"Get Out" Movie Is Incredible

Here is a good analysis of that ridiculous movie.

Don't make the black kids angry!

Here is a good analysis of that ridiculous movie.

Don't make the black kids angry!

Here is a better review.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/why-get-out-is-killing-it-at-the-box-office/

“Get Out,” the horror movie directed by Jordan Peele (“Key & Peele”) is absolutely crushing it at the box office. Last weekend, its debut netted $33.4 million, surpassing all expectations — especially for a film that cost under $5 million to make. Its midweek take was no small deal either; it netted more than $4 million on Tuesday alone and it is still running a nearly unheard-of 99 percent positive rating on Rotten Tomatoes."

Of course it had to get a near perfect rating. Anything less would be racist.
Sounds like you are having some white envy there.
Nope. Just realistic. Black centric movies don't get bad reviews. That would be racist. After last year's oscar tantrum, blacks had better win those awards or that would be racist.

The only exception to the blacks must always win rule is Denzell Washington. He is truly a phenomenal talent.

Nope. Just realistic. Black centric movies don't get bad reviews. That would be racist. After last year's oscar tantrum, blacks had better win those awards or that would be racist.

The only exception to the blacks must always win rule is Denzell Washington. He is truly a phenomenal talent.
You are being butt hurt. Denzel is not the only phenomenally talented Black actor. However since I give no credibility to whites attempting to judge acting i simply lend no credence to the Oscars.

You are being butt hurt. Denzel is not the only phenomenally talented Black actor. However since I give no credibility to whites attempting to judge acting i simply lend no credence to the Oscars.
Really!

What other black actors are that talented? Damn few actors of any color are that good.

Really!

What other black actors are that talented? Damn few actors of any color are that good.
How many Black actors are you even aware of?

Really!

Quite a few. None that have that kind of talent. And no women at all. But, think what you will.

My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.
thank you for not posting a I hate whitey thread for once...:thup:
Get Out is an entire hate whitey movie.
You're an injun so what diff does it make if it is hon?

Really!

Quite a few. None that have that kind of talent. And no women at all. But, think what you will.
I will. Thanks for giving me permission to think what I will.

My girls talked me into seeing the movie Get Out. I hate stupid horror movies and this looked just like one from the previews. I dont think hate is a strong enough word to be honest but you get the point. Anyway this movie is actually great. It has so many hidden messages and imagery that it blew my mind. Its almost perfectly balanced in regards to suspense, horror, comedy, and social commentary. Dont let anyone tell you too much about the movie. Go and see it for yourself.
Ace, thought it was about interracial relationships, that's why I decided to pass on it. I see enough nigga in my presense with white girls already

Ace, thought it was about interracial relationships, that's why I decided to pass on it. I see enough nigga in my presense with white girls already
It is sorta. I cant tell you much without giving away the plot. Lets just say you will be saying I told you so.

Forum List

Back