
Not really what I judge movies on but if you like Black guys that much I guess its ok.
It's not whether I like black guys. I recognize that the oscars no longer represent talent, ability or merit. Now it's all race based. It changed last year with the race based tantrum #oscarssowhite. Do you really think Moonlight deserved anything? It had the winning combo, black, black and black.

It's not whether I like black guys. I recognize that the oscars no longer represent talent, ability or merit. Now it's all race based. It changed last year with the race based tantrum #oscarssowhite. Do you really think Moonlight deserved anything? It had the winning combo, black, black and black.
I was uncomfortable with the film when I realized it was about homosexuality but I forced myself to watch it and it was a great movie. I dont watch too many white movies so I have nothing to compare it with.

Too bad the black poofter wasn't disabled. It would have been a trifecta.

Do these actors, getting a race based award ever get bothered knowing they didn't deserve the award. It's a tantrum award. It's "here take it now shut up."

Do these actors, getting a race based award ever get bothered knowing they didn't deserve the award. It's a tantrum award. It's "here take it now shut up."
It wouldnt bother me what someone thought I didnt deserve. I would still use the money I made from being in the position.

I don't watch or support any of the Hollywood rascist BS movies for any reason.

It wouldnt bother me what someone thought I didnt deserve. I would still use the money I made from being in the position.
Every one does. But there is still the knowledge that the people who gave you the award are tittering against the back of their hands.

The main way to know whether the award was deserved or not is, if it's honestly won, the offered roles get better.

All white babies deserve to be murdered? How fucking fucked up is that fucking shit?

Every one does. But there is still the knowledge that the people who gave you the award are tittering against the back of their hands.

The main way to know whether the award was deserved or not is, if it's honestly won, the offered roles get better.
I learned that people tittering against the back of their hands is nothing but white noise. Since I dont care what the Oscars and those other white run award agencies think it makes me no difference what awards the movie gets.

My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.
thank you for not posting a I hate whitey thread for once...:thup:
Get Out is an entire hate whitey movie.
oops

Forum List

Back